a catster love life survey

Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
edited 13 September, 2010 in Catster Crushes
1. Who is your lover? 2. How long have you been seeing them for? 3. How often do you visit each other's pages? 4. Do you leave each other gifties all the time? 5. Do you ever get into cat fights? 6. Have you ever had your kitty heart broken before? 7. How is your human's love life compared to your's? I'll go first 1. I am not going out with anyone right now. Rags and I broke up a few months ago. It's complicated, but if you wanna know the story, p-mail me. 2. We dated for about 2 years. 3. I visited his page all the time, not sure how often he visited mine. 4. We gifted each other here and there, but not as often as we should've, XD. 5. We never really fought, thankfully. 6. It broke my heart when he didn't say yes the first time, and also when we broke up, but I had to do it. 7. I'd say my love life is a little better than Sister's. At least I was in a steady relationship for 2 years. Sister's note to all the young ladies, "relationships" aren't everything in life, be happy, do well in school, have fun with your friends, boys will love you for being yourself. HS relationships never last anyway. Oh and no online dating, XD. Oh jeez, I've talked enough, go ahead, post away.

Comments

• Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 15 May, 2010
    1. Who is your lover? Emme 2. How long have you been seeing them for? Two years 3. How often do you visit each other\'s pages? Varies... our parents work and are pretty busy which cuts into our Catster time, but we visit and p-mail as often as we can. 4. Do you leave each other gifties all the time? We usually save our zealies for special occasions. 5. Do you ever get into cat fights? We haven\'t yet. 6. Have you ever had your kitty heart broken before? No, Emme is my first love.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 17 May, 2010
    1. Who is your lover? I dont have any, and dont want any - Im a flirt.. Stay single, your better off. 2. How long have you been seeing them for? N/A (not applicable) 3. How often do you visit each other's pages? N/A 4. Do you leave each other gifties all the time? N/A 5. Do you ever get into cat fights? N/A I have my own personal thoughts about dating on catster, to me its best to stay to myself than to get involved. What if you were involved with someone and wanted to break it off? Im sure it would also end your friendship - and cause hard feelings, this is the reason why we stay single and mingle. 6. Have you ever had your kitty heart broken before? Nope, and dont want to.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 18 May, 2010
    bump
  • Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
    edited 5 September, 2010
    Q. 1. Who is your lover? 2. How long have you been seeing them for? 3. How often do you visit each other's pages? 4. Do you leave each other gifties all the time? 5. Do you ever get into cat fights? 6. Have you ever had your kitty heart broken before? 7. How is your human's love life compared to your's? A. 1.) Colorado. Here is the address to his profile: http://www.catster.com/cats/953802 2.) I don't really know the actual amount but it was ever since me and my younger brother and older sister first joined Catstertown, so I'd say that it's approximately about a month, more or less. 3.) It's hard to say. He is my crush, but I don't really know for sure how often we visit, so I can't really formally answer that question. 4.) I thought about giving him a rossette once, but Mom wouldn't let me. 5.) No, never. |/a/| 6.) Not yet. 7.) My human had a boyfriend once but is not quite old enough to think about marrying anyone yet.
    edited 9 September, 2010
    bump I'm gonna add another question. Where do you kits usually make out? Rags and I never got a chance to make out, darn it. I promise the next lucky boykit will get to make out with me in Sister's bed, XD.
  • Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
    edited 11 September, 2010
    We haven't really made out any yet. We write eachother messages and we are in planning.
    edited 13 September, 2010
    Well if you do, tell me all about it. Hmm, I wonder what making out feels like.