Mietzi\'s and Boots wedding and baby adoption

18910111214»

Comments

• Nancy SmithNancy Smith YucaipaMember Posts: 1,179
    edited 29 March, 2009
    Gosh darn! Did we miss it? Has anyone seen my wife? Tiger? Where are you sweetheart? Oh boy, I\'ll be in trouble now. Are the bride and groom gone already?
    edited 29 March, 2009
    We\'d better get along home now guys. I guess we\'ve missed it. Whiskey! Farley! Shelby! Let\'s go before Lillia starts bringing in all that food. Maybe we can catch up to them when they return from their honeymoon. Mipo? Are you there? Can we leave the gifts with you?
    edited 29 March, 2009
    Oh No! Have they gone? I was so looking forward to seeing Buster! Gee whiz Whiskey! Why did you have to take so long to get ready?
    edited 29 March, 2009
    It appears that we read the time wrong. I'm sorry Lillia. It's OK sweetie, we will invite the bride and groom over to the house.
    edited 29 March, 2009
    :? Don't be upset Lillia. We just got the time zone all wrong. :n: Come on guys!
  • Karla KaudelKarla Kaudel Coos BayMember Posts: 3,466
    edited 29 March, 2009
    I have just read all the late posts. Thank you my dear friends, for trying to make it. It just was so much fun, and I am so happy that I am Mrs. Boots now. may the Big Cat in the Sky ( ceiling cat ??? ) smile on you
18910111214»