How many total pets do you have?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    well, there is me, our two domestic short hair kittens and my boyfriend. We have no kids.
  • Crystal KuceraCrystal Kucera Winchester
    edited November 2009
    In total there are: 2 humans 4 fish that I totally want to get at...*stares into the tank and drools* and 2 cats...1 is an orange tabby...thats my little brother the other is a Turkish Angora......me! =^.^=
  • caryn christycaryn christy Portland
    edited November 2009
    There are 12 cats in our house, 1 Mommy, 1 Daddy, a person sister and my uncle who acts like he lives here. He comes to eat Mommy's food. I think he should count as a pet. :))
  • Sylvia PercySylvia Percy Murfreesboro
    edited November 2009
    My mom and dad have 13 cats, and we are keeping one for my uncle until he can take her home. He will likely get her in early January 2010. Three of our current cats are about 6 months old, and they are still in their transition rooms. We have a brother/sister Siamese mix pair, and they are well bonded and share a room. They and the other black kitty are quite shy, and they need more socializing before they can come out with the rest of our kitty family. Mom has let us visit them some but not for long at a time at this point. Actually I sneaked past her several times, and she agreed to let me stay a while.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex County
    edited November 2009
    I always wondered how the furmilys with so many pets keep up with all the pet hair? Tell me your secrets. We are not very hairy nor big shedders but the little that we do, mom has to keep very tidy.. shes a clean freak.:))
  • Lisa IllmanLisa Illman Kritter Kommunity
    edited November 2009
    Its me and my two kitties! And all their toys :
  • edited November 2009
    I have 5 cats and one dog and a few fish.
  • Lisa JamesLisa James Green Cove Springs, Jacksonvil
    edited November 2009
    Glad to see my Mom's in good company. Let's see, there's currently 23 of us cats. Plus Sebastian our dog brother, Maya the blue front Amazon, Jordan the bearded dragon, Zach the albino leopard gecko, & the 2 big goldfish in the 75 gallon aquarium. The big one's name is Tiger, the veil tailed ryukin is Angel because she's all pearly white with just a small spot of red near her mouth like a lady's lipstick.
  • edited November 2009
    10 cats. Me, The One and Only Platelicker. My boy purrs, Big Bob, Itsy, Fishstick, Cartman, and Pittbutton. My girl purrs, Raincloud, Boot Box, Colors, and Cheetoes. Boot Box is my real sister. 1 big fat pearl scale goldfish, SamBob. Oh, and our Mama. Can't forget our Mama!
  • Tom HoolTom Hool Casper
    edited November 2009
    We have 7 kitties, 2 doggies and 2 horses. There are 4 human children that my purrdaddy and meowmy would like to trade for more kitties but no one wants the humans.:))
  • edited December 2009
    Mama has 10 purrcats. 1 really fat pearl scale goldfish.
  • edited December 2009
    5 of us furkitties 1 doggie 1 bunny 2 lovebirds 1 lizard bunches of fishies and then there's momma and daddy cat too!
  • edited December 2009
    Our Mama has 10 purrcats. Some of us are older and quieter. My sister, Cheetoes, (no pic yet) live in Mama's bedroom. We are scarey of the other kitties. I go out into the house sometimes, but Mama keeps an eye on me. And I keep an eye on her. I can put up a pretty mean hissy-growl. Me, Cheetoes, Big Bob, Itsy, Raincloud, and Pittbutton are 8 or 9 years old. Platelicker, Bootbox, Cartman, and Fishstick are 1 to 5 years old. They are always busy tearing around. I am glad Mama finally got my picture on Catster so I can be here with my Purrfamily. Glad to meow out to all of you purrs!
  • michelle millhoanemichelle millhoane cleveland
    edited December 2009
    Lots!!!! Lots and lots of pets... 11 cats 1 dog 4 turtles 3 horses! Yup that's a house full!
  • edited December 2009
    Well..in our house there is Mom, of course....Pumpkin who is almost 7 yrs old just like me, and our newest sisfur Sugar who just turned 1 yrs old. She\'s been here since September and is pretty comfy and is getting used to the routine. We all chase each other and pretty much have a good time. Sugar still has scared times due to her past life....Pumpkin hisses at her sometimes, but I think it\'s the age difference:^:
  • edited December 2009
    10 cats. An occasional moth. In the spring maybe a dirt dobber. No bugs. No fleas. :^:
  • edited December 2009
    In our family there are two humans and three cats and nobody else.
  • Maite GlickMaite Glick Inland Empire/SoCal
    edited December 2009
    ::o some homes have a lot of cats....must be fun...it's just myself, Ani, and Xiochitl...and a few fish(I like watching the fish)...|^|
  • edited December 2009
    OMCats!! :( 6 PurrBrothers :(( :n: 4 PurrGirls including me ;c;
  • Teri AnatraTeri Anatra Sunnyside, Queens
    edited December 2009
    2 kitties :)
  • Renee RyzRenee Ryz Chicago ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    We have the Mom, the Dad, our human brother (our human sister lives at school right now) me & the stinky boy Tigger
  • Peggy DalonPeggy Dalon Tylertown
    edited January 2010
    There are 5 humans in my house...my mom, dad, 2 brothers, 1 sister. Then we have me and 15 other felines, plus one outside/inside kitty. Two inside dogs and two outside dogs. My mom is trying to find homes for me and a few of my other feline friends. It will break her heart, but she just can\'t afford all of us. She is also looking for homes for 2 of the outside dogs.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Purrs:-h I think some of us have posted here before but Mama can\'t remember:? Mama has 10 Inside PurrCats of varying ages but all fixed. We are permanent fixtures here:D You can hear something going on all the time:^: Mama has 2 aquariums, but we get most of the fish food%:D% One tank has a BIG pearlscale goldfish:-O Mama says how pretty you are today GoldBob:)) My Mama has a question for Duchess. What are fainting goats? :-k
  • Luna LoveLuna Love Greensboro
    edited January 2010
    We want a dog, but right now we have 14 cats total. Two females, two 9 month old black and white kitties, six 6 month old kittens ( 3 orange tabbies, one solid black, one calico/tabby, and one gray/black striped long-haired bugger), plus four 2 day old babies (1 orange and 3 various shades of gray). They are a handful!
  • edited January 2010
    10 inside Purrs, and yesterday Mama brought home a lost Himalayan purrgirl:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O MAMA :n: Some bad people burned a pretty little church down Sunday night across from Mama's work :(( They found the cat Monday |^| Mama hopes she can find the Owner of the beautiful hissy cat:D
  • Mark BousquetMark Bousquet Arlington
    edited February 2010
    Two! Me and my sister! =^..^=
  • Karen AllenKaren Allen Brazil
    edited February 2010
    There is me , Lacy & Jade. Two adults and two teenagers.. Oh yea, there is also two hermit crabs.
  • edited February 2010
    Mama has not located \"hissy\" cat\'s owners. :(( I think she is going to keep that Purr :( Cartman and Big Bob seem to be ok with her :? They are even tempered though :-k Mama thinks \"hissy\" is a Persian or a Himalayan :? If Mama keeps \"hissy\", we will be an 11 inside PurrFamily :-O:-O:-O:-O Maybe I can show \"hissy\" the door :))!:))!:))!:))!
  • HEIDI SOLOVEYHEIDI SOLOVEY MOUNTAINTOP
    edited February 2010
    We have 3 girl kitties, 1 girl dog and a mommy and daddy;c;;c;
  • edited February 2010
    There are 3 of us girl kitties...me, Pumpkin and the "baby" Sugar...and of course our Mom...me and Pumpkin are 7 yrs old and have been with Mom a little over 3 years, and little Sugar arrived in Sept. 2009....she turned 1 in November....took awhile to get used to the 3rd kitty...Sugar has lots and lots of little kitty energy:^: