How many total pets do you have?

12346»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Ani, Georgia, Kalika, Suli, Pastelle, Nikki, Gabbi are all fertiliser now. Dallia, Emma, Pixi, HappiCat, Patchess, Jarai at 7:22pm Valentine's Day are waiting for their treats! My username is my answer!
  • Lisa Kelley-MuscoLisa Kelley-Musco Boynton Beach
    edited February 2010
    Besides the 5 of us, there is a bunch of fishies in an aquarium. There used to be a bird, but daddy made mommy give her away a while ago.
  • edited February 2010
    I only have my 2 cats, Amber Lucille K. and Jasmine Rosemary K. But my best friend has several dogs, like 9 cats (most of them are kittens. :( sadly she has to sell most of the kittens.) as well as a few horses, and one horse is going to have a baby soon! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Seems like around 200 or so PurrCats because of all the cat hair on the carpet by the weekend. :)) Not that I had anything to do with that. :-$ I would never bite hunks of hair out of my PurrFamilys\' tails. :))!
  • edited February 2010
    Well lets see.. There is Me, Girlie, and Lucky... that is us cats.. then there is Coda, Milo, and Angel who are our doggy sibblings.
  • edited March 2010
    By my last count... :-k TOO MANY!! |:|
  • edited March 2010
    3,487 |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^| |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^|
  • Judy PearsonJudy Pearson copper center
    edited April 2010
    I have 2brother (Hunter&Smokey dogs) I have 1 brother (tweenty the bird) mom&dad and me|/a/|
  • edited May 2010
    Hello everybody...I thought when mommy joined she added ALL of us, she did not. She just added the three girls...Tabitha, Tipper, and Zena (my sister). I am Hook, so that makes four of us, besides our two humans! ~a~
  • Maylee BernsteinMaylee Bernstein Granville
    edited May 2010
    There is now a grand total of 28 of us, feline that is. 13 Girls 15 Boys Plus 1 dog, he\'s a boy :q :^:
  • Marisol VazquezMarisol Vazquez Chicago
    edited May 2010
    We now have 6 cats! And there are 6 humans (2 are kids) :^:
  • Sylvia SmithSylvia Smith Woodville
    edited June 2010
    There are six of us in the house...used to be 9, but some have gone to the Bridge. We all get along just fine! Sometimes we get a little "rowdy" playing, Mom says....
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex County
    edited July 2010
    Wowsa !! Angel has 28 cats??? wholly mackerel ! I cant imagine. We have only 2 - and hate cleaning up cat hairs.
  • edited August 2010
    Here not too long ago..we had close to 40 cats, and five dogs..but now we have about 25 cats two dogs..two chickens, one turkey one horse and help with 1800 hogs...several of my cats are fosters..I volunteer at our local animal shelter and with a farm we have some room to take care of them..We had two beagles that we had for a year and a half..because their family had to move and couldn't take them with..but they were finally able to go back to their family
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty San Francisco
    edited September 2010
    Wellza, lemme count ... I got me and myself, datsa 2, and Yolo, datsa 3 and momma izza 4~a~
  • barb neisebarb neise st james mo
    edited December 2010
    |/h/| WELL WE HAVE A BIG FAMILY 3 KITTYS BOB;OS TOBY; AND MYSELF TOMY AND THEN 4 DOGGYS RHINO HE A RED NOSE PIT BULL ,NAMCEY A RAT TERRIERCHARLIE A BEAGLE MINI ;DEE-OOO-GEE- AND 2 BIRDS MIKEY AND MOLLY AMOMMY AND DADDY 3KIDS WHO DON;T LIVE AT HOME AND 1 GRANDSON WHO LIVES WITH HIS DADDY TIM AND HIS NAME IS TIM TOO HE IS THE ONEWHO FOUND 2 KITTYS IN THE WOODS AND BROGHT THAT WOULD BE ME AND BROTHER TOBY WE ARE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY NOW =D>:-h:-#:-O:?|/a/|:^:|$||^|
  • edited January 2011
    Hay! Tommy Neise :-h We useta\' be in this Group but jus\' now xcovered we were out :? Think from the 2009 Flea Bombin\' of Catster :)) Angel and Spud and kittens :-h:-h Nice you got big purrfamilies =D> We are a big fuzzy hairballie purrfamily of 10 |:| And we like it ;P Guido, my buddy, you are jus\' katrazzie in tha purrhead :)) But we shore do love ya and yer bunch of 4 :))!:))!
  • Erin FloodErin Flood Leeds
    edited March 2011
    In my house there is me, my brother Oscar and sister Frankie. We're all cats! As well there is a big fat bunny who is vewy annoying and follows me awound everywhere. ...And two degus, which have long tails which I would vewy much like to chase but I'm not allowed in the room where they live vewy much :(
  • edited April 2011
    You have a busy furrfamily Leo :-O
  • Julie RodeheaverJulie Rodeheaver Jacksonville
    edited September 2013
    There is 5 kitties in our family. There is me (Molly), Sammy, Kaylee, LeeLee and the newest edition Miss Kitty. 3 of our kitty family have crossed the rainbow bridge and their names are Casey, Hobbes and Shelby. :-h
  • Heather O'CainHeather O'Cain Jacksonville
    edited November 2014
    We have 2 humans, 1 boy cat, 2 girl cats and 12 mice! |:|
  • edited February 2015
    haveing a brother in the house is so cool for me because Im the bigs cat in my house
  • BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭
    edited November 13

We have quite a few. Although we have less than we use to. Five kitties, (Biggles, Loki, Xena, KoKo, and Lucee), one deer mouse named Pipsqueak, and a cockatiel named Pitu

12346»