Coolest Yawner Finalist! Please Vote for Echo!

Janell KosmalaJanell Kosmala Member Posts: 21,487
edited 22 November, 2009 in Plus Contests
OMC!!!!! I am a finalist in the Catster Coolest Cat contest!!! WooHooo!!! ~a~~a~Check me out in the Stretch and Yawn category! ;c; And I'd love it if you could vote for me and troll for votes for me if you felt so inclined. ;) Totally kidding, but ya know.... I'm not above begging and stealing for votes, so tell me what you need me to do for you and you got it. =; :)) Thanks to everyone for voting for me so far to even put me in the running. I really appreciate it. :xo:

Comments

• Lulu GonzalezLulu Gonzalez San AntonioMember Posts: 220
    edited 19 November, 2009
    I\'m a finalist! I\'m one of the top five the \'outdoor & country cat\' category. If you like my photo please vote for me for \'best in show\'. Thank you! Vote for SWEET-PEA!!!;PVote Sweet-Pea for Best in Show!more: cat pictures & breed info
  • Lulu GonzalezLulu Gonzalez San AntonioMember Posts: 220
    edited 19 November, 2009
    OH MY CATNESS!!! So sorry Echo, my human accidentally put my post in your 'response' column!:r. Please forgive her she is just a human!:n:
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 November, 2009
    Concats Sweet Pea & Echo ;P Good Luck to you both.

Bruce The Boss