Let\'s Make New Friends

edited 9 November, 2014 in What I Love About Catster
I stole this idea from my friend Lucy She isn't just beautiful and smart, she's also brave She wrote this idea on her diary as part of her Rally for Fun ... I know one of the things I Love About Catster ~ are the friends I made here! Hi kitties Let's have fun and make new friends! Here's the game: Send a feline friend request to the kitty who posted above you. If you are already friends, say something nice about your friend! Any kitties want to play?

Comments

• edited 27 June, 2010
    Hi Nuk! :-h Thanks for starting this thread- I love to make new friends! You are a wonderful Catster friend and so very witty. "Couching Tiger" is my favorite forum motto on Catster! love, Lucy
  • Nancy BontempiNancy Bontempi Columbia
    edited 27 June, 2010
    Hi Lucy! Glad we are friends!;c;
  • edited 27 June, 2010
    We just sent a friend request to Annadee and clowder... This is fun game! I know Anuk and Lucy..so? anycat want to be friends with myself and my clowder?:^:
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia East Providence
    edited 27 June, 2010
    Hi everyfur :-h Well, we know Lucy, Nuk & Chef~ we sent a request off to Annadee =; We love making new friends ;c; We just love Chef and his family!! They have some of the best diary entries on Catster~ must read!!
  • edited 27 June, 2010
    Hello! :-h This is great! Tasha and I just became friends, but I've seen her comments to other kitties, and she's so nice and friendly and helpful! What a great kitty!!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2010
    This is a great idea!!! We\'re already friends with Chef, Annadee, Lucy, Nuk and their families.:-h Sent an invite to Monida, Tasha & family.:D Love all of ya!!! Apollo, Athena and Aragorn
  • Mels CatsMels Cats Upstate
    edited 29 June, 2010
    What a fun idea, sent a friend request to Annadee! :-h ...and sending one to Apollo, after noticing there were more posts beneath the big gap. (Firefox Adblock!)
  • edited 3 July, 2010
    Hi Khaki!:-h Khaki is one of my friends! She's a very pretty girl (Gabby, she's floofy and colored like you!) and I *especially* love her paws! She's got extra toes and it looks like she's wearing floofy mittens! Khaki is from one of the nicest families on Catster- if you are not official Catster friends yet, you should definitely go meet Khaki and her family!
  • CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2010
    We couldn't believe we weren't already friends with Apollo and his family - they are Catster legends! We sent a friend invite! We're happy to be friends already with the rest of you! :-h

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• edited 4 July, 2010
    What a great idea--I have just dropped my virtual handkerchief in Samoa\'s direction (that is, asked to have Samoa as a friend). I have not been on Catster very long and only have a handful of feline friends...Purrs from Abby
  • edited 4 July, 2010
    I just sent Abby a friend request!|^|
  • Tracy BookerTracy Booker Doncaster
    edited 4 July, 2010
    Sending Jezebel a friends request straight away, liking the girl with an attitude and hoping that she can show me how. Love Tilly xx
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus Albuquerque ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2010
    Three lovely girl-cats above me! Tilly is already my friend, so I sent invitations to Abby and Jezebel.
  • susan peacesusan peace Dartmoor
    edited 6 July, 2010
    I love this site for all the help and advise I have had whatever I have asked someone always comes up with a great idea. I don\'t know anyone in real time with the breeds I own so sharing tales or concerns with other breed owners is terrific, .Also I just love looking at everyones pictures finding out about and admiring all the different breeds.It is a great place to spend some time.
  • edited 6 July, 2010
    Hi Louie! Aren't you a handsome kitty?! Feline friend request on the way!
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan Markham
    edited 6 July, 2010
    Hi Samoa, I think we're already friends. We don't really know each other, but you're family is full of nice kitties and doggies. If anyone else wants to be my friend, go ahead and FFR me. I'm really bad about updating my diary though. This is a great idea. We do need to liven catster up.
  • Lisa Von HeederLisa Von Heeder Las Vegas ✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2010
    We have not met Nina so we are sending her a furiend request right now. :-h:-h:-h
  • edited 19 July, 2010
    Already friends with Maui but sent a friend request to Nina!|^|
  • John PollackJohn Pollack Taneytown
    edited 23 July, 2010
    Wow! A fellow tortie above me. I'll purr a request right now! meow!!:D
  • edited 5 August, 2010
    Friend request sent to pretty kitty Gypsy and her family!
  • edited 18 August, 2010
    Yay more friends.
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco
    edited 25 August, 2010
    I just sent a request to Snow! |^|
  • Heather HoganHeather Hogan Milwaukee
    edited 26 August, 2010
    Hi everyone! Hambone, I sent you a friend request. We surely have a lot in common!|^|
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San Francisco
    edited 26 August, 2010
    Claude -- Will you be our friend? Dashy and Lilly
  • Kythera GrungeKythera Grunge Black Mountain, NC
    edited 26 August, 2010
    What a great idea! purr! Sending requests to the fur above us! Catnip for all! Purr hugs|^|, Coco, Missy Annie
  • Donna BillsDonna Bills Salt Lake
    edited 26 August, 2010
    I would love to have new friends I want to thank Dogster and Catster for starting such a wonderful thing I have met so many nice people here too many to post thank you everyone for touching my mommies heart every day
  • edited 27 August, 2010
    New friends ~ Yay! I'm so happy to see this thread still going strong and thank you to HQ for mentioning it in the newsletter! ;c; I am already friends with the handsome Hobbes and his family and sweet Snow! Sending requests to Coco, Dashy, Claude, and Hambone!
  • Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2010
    My Paws are a smokin!!!~a~~a~~a~ Lucy|^|:)) Snow%:D%~a~ Hambone:))|^| Claude~a~:^: Dashiell:D%:D% Coco:))!~a~ Hobbs~a~|^|~a~ I hope we make more great friends on this great site!!! We are purrin away and wish we had more time this week but dem kittens call and they need LOTS of attention!! Timmy TomCat and the Clowder
  • Calico Junction SanctuaryCalico Junction Sanctuary Virginia (Shenandoah Valley)
    edited 7 September, 2010
    Timmy Tomcat is a good Catster fur friend. If you don't know him you must stop in and visit him. Sweet, so Sweet. Hugs and Nudges from all of us at Calico Junction.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    edited 14 September, 2010
    Bumping up to keep this going. I\'m having fun and getting so many new friends! %:D%;c;~a~=;:-h