Pansy turns 11 March 15!!!

123457»

Comments

• Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 15 March, 2009
    my sully is a sweet angel|/a/| not at all wicked :-#:-# * giggles*
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Robert!!! C\'mon. Let\'s go bounce in the princess bouncy castle! EEEeeeee, I\'m gonna bounce with my Robert!!!!! ROBERT!! ROBERT!!!! ROBERT!!!!!!
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Im sorry we cant stick around for a while Pansy mum has to get to bed to get up early for the appointment I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and forgive us for only being able to stick around a short while we will pop back to mail you tommorow to let you know how we get on though xxx
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Awww, my Smudgelet knows me best. I'm an angel! *SMOOCH*
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Smudge you DO realize that the whole swooning about ROBERT is about to start up again MOL I got so much smack for taunting her :))!
    edited 15 March, 2009
    awww dang that bank man for making it so early mol we were just having fun!!
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Awww I'm so glad you guys could come!!! I'm going to hit the buffet meow to you later Robert and Smudge!!! |:|
    edited 15 March, 2009
    OOooo, OK Robert. Thanks soooo much for coming to the pawty!!! *SMOOCH* You take good care of the little one and your mummy now! :c9 |:|
    edited 15 March, 2009
    awww thanks Boog we will meow with you tommorow dad wants the internet to play with mums pet mol i think mum has him hooked
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Bye bye, my Smudgelet!! It was soooo wonderful to see you again! :c9 |:|
    edited 15 March, 2009
    awww we will sweet pans wuv you to the moon and back my little buttercup * smoochies* have a wonderful day:c9|:||:||:|
    edited 15 March, 2009
    * smoochies* sully meow with you tommorow wuv you millions|:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 15 March, 2009
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww couples!
    edited 15 March, 2009
    |:||:||:||:|bye Boogs Tiskers Hondo and PC and efuryone lovely to see you all xxxxxx
    edited 15 March, 2009
    :))!:))!:))!:))!pc
  • Mary HuberMary Huber Member Posts: 205
    edited 15 March, 2009
    I am so mad at my mom. I missed another party. All because she went out for a walk. She knew today was Pansy's Princess Party and still she failed to get me to the party when all my friends were here. I can't believe it. I'm so mad I think I'll go give a big bite on her leg and then I will go break something she likes. Maybe that will get her attention. Sounds like all you cats had a good time. I'm going to cry in my kibble. Cheers, luci
    edited 15 March, 2009
    *waddles in \'cause she\'s so full of birthday food* Oooo, I think I\'ll have one more catmo! %:D% :-h Thanks for the great pawty, Boogers, and thanks for coming kitties. Nighty night!
123457»