Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs is home!!!

Arlye DruryArlye Drury DartmouthMember Posts: 826
edited 31 May, 2010 in Plus Power of the Paw
Miss Jeepie came home early Sunday morning,around 12:30 am. She is thin,(lost about 2 pounds) and her front claws are worn down, leaving us to believe she was locked in a garage or shed. Her v-e-t visit went well. Dr. Ted said she was mildly dehydrated. Her lab work was essentially normal. Thank you everycat for your prayers and support! :D

Comments

• Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 27 May, 2010
    Oh my, this is so reassuring to hear. :) In no time at all she\'ll put some meat on dem litta ribb bones of hers..mol mol... Thank God she\'s home safe & sound once again. :c9 I know your juss so happie Momkatt & your whole family too! I neva gave upps on her as nervous & scared tew! Thank you for keepin us all upps to date on yur Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs return! Lubbs & huggs |:| Kally Kat & all of us, yur furriends here xoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Linda AbramsLinda Abrams Joanna, SC 29351Member Posts: 555 ✭✭
    edited 27 May, 2010
    %:D%;c;:c9=;~a~;P Steinem, Winnie, Tia and Charley Bleau Eyes
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 May, 2010
    %:D%%:D%%:D% So happy, this is excellent news %:D%%:D%%:D%

Bruce The Boss