Single Man

Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
edited 7 June, 2010 in Catster Crushes
My fur brother is unable to post just yet so I thought I'd post for him! 'Hey everyone; I'm Dougal, I'm new to Catster but I'm hoping to find that special someone! My life's been pretty tough as I was a wandering tom, but I'm filled with so much peace and love you would never imagine my life had been so hard. I'm friendly with a great sense of humour, I would love to meet you all! Please feel free to email me about anything else you would like to know; I come online at least once a day! Love, Dougal' xx

Comments

• Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 June, 2010
    Well there are no gals here but we boyz and especially me, Toby, love Baggie! Purrs Pets Gifts! We like your page too but some of the spacing needs work so it does not run over like a double exposure. Ah the joys of new Catster. Purrs :^:
  • Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 7 June, 2010
    Baggy, darling, if your brother is as handsome as you are beautiful, then he will have no problem at all finding himself a lady love. Good luck, Dougal! Purrs, Wiles