Trucker Needs the Love!

Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
edited 13 March, 2009 in Catster Diaries
TRUCKER is a Diary Pick for Friday, February 13th. Somecat told Trucker he didn\'t deserve to be a diary pick. HQ chooses. Let\'s show Trucker the love and make the hurt go away. mad as heck, Hazel Lucy

Comments

• Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 13 February, 2009
    I so agree HL! Please give Trucker your love and support. HQ chooses and Trucker totally deserves the honor. Trucker, congrats on being a DDP today!
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 14 February, 2009
    We didn\'t see this yesterday, but went this morning and sent Trucker a Rosette. We are appalled that someone could be so mean as to say that he shouldn\'t be chosen as a DDP. The writing is very good and is obviously from the heart. I will personally go and talk to Trucker here at the Bridge and let him know that my family and I love his writing and want him to continue to tell us stories from the Bridge. Purrrs, BeeJay
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty San FranciscoMember Posts: 3,339
    edited 14 February, 2009
    I'm having a hiss fit - a huge eyeTAILyun HISS FIT over the nimnod cat who was so disrespectful , NOPE really RUDE is the right word. Shame on you whoever you are.... Trucker - you rock in our books! Guido the Italian Kitty, Baci and Yolo
  • Billie CarterBillie Carter BronxMember Posts: 40
    edited 26 February, 2009
    I cannot believe such a thing! Whoever you are you may need to rethink as to whether or not this is the site for you. Lots of love to you Trucker, I am sorry some are so cruel.
  • PaisanPaisan MemphisMember Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 March, 2009
    Hey! Trucker was my true love. I thought his momcat removed him because he was at the bridge. Now, I know that somecat was rude and insensitive to Trucker and Momcat. HQ decides who is selected for DDP. If HQ feels the diary is good enough, then it is so. No haters on Catster, please. We are all here to have fun and make friends. And I will always love Trucker, no mater what people might say. Trucker, you are still my angel cat |/a/| Please play nice on Catster! We all have feelings! Not happy at all! Eva
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,985
    edited 7 March, 2009
    I agree. We loved reading Trucker's diary. It was some of the most beautiful prose we've ever read. Perhaps that's why someone was mean, they were jealous.
  • Pattie HowellPattie Howell SanduskyMember Posts: 1,194
    edited 9 March, 2009
    OMC!!!!!!!!!! My Little Buddy TRUCKER???!!!!! did he remove himself from Catster because of the "8^%*&$#@" nitwit that said that too him???? I am sooooo FURIOUS!!!!! He`s my little Buddy!!! Who in their right &^%$ mind...???..omc...I`m so amd i can`t see staright... the rosettes he sent me have no name on them now ...OMC!!! Now I`ve got no way to contact him!!!! GGGRRRRR!!!!!! He will always be in my heart, Bless you little buddy!!! I hope you are reading this from above!!! I am going to post a diary entry about this as well...something should be done to the purson who did this to Trucker & his mommy!!! And his family whom we are all furiends with!!! *NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!*****
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 9 March, 2009
    I'm just mortified & downright maadddddddddd! :-O I'm hissing & spitting , growling grrrrrrr. Dem ears of mine are flat as pancakes. :-O Yews are a not nice pawrent momma at all, why? why? This is totally unacceptable :( I can't even eat my favorite din din I'm sew madd & upset. :(( grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! My Meowmy & I went to yur page zero......0000000 . How would yew like that if it was done tew you? very insensitive . We wuv yew Trucker & yur momma & furfamily, we will neva furget yew eva. Luvs, Kally Kat & Mama Liz ♥♥
  • sandra dringsandra dring wisbechMember Posts: 1,746
    edited 13 March, 2009
    hi we are great pals of trucker and his furmily just to let you know they are back great news heyx;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 13 March, 2009
    Yeah ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; All of Trucker\'s Furriends are soooooo happie ~a~ All Kats here, let\'s give Trucker\'s MomKat & furfamily a big hug yeah that feels sew gud! |:||:|| Purrs, Kally Kat