Kewl Chat

:-h Hi Furiends! What's on your mind? Let's Chat here :^:

Comments

• MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hi Pigeon!! Well that was easy! We just searched for the NAME and voila! We\'re here! Kewl, it is so kewl! I\'m so happy fur all uv us!!=D>=D>=D> GOOD JOB! It luks vewy nice! We\'re going to haz a blast!!! ~a~~a~~a~ I\'z so gwad we\'re gweat furiends!!|:||:|

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited July 2010
    |/a/||/a/|This is very nice!!! PIGEON, what a wonderful job! :-h:-h Our own little chat room! WOW! I\'m so happy to be here an admin!!!:D:D:D |/a/||/a/||/a/| Love, Smokey Joe

edited July 2010
    :-h:-hHowdy Pigeon, we\'re da furst! WOW! We\'re so gwad to be Admin\'s ta help out! Our own furmily gwoup! Iz going ta be so furry fun!!!=D>=D>=D> ~a~~a~~a~|/h/||/h/||/h/| |:||:||:|

edited July 2010
    :-h Oh this is wonerfur!!!=;=; |:||:||:| Time to Pawty guys!!;P;P;P CATEBRATE our new found Togeverness! |$||$||$|

• edited July 2010
    :-h Hi Milo and Family! It's so good to see you here! We did it ! =; It's official! ;c; we are now a Kewl Group! I wish I could put some links to some Kewl party material pictures in this thread for us! If I can't do it I think you can Milo right? :-k maybe I'll try later?:? For the time being ,let's just be happy we made it here! ~a~ can't wait for everyone else to show up! Party! ;P :P ;c; %:D% =D>
  • edited July 2010
    Helloooo Kewl Kitties! :-h;c; The group looks great!!! ;c;=; Pawsome work Pigeon and Mom!!! =; Let's have a Kewl Chat... :))
  • edited July 2010
    Hi everyfur! What a great new group:-h:-h=;;c;
  • edited July 2010
    Hey pawsome! I'm a Catster administrator now! Purrty kewl!;c;=;:P Let's pawty Kewlest Kitties!!|/h/|:P
  • edited July 2010
    Hello Sassy! Yer a Kewl Catster Kitty! Woohoo!! Wanna have a Kewl Chat? :D;c;
  • edited July 2010
    Let's have some cake and balloons to celebrate the grand opening! Cake balloons
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Gump! How are you?:-h;P
  • edited July 2010
    Me and Mama have to get off the puter, a storm is brewing! She says we need to go to bed anyway, she has to get up early and go to work. Have a good night every fur:-h;c;
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Sassy! Those balloons and cake are wonderful! That was furry sweet of you, Sassy! :c9 Thank you!! We'll see you! OH MY CAT, the Kewlest Catster Kitties
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hi Nadia and Gump! YAY!!! WE FINALLY DID IT!!!! Let's party! ;c; Sassy is also celebrating being our First Member! =; ;c; =D> :h: Concats. and Thanks Sassy! |^| Concats to all our Administrators too , who worked hard trying to get this Kewl Group started and were soooo patient with the 1000 e-mails! :)) :-# :h: Cheers everybody! Let's Celebrate our New Kewlest Group and Sassy too! ;P :P ;c; ~a~ =D> |/h/| :D
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hi Kewl Cats :-h My buddy, Gump, how ya doin\'? Concats to all you admins for starting this kewl new group! We told our pal, Pigeon, that we would hang out here often! ~a~
  • edited July 2010
    WOW Sassy! You're PAWSOME! %:D% Thanks for the Cake and Ballooons! I'm going to save them in my Slide with a message to you! =; Now we're really partying! Sassy you and Mama be safe during the storm! O.K? Let us know about the storm results! Thanks again for joining! We're so Happy to have you as our 1st Member ! Concats. again! Your Prize will be on it's way soon! =; Goodnight now Sassy! :c9
  • edited July 2010
    Tully is here! Hi Buddy! :-h I was going to send you an invite, but I just got here about 45 minutes ago! This is going to be a fun group! |$| Concats to Pigeon and the Kewl Kitties
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I can tell by the group of admins that this is going to be a fun group! Pigeon gave us a heads-up that a new group was coming soon - kewl! ;c;
  • edited July 2010
    Gump! You can do picture links too !? OMK!!! This is sooo GREAT! =; ;c; There you go...there's your 1st position! %:D% =D> :)) That picture is just Purrfect! :))! Love it! ;P Where do you get the pics. from ...if you don't mind me asking? I had two sites I used before... but I couldn't get them to work today? Do you use that jonrack link or just Create a link? Maybe you can explain it to me sometime? Not sure if I'll get it but.... :? :)) We're so lucky that you have this talent! And of course Sassy , too! :h: %:D%
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Tully! You made it! We Love you! %:D% How's the Furamily doing? Thanks for coming to Celebrate our Grand Opening with us and for the Well wishes! We appreciate it and you being here ,also! ~a~|/h/|;P We hope you & the Family will Visit often! Have Fun! |^|:P
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hi Pigeon and Gump :-h
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I\'m here, too, helloooooooo :-h
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Me, too! Hi Gump :-h Hi Pigeon :-h
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    As you can see, we brought the whole furmily along! :))
  • edited July 2010
    Pigeon, I can show you how to do the photo links! I use the jonrad (or whatever that is) link! I find a lot of cool images at glitter-graphics.com! The photo links are so fun to do, I have some stored in photobucket! :D I\'d be glad to do more! Welcome to Tully, Luke, Sammy and Natasha! We Love You! You are all Kewl Catster Kitties and more! |:| So pawsome that you are here. And welcome again to sweet Sassy our first join member - woo hoo! We\'re going to have fun! ;c;|/h/||$||^|~a~=;;c;
  • edited July 2010
    Helloooo to the CATifornia kitties! |^|~a~ |:| Luv ya, Nadi
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hi Nadi :-h How do you like your new stroller? Mommy showed me the pictures of you and Gump strolling ~ kewl!!! =;
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Natasha :-h I think I like strolling. But Mom has to shove me in there and make sure I don't escape. It's fun, though, to go for a ride and see all these new and exciting things. She was going to stroll this evening, but furgot before it got too dark...Although I did see that you kitties have done moonlight strolls, so maybe she would try that! My Mom told me she is going to love strolling. Thanks fur asking! Strolling is KEWL!!! ~a~|$|
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9 Mommy is making us go to bed now, so we\'ll check back with you kewl cats later! Nighty night! |:|
  • edited July 2010
    Good night Sammy! :-h We\'ll \'chat\' with you later, dude!