Look for my new Sister...Missy

Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Welcome to all new kittys! You wouldn\'t believe what my mummy has done now! She went to the SPCA petfinder site and she seen a kitty there that looks a lot like me. Then she watched a video of the cat and then phoned to see if this cat was still available and it was. Well there was no stopping her then! She vacumned and set up a cosy room and went to adopt this cat. Can you even imagine, now we have 4 cats! Human daddy was getting nervous because mummy was making new cat noises for a few days. When he came home he found out what she did. One look and he was in love with her too. Please watch for our new kitty. Her name is Missy! Have a very Happy New Year! Headbonks and sandpaper kisses!!!!

Comments

• Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 16 September, 2009
    well i will send a friend reuqest to both of you ^_^
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    Wow, Princess, a new baby sister is so exciting! Can't wait to meet her!
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    Oh Princess, your new sister is beautiful and she's not a baby. She's 8 years old. Your mom did a fine thing to adopt an older cat for Christmas. You and she will be great sisters when you get to know each other. I'm so happy for her and you and your mom and ... and ... and Oooohhh! so happy!!! Love and purrrrrs, Honey