How many total pets do you have?

Nicole JonesNicole Jones Fort Collins
edited February 2015 in Cats Group Discussions
I know that we all have multiple cats, but who is all living in your house in addition to the kitties? It's my SO and I, plus we have: 2 cats (domestic long hairs) 1 dog (labrador retriever) 1 fish (betta) 0 human kids

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Well, Mom has me, and my two little brothers, Roo and Chance.
  • s bs b Chicago Metro Area
    edited October 2008
    so far Luka & I. mommee wants to get some type of fishy or something like that. maybe next spring.
  • edited October 2008
    There is 9 of us total and 1 baby in my family. 4 long haired 5 short haired
  • Sherry LevineSherry Levine Louisville, Ky.
    edited October 2008
    Hi everyone In our family including me there are 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 bird, a few fishes Mom and Dad Purrs, Stormy |:||^||:|
  • Julie CrestaJulie Cresta PETALUMA
    edited October 2008
    we have Me, my sister Sunny, Alvin, Jacoby and Dweezil. Three birds Sebastin, Bud and Parker. Many fish. Then Mama and Daddy thank goodness no kids there is no room:))!
  • edited October 2008
    We have four girl cat's, three boy cat's,two boy dog's ,two girl dog's one mom, one dad and one son.
  • Yvonne HeringYvonne Hering Long Island
    edited October 2008
    We have 3 kitties and a mommy and daddy.
  • edited October 2008
    There is only two of us.
  • Sue McArthurSue McArthur Springfield
    edited October 2008
    In our family there are 3 humans, 5 of us lovely furs & a pond full of koi fish
  • Eileen LuEileen Lu Manila
    edited October 2008
    There is of us kitties, and our hooman has fishies and a tertle. There was a hammyster too, but he went to teh bridge (no, we did not eat him). We wants to eat the fishies- does anyone know how to get them out of the big glass box without getting wet? :-$
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce cleveland
    edited October 2008
    We are 3 kitties inside,one barn kitty. One doggie inside. Two horses and a mule in the barn. Mum,Pop and human sister who is in college. We have a little house so we are full .:))
  • edited October 2008
    allright guys, you ready for this.We have a full house. There is a total of 17 purrs. Four dogs and four puppy\'s=8 woofs. Two blue parakeets(Jack and Jill) Two rabbits(Bambi and Flower).One chicken(Ms\'s Cluck) And two ponies(Charmer and Fudge Brownie). Plus we have two ducks that visit daily from next door. Oh yeah and meowmy and daddy. Told you we have a BIG furmily.|:|and can you believe we ALL get along.
  • AMANDA WESCOTTAMANDA WESCOTT Vancouver
    edited October 2008
    Lets see.. There are 6 total.. 4 cats: Bacardi, Tux, Hutch, and Gemini And 2 dogs: Buddy the Doberman and Rico the Chihuahua.. And by they way we are new to this group.. so Hi everybody.. |^|
  • edited October 2008
    hi everyone, |:| my family consists of 1 mommy 1 daddy 1 baby girl 1 6 year old boy 6 sisters (pebbles, betty, wilma, hoppy, layla & dino) 2 brothers (bambam & fred) my self barney whew all done!
  • Rhonda WagnerRhonda Wagner Acworth, GA
    edited October 2008
    17 cats! And I thought my life was exciting! Though when we have a bigger house, and can afford it, I fully expect to have a lot of cats and dogs. As for us, we have 4 cats of our own: Rover, Ug, Baby Girl, and Bruce and 3 fosters: Sire, Oscar, and Rosco
  • Kathy TolerKathy Toler Suffolk
    edited October 2008
    My family: meowmy daddy cinnamon (dog) cedar cat sabie cat cinder ( me cat)
  • Catherine ReadCatherine Read Nottingham
    edited October 2008
    In our house there's: 3 of us cats 3 Leopard Geckos 27 Corn Snakes (25 are babies and are waiting to be re-homed) 2 Rabbits It's a full house!
  • Mary TaylorMary Taylor Snuggleville
    edited October 2008
    Just me Kozy and my brother Taj,mom dad and our human brother. Mom and dad want to get a dog someday and we don't mind because we play with the neighbor's dog. %:D%
  • Marisol VazquezMarisol Vazquez Chicago
    edited October 2008
    Hi everyone!! :-h Ok in our family there are 4 cats 1 gecko 1 beta fish And 6 humans (2 of them are kids)
  • edited October 2008
    I live with:22cats:?,2 dogs::o,and 5 nofurs.
  • Janie BlahaJanie Blaha Mitchell, Nebraska
    edited October 2008
    Hey everyone so glad to be a part of this group!!! There are 5 of us furbies and two humans...mommy and daddy and mommy has taken to a homeless Siamese kitty outside so in a way there is 6 of us!!!!
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith Rowley ✭✭
    edited October 2008
    There are five of furry ones in our house!!! :):):):):)
  • edited October 2008
    Hi! We're new here! Looking forward to meeting some cat pals (we're always stuck with our furblings doggie pals :-/ ) 3 cats 2 dogs 1 bird fish 2 human kids who we call the flying monkeys!
  • edited October 2008
    Currently there are 5 cats ( from 12 yrs to 5 mos!) 2 rottweilers, a beagle, a pet rat and a few goldfish! And a cockateil who comes to visit about once a month!! The cats just love it when she's here!
  • edited October 2008
    There are 4 of us cats. I'm the youngest!
  • Sherry LevineSherry Levine Louisville, Ky.
    edited October 2008
    There are 6 of us 3 cats, 2 dogs and 1 silly bird ~a~
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New York
    edited October 2008
    In our apartment there is: 1 dog - Orion (he\'s a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy) 4 cats - Onyx, Cinder, Horus, and Blackie 3 goldfish 3 humans - mom, dad & sis (almost 12 yrs) we also have a human bro who is 19 and serving in the Marine Corps, so he isn\'t home now. We also have Daisy May who lives downstairs, and the three outdoor cats that mom feeds - Ash, Sarge and Dutch. Not as big a family as some of you guys, but dad says it seems like there is always someone furry underfoot! =;
  • Raquel MenckeRaquel Mencke San Juan, Puerto Rico/San Anto
    edited October 2008
    I have a brother (Christopher Thomas) and a Mommy. |^|;c;
  • Rose CarterRose Carter Paris Landing
    edited October 2008
    Lets see.. In our house we have: six cats (we are all rescues) three dogs (Newfoundlands) two bearded dragon lizards and three tanks full of fish also there are three humans who take care of us.|:| We are one big happy family and our Rose brings in all sorts of stuff till she can find them a forever home.
  • KIM WAREHIMEKIM WAREHIME WESTMINSTER
    edited October 2008
    WELL @ ONE POINT MEOWMY SAID NO MORE THAN 4, THEN KAHLESS MOVED IN THROUGH THE BACKYARD ,THEN HARLEY AND DAVE CAME, THEN MIYOKO AND TOMIKO MOVED IN. THEN FRANCIS AND KIBBLES AND MEOWMY SAID \"NO MORE .THE BUDGET WON\'T STRETCH ANY FURTHER. \" GUESS WHAT??? PJ MOVED INTO THE BACKYARD:-k SOON THERE WAS KITTENS. THAT WOULD BE TIGGER AND FOZZY BEAR.:-h THEN PJ GOT LOOSE AND GUESS WHAT??? SHE HAD MORE BABIES:-O SO NOW 5 BABIES ARE LIVING WITH PJ IN THE SPARE ROOM:-h I GUESS THE BUDGET STRETCHED A WHOLE LOT:))! SO RIGHT NOW IN TOTAL THERE ARE 13 REGULARS +PJ AND 5 BABIES THAT ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE GETTING HOMES;):))! TO MAKE A GRAND TOTAL OF 19 CATS IN OUR HOUSE( THE PEOPLES ARE SORELY OUTNUMBERED:c9 MOL) LUVS ZEEKE AND THE ZOO