Contest

Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
edited 25 June, 2009 in Catster Diaries
Read my latest diary entry to find out about the contest I'm holding. You could win a furbulous purrize! :) P.S. Only three guesses per cat or cat family please.

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 22 May, 2009
    In case anyone actually reads this section of the forms, no kitty has guessed correctly yet where the pink flower was hiding, so if you haven't played yet, now's your chance! Just send me a pawmail message! Purrs, Vanessa
    edited 7 June, 2009
    It's me again! You can still guess where the pink flower was hiding. This was a small plastic pink flower that mysteriously came off a catnip quilt. The flower was nowhere to be seen, until... Where was the pink flower hiding? See my May 17th diary entry for contest details. Remember, only 3 guesses per cat family! If no kitty guesses correctly exactly where the pink flower was hiding, I'll have to reveal it myself. Purrs, Vanessa :^:
    edited 8 June, 2009
    Hi there! It\'s me again! I didn\'t think it would be fair to give a clue but it does look like kitties need a bit of help. Here is a clue: The answer is in my Catsterplus Photobook. Good luck, kits! Purrs, Vanessa:^:
    edited 25 June, 2009
    I'm sorry to say that no kitty guessed where the pink flower was hiding. Please see my diary for the answer. And please tell me if you know what happened to the pink flower that was in the Catster Gift Shop! Purrs, Vanessa :^: