How Did You Come by Your Name?

Kellie KuberskiKellie Kuberski McMinnville
edited September 2009 in Catster Diaries
It\'s a Diary Challenge! Post a short story in your diary of how your owner acquired the name you were hence dubbed. Then post back here and tell us so we can all read about it. I look forward to learning more about you. Happy Posting! -Isadora

Comments

• kim levesquekim levesque nashua
    edited July 2009
    Hi Isadora! My name is Eddie and I just wrote a new diary entry.
  • Bernie's DadBernie's Dad Pittsburgh
    edited July 2009
    Hiya Isadora! Love the idea! We posted an entry for all to read if interested! It's always so interesting finding out how kitties get their names! Headbonks! -Barnaby
  • Kellie KuberskiKellie Kuberski McMinnville
    edited July 2009
    Eddie, thanks for posting! Nice photos, by the way. Woot! -Isadora
  • Kellie KuberskiKellie Kuberski McMinnville
    edited July 2009
    Barnaby, Nice name! It makes me smile...You are a really CUTE bunch of kitties. Thank you so much for your contribution to this diary challenge. Such heartwarming stories! I\'m so glad you shared. -Isadora
  • edited August 2009
    We came back from the rescue center. I was nine years old, and stared at the new fluffy lovable THING in my arms. Halfway home, I decided his name was Lewis.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan Markham
    edited August 2009
    Isadora, I\'m just going to post in here first then write in my diary later. Unfortunately I don\'t have a very interesting storyMy name was already Nina at the rescue. Mommy and Daddy liked it and kept it. However, Sister thought it was too old-fashioned and she decided to nickname me Jellybean because I love to play with candy. So, that\'s what everyone calls me on catster.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner Maplewood
    edited August 2009
    Love the idea Isadora I posted mine
    edited August 2009
    I posted mine too!
    edited August 2009
    I did mine as well
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans area
    edited August 2009
    All of us are named for New Orleans musicians, and our stories are on our pages. We always enjoy this thread!! The New Orleans Kitties
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex County
    edited September 2009
    Im going to do mine right now.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex County
    edited September 2009
    Im gonna do mine too.
  • edited September 2009
    Hello, my name is Cielo and my mommy Hayley is going to make a diary entry right now!