~****!Gotta Say Your Crush/Love Here!****~

Comments

• Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 19 June, 2009
    waves madly....hey Miss Cherry!! how are you? do you like your new place?? are you having fun?? I am bumming, mom is going to Boston for a whole week, and pops just doesn't give treats and petties like she does :(
    edited 19 June, 2009
    Luthor, our whole furamily sends our condolences and our purrrs for your young twofer mom...(16 is so young to leave us) Fly, fly little wing Fly beyond imagining The softest cloud, the whitest dove Upon the wind of heaven's love Past the planets and the stars Leave this lonely world of ours Escape the sorrow and the pain And fly again Fly, fly precious one Your endless journey has begun Take your gentle happiness Far too beautiful for this Cross over to the other shore There is peace forevermore But hold this mem'ry bittersweet Until we meet Fly, fly do not fear Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear Your heart is pure, your soul is free Be on your way, don't wait for me Above the universe you'll climb On beyond the hands of time The moon will rise, the sun will set But I won't forget Fly, fly little wing Fly where only angels sing Fly away, the time is right Go now, find the light
  • Maggie BohmMaggie Bohm Member Posts: 4,662
    edited 20 June, 2009
    I have a crush on Ashes....he sint here but we is in the groups all the time:D
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 30 June, 2009
    That's so nice Snickers! I know Ashes, he's such a great cat! Im happy for you two!=;
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 2 July, 2009
    Hi Sergei and Snickers :-h I am still hoping to find my "special Kitty Friend"
  • edited 4 July, 2009
    I love Sherbert, off of Pikapet.< 3 (:
  • Dragon SparkwolfDragon Sparkwolf Member Posts: 15
    edited 6 July, 2009
    I'm new to crushes. :) HAI! :D
  • fiddle Kittenfiddle Kitten KalispellMember Posts: 1,867
    edited 22 July, 2009
    hi all kittens ! :)):-h its me endora! :-O:)) don't you remember me! :-O or has it just been to long! :))
    edited 22 July, 2009
    any one around......... anyone???? :^:
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 23 July, 2009
    ENDORAAAAA! -hug- I miss you and everyone.:(
    edited 24 July, 2009
    Me too!:)):D:D:D:D Hugs|:|
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 24 July, 2009
    How have you been? :D
    edited 25 July, 2009
    good! but buzy... :D how are you? :D nothing new or exciting here how about you?:-k:D
    edited 25 July, 2009
    it has been really hot here :)):-O:-/:D
    edited 29 July, 2009
    :^::^::^::^: where is every one?????? MEOW!......MEOW!.....MEOW!..... .......:^:
    edited 4 August, 2009
    hey Dora!!!! mom has alot of car shows in the summer, so I don't get nearly the puter time I should!! How are ya...hey Cherry, how are you??
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 13 August, 2009
    Ooo I think I\'m starting to have a little crush on Hooch, but I think he\'s with Calamity. Everytime I leave him presents, he\'s always so thankful. He\'s just so sweet to all his furriends. He\'s a good role model that everycat should look up to. Rags, how do I say it nicely. Let\'s just say Sister and I were both young and stupid when we first joined catster. I was 2 at that time and impatient, and jumped right into a relationship without meeting other kitties, and Sister was 19 and starting university, so she didn\'t know any better to try and stop me. If I could do it all over again, I\'d wait till I met more kitties, and perhaps would\'ve found the right kitty. Perhaps Hooch and I would\'ve had a chance. Oh just so you know why I want to break up with Rags, let\'s just say he\'s never around. He never answers any of my p-mails, phone calls, and I don\'t even think he sees the gifties I leave on his page. So, I think he and I have bit the dust.
  • Kerry-Ann LaurikainenKerry-Ann Laurikainen Member Posts: 1,223
    edited 13 August, 2009
    I`m new to this! Hi everycat! I have a crush on Rosie. This week at we`re going camping together! Its gonna be a blast!
  • SmokeyBowersFamilySmokeyBowersFamily MedinaMember Posts: 8,334 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 June, 2010
    I not only have a crush but I am inlove with Patches Bush! We are engaged and are getting married over at The 3 Amigo's Nov. 13th, 2010! We are both very excited! Love, Ralph:c9:c9:c9
  • edited 27 June, 2010
    I have a super bad crush on Loki! HE IS SO HANDSOME!
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 29 June, 2010
    I really love Hooch
  • Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
    edited 20 August, 2010
    Well, I'm just a two month old nuetered kitten. Sooo, I don't really have a crush yet. Sometimes I secretly get the feeling that my big sis, Daisy, likes that hot tuxedo cat who sometimes hangs out in the yard from time to time. Shhh! Don't tell Daisy!
    edited 20 August, 2010
    UUURGGGHHHH! Socko, I do NOT like him! I am spayed, and must respect that, I really have no choice.
  • Amna NajiAmna Naji Member Posts: 17
    edited 25 August, 2010
    Well I used to hang out with this stray bad boy cat but since he found out I was fixed....he dumped me :((
    edited 25 August, 2010
    That really sucks! I'm Misty and I usually don't pay attention to that sort of thing. Sorry! :^:|:|:c9=;:n::xo:~a~::o|/h/|%:D%
    edited 25 September, 2010
    Awwww, Blackie I am so sorry my friend! |:|:xo:|:|
  • Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    edited 26 September, 2010
    My crush is Miss Sable Kitty! ::::::::purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:::::::::
  • Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    Me and Callie Rose are in love.... :) She is so booful
    Blackie, I have a crush on you! ;) :xo:
    Lila Mae Bush and I are so inlove! She is so......... Beautiful!:xo: We plan on getting married Feb. 2011. We have our own group for our wedding. Anyone can join. All of you are welcome! http://www.catster.com/group/Wedding_for_lila_mae_bush_and_milkyway_bowers-18080 Love, Milkyway:c9:c9:c9