THANKS FOR MAKING ME \"DOTD\" AGAIN

Linda AbramsLinda Abrams Joanna, SC 29351 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in Cat of the Day & Week
I was just shocked when Mom read me HQ's email. I'm so grateful to whatever or whoever made the choice today. Thank everyone who's p-mailed me or commented on the announcement. I'm a little embarrased to have gotten so much attention; I'm a little shy. Mom's warning me that to not get a super sized ego with all the attention but I know she's thinks I'm the cat's meow too. :D:r:D:r

Comments

• Linda AbramsLinda Abrams Joanna, SC 29351 ✭✭

That quote was from Charley Bleau Eyes, who is an Angel now. He went to the Bridge this past Spring, after a sudden illness. He was right: I did (and still do) think he is the cat's meow!

• RufusRufus Boston ✭✭✭

Sorry for your loss.

In memory: Charlie Bleau Eyes

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭

I knows dat you must miss him all day time. Meowmy still missez me, and I have beed an angel since 2003 (Wolfie)

I do, Wolfie. And I know your Mom misses you as much today as the first day you went to the Bridge. Hugs to you Denise Griffiths.

Rufus, Thank you for your note. It meant a great deal to me. Hugs.