Wow I am the first one here!

Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
edited 25 March, 2007 in Siamese
Well hope come soon so I can talk to them!

Comments

• Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    edited 9 March, 2007
    Brandy was the first Siamese I was ever owned by. She spoiled me so badly. She was so very loving and such a loyal friend. She died May 3, 2006 and I miss her so much, so very, very much.
  • Amy SomersAmy Somers Member Posts: 29
    edited 10 March, 2007
    My brother Toby is a Siamese. Sadly, he doesn't have a catster account yet, my grandmum is his human, but my mum might make a page for him somtime!|^| Here are some photos of Toby! [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] He has an extra toe on each paw, and extra long tumbs. He can pick up things really well! Pretty cool I think. :^:
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 March, 2007
    Toby is absolutely gorgeous Frisco Leo. But then all cats are, it's just that some are a little more gorgeous than others,,:D
  • Kris PotterKris Potter Dallas SuburbMember Posts: 1,131
    edited 12 March, 2007
    I diddint know thare was a forum just for us Meezers! Well, hi thare fellow Meezers and Meezer lovurs. We got a nice bunch of Meezers on Catster. It's cool to have another place to hang out!
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 12 March, 2007
    Anywhere Mr. Echo goes, I'll be there too. :))! Aren't we Meezers gorgeous? We are also very loving, kind and a lot of fun. I do love Siamese kitties, but every cat has a special place in my heart.
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 March, 2007
    Hi Mr Echo. Hi Toulouse. It's great to see you, how are you both?
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 25 March, 2007
    Awesome to find our very own meezer forum. How cool is that? I haven't been around a while apparently...there are so many changes to the forums! A shout-out to my fellow meezers, esp Mr. Echo, Toulouse and Willow....and a hello to everyone else - hope to get to know you all better!