\"Don\'t Stop\" - Fleetwood Mac |/h/|~a~|/h/|
  • edited February 2010
    "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin :D
  • Susan KozielSusan Koziel tamaqua
    edited February 2010
    HAPPY Jack - The Who %:D%
  • lois knightlois knight Edmonton
    edited February 2010
    Luna, that's one of my most favorite songs of all time! ~a~~a~~a~ Captain Jack by Billy Joel
  • Jeanie DawsJeanie Daws Palmyra
    edited February 2010
    So HAPPY Together- The Turtles ~a~
  • edited February 2010
    Here I am, Mr. Colorado ;c; Want a kissie? :xo: This Texas PurrGirl was not waiting for an answer :)) Besides, Platelicker might have knocked me off Mama\'s pooter chair :( Here is a song that I simply love. Read the lyrics. Happy, yet sad. THOSE WERE THE DAYS Once upon a time there was a tavern, Where we used to raise a glass or two. Remember how we laughed away the hours, And think of all the great things we would do? Those were the days my friend, We thought they\'d never end, We\'d sing and dance forever and a day. We\'d live the life we choose, We\'d fight and never lose, For we were young and sure to have our way. Then the busy years went rushing by us, We lost our starry notions on the way. If by chance I\'d see you in the tavern, We\'d smile at one another and we\'d say, Those were the days my friend, We thought they\'d never end, We\'d sing and dance forever and a day. We\'d live the life we choose, We\'d fight and never lose, Those were the days, oh, yes those were the days. Just tonight I stood before the tavern, Nothing seemed the way it used to be. In the glass I saw a strange reflection, Was that lonely woman really me. Through the door there came familiar laughter, I saw your face and heard you call my name. Oh, my friend we\'re older but no wiser, For in our hearts the dreams are still the same. Those were the days my friend, We thought they\'d never end, We\'d sing and dance forever and a day. We\'d live the life we choose, We\'d fight and never lose, Those were the days, oh, yes those were the days. Da-da-da-die, die-die, Da-da-da-die, die-die, Da-da-da-da, da-dada-dada-da-ah. Da-da-da-die, die-die, Da-da-da-die, die-die, Da-da-da-da, da-dada-dada-da-ah. by The 5th Dimension on Age of Aquarius Album 1969 :((
    edited February 2010
    So that song would be: Those Were The Days ~ 5th dimension, my response is: 9000 Days~Invictus Theme Song (Colors, you don\'t have to :r me, just ;)at me makes me smile, Colorado ;) at Colors)
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Eight DAYS a Week - the Boys from Liverpool ~a~
    edited March 2010
    :-h Hi Tully! DAYS Go By - Keith Urban
    edited March 2010
    Those Were the Days My Friend~Mary Hopkins:-h
    edited March 2010
    Hi Pixie and Napoleon. Pixie and Napoleon...sitting in a tree. They kinda of go together, don't they? Black Day in July ~ Gordon Lightfoot:)):)):))%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited March 2010
    :-h:-hHI Colorado! They do kinda go together!! :-$:-$ Don't tell Pixie I said that!! BLACK Betty - Ram Jam
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Hi Pixie, Napoleon, Colorado, and Coco :-h I\'d like to hear some funky Dixieland Pretty mama come and take me by the hand By the hand, take me by the hand pretty mama Come and dance with your daddy all night long I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk With you all night long |/h/| Sorry, I got carried away... Black Water - The Doobie Brothers ~a~
  • edited March 2010
    Bridge Over Troubled Water -- Simon & Garfunkel
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Somewhere OVER the Rainbow - Judy Garland
  • Mary BushMary Bush Racine
    edited March 2010
    OVER You by Chris Daughtry :-h:-h=;
    edited March 2010
    YOU're My Best Friend - Queen
    edited March 2010
    :-hPix, Tully and look there's ne f the bushes. :-hLily Mae Bush! I love Queen. I even saw Queen live once. That's What Friends are For~ Dionne Warwick.
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    We completely agree with Colorado about Queen - one of the greatest groups of ALL time ~a~ \"We ARE the Champions\" - Another great song by Queen =;
  • edited March 2010
    "Take Good C"ARE" Of My Baby" by Bobby Vinton =D>
  • edited March 2010
    :-h BABY Love -The Supremes :xo:
  • edited March 2010
    \"Have I told you lately that I LOVE you\" by Van Morrison Van sings the best version of this song, sorry Rod ;c;
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Hi Nadia :-h That is a great song! That\'s The Way LOVE Goes - Janet Jackson ~a~
  • edited March 2010
    Nadia :-h I am with you, Sista, Rod Stewart can't sing |bb| Walk This WAY by Aerosmith ~a~
  • edited March 2010
    :-h WALK the Line- Johnny Cash ~ Nadia has Great taste in music! =;
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    \"Hold the Line\" - Toto - who remembers that 70\'s band? |/h/|
    edited April 2010
    My mom does! HOLD on Tight - ELO
    edited April 2010
    Light My Fire-The Doors
  • edited April 2010
    Right on Brothpurr Colorado =D> Luke :-h "Rosanna" by Toto All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see you eyes Rosanna, Rosanna I never thought that a girl like you could ever care for me, Rosanna All I wanna do in the middle of the evening is hold you tight Rosanna, Rosanna ~a~~a~