Kewl Chat

Comments

• SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I\'m so glad you and Gump are enjoying your stroller, Nadi! Sammy and I went out for a stroll after dinner tonight ~ we had a blast! Evening strolls are really kewl...less cars and people walking around and we enjoy hearing the crickets! Sorry, Mom says we have to go nighty night - she\'s no fun! :( Take care, kewl cats! We\'ll see you soon! |:|
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Good night, Gump! |:|
  • edited July 2010
    Hi everyone! :-h How's everyone doing this fine evening?
  • edited July 2010
    Good night Tully, Natasha, Luke and Sammy -- the Catifornia kewl kitties! :-h:c9 Now remember...you\'re Mom needs a full nights sleep, okay! :)) Mwah!! From Gump and Nadia
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Luna! :-h Welcome to the Kewlest Catster Kitties! ;c;|/h/| You're kewl! :D
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Luna! Welcome, glad you joined the KCK! How are you this evening? You're a kewl Canadian Kitty, eh! You're up in Edmonton? It stays light pretty late during the summer months, doesn't it?
  • edited July 2010
    Hi there Nadia and Gump :-h Thank you Nadia! I'm doing pretty good tonight! Although I am missin' my mama. I'll get to see her on Monday though. She's got her furriend watching me. I like her furriend, so it's all good. I am for sure up in Edmonton! And yes, it stays light out until about 10:00pm, then it starts to get dark. :D
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Luna! My Mom used to have a work connection up in Edmonton! She hasn\'t been there, but has been to several other Canadian cities and really likes them all (she\'s been to Calgary which is kind of close to you, right) Well, it\'s past our bed time, so we\'re going to say goodnight! We\'ll be back tomorrow to continue our KCK celebration! Congrats again to Pigeon and his Mom, they did so much to create this new group! Great work! ;c;=;~a~|$||/h/| The KCK is going to be pawsome!
  • edited July 2010
    :-h I'm back! Gump ... I. just saw your Congratulations message/ picture! I love it! =; Thanks! |^| Your very sweet!... But Congratulations to you also, Buddy and all of the Kewlest Catster Kitties, Administrators! %:D% ;c; |bb| I have to go Announce the Great News about our Grand Opening now in my Diary! ~a~ Bye! Keep on partying ! ;P :P ~a~ |/h/|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h a Good night Tully , to you and the Furmily! Sweet Dreams! :c9 Thanks again for joining! We truly appreciate it and are Very Lucky to have all of you as Members! =; |^|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hi Luna! Aren't you a pretty girl! ;) Thank you for joining and being here for our Grand Opening Celebration! %:D% ;P I think we're going to have a Great Group of the Kewlest Catster Kitties! |^| I'm glad that you're going to be part of it! Thanks again! Goodnight now...I'm going to Announce our Grand Opening in my Diary! ;c; |/h/| ~a~
  • Vicki MainardVicki Mainard Ballarat
    edited July 2010
    I hope old furts are considered kewl. I want to group that helps me stay young at heart. I'm recycled kitten. This is my 12th kittenhood I'm going through.
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hi Kazar! What a nice surprise! You'll Always be a a Kewl Dude ! =; We'll keep you young ! I had to leave the Olde Furts group because I was too young! :)) ...Seriously! I just had temporary membership for health reasons! So happy you're here to help us Celebrate our Grand Opening! ;c; I really appreciate it! It's been a while... you've been doing okay? I have missed you! :( You just made my day! Thanks again Matie! |^| ;P :P May you Stay Furever Young! Everything that has come my mouth today has been a song! :)) Have Fun! ~a~|/h/|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hi everyfurone! I've got more Great News ...Bugsy is a DDP today! YAY!!!!! This is sooo Kewl! ;c; More reason to Party it up! =; CONCATULATIONS Bugsy! ;c; =D> :h: %:D% ;P :P Enjoy another Day of Fame! We Love ya! ~a~|/h/| Here's to Bugsy and our New Kewlest Group! Cheers everyfurbody! :P Enjoy! |^|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Tate was here! ;c; Yup.I see his Handsome face in our Members list!=; Imagine Mom being so kind as to stop by with Tate during her Vacation?! How Kewl is that?! =D> They're Great Friends and we're so lucky to have them in our group! ;c; ~a~ Can't wait 'til they get back to hear all about their Vacations!|^|
  • Sandi GuzmanSandi Guzman Westfield
    edited July 2010
    Congrats Bugsy on being DDP of the day! We are all so proud of you=D> Now we will really have something to pawty about while the pawrents are on vacation! Bugsy is driving down in his jalopy and picking up our chics along the way. He is picking up Flo and Flossie first then Paris and Presley, then its to my house for nothing but pawtying for 2 weeks! We have niptinis and catweisers and all the cuppycakes you could ask for|^| Anyone is welcome to drop by for the pawty|/h/| My gramma and grampaw are going to be taking care of me for the 2 weeks that momcat and dadcat and the 3 dogs are on vacation. They arent very puter friendly so I wont be able to be on here till the pawrents get back home. Me and Bugsy will try not to trash the house!!!! Woohoo!
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    =D>=D>Yeah BUGSY!!! Go furiend, how KEWL is dat being DDP today!? WOW BIG CONCATS!!!:P:P :-h:-hPigeon,TATE, Nadia, Natatash, SASSY (WHOO one smart kitty here), Kazar, GUMP!!! Tully, LUKE, Sammy!!! Hey guys!!%:D%%:D% LUNA!!! Sorry I misseded u\'s last night! Mom was so tired! I will pawmail u later on, ok? :xo::xo: :c9:c9 HAZ a gweat dayz efurfur!!! =D>=D>=D> YEAH PIGEON!!! |$||$||/h/||/h/|;P;P;P

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited July 2010
    :-hOH TATE buddy, we want's ta pawty wif u and BUGSY too!! WOW Sounds like mega fun!! ;P;P Whoo hoo!! Gweatest kewlest gwoup of furiends! Yeppers, Pigeon, iz gonna be a mush BIGGER gwoup me tinks!!|$||$|

• Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ~a~Hi Every one!~a~ Whut a wunnerful fun idea! I Axed my brofurs Timmy and Toby to come along so we all will be visiting from time to time! We have to sneak on the computer when Pops is away. Dats real EZ as we are always up to somethin with bangin and knockin and he has to check up on who is the culprit.(TOBY)|^| Meowzers! :):^: We just got a little heat break here in PA so it is nice during the night when we take up the cat-watch. Uh-O, Pops comin! Bye fer now! :) Buddy Bud, Toby Da Terrible(Mah new name fer him),Timmy Tom
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Boston ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Wee are "Kewlest Catster Kitties" & all dats! |^| Lets all hab sum furr fun fureva. ;P ~a~ best wishes tew all furrs |bb| Gweat jobbie Pigeon & Mommy & effurykatt heyah.... Lubbs & lots ob kitty kisses :xo: :xo: :xo: Tank mew all! Kally Kat & Mommy Liz ♥♥ Welcome Kitty basket…. Welcome Kewlest Kitties! Champagne wishes… Champagne for all!
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CA
    edited July 2010
    ***THUNDERS*** in!!! Good morning everykitty! :-h I mean, good morning every KEWL kitty!! %:D% Thank you for organizing this, Pigeon. I am so happy to be here! |:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Gump :-h Oh that's cool! Yep, Calgary is only a couple hours away. :D Hi Pigeon! Thank you!! I am already loving this group. I am glad to be a part of it!! =; :-h Milo!!!! :D Oh that's alright! Mama didn't stay too long, she was pretty tired. I miss you too! Okay, take your time :D
  • edited July 2010
    Hey everyfur! Just poping in for a little while. We\'ll be back later this evening to continue our Kewl celebration! But I wanted to leave a few goodies... Here\'s some Kewl Kitty Party Mix ! (even though Mom won\'t give me that stuff!) And MORE Catpagne for everyfur See you kewl cats later... :-h P.S. Hey, Kazar, olde furties are kewl!! I\'m a 16 year old furte in a tux! Glad you\'re here, mate!
  • edited July 2010
    Hi everycat!!:^:
    edited July 2010
    :-hPoppin\' in, WOW;c;;c;Wat a catebration we\'re habbin\'!!! Wonerfur! KALLY KAT u got dat right! Tankies fur da goodie basket and catpagne! OREO hey dare!! LUNA, I sent u a pawmail, but mom is still at werk so iz short! We can pway more next month after ur mom haz furmily fun dis summer! GUMP!:-h Tankies fur da Goodies Mix and MORE Catpagne! Yum! %:D%%:D%~a~~a~ :-hHi JEZ!! Ur lukin\' gud!!! ;)

• patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited July 2010
    Hello everybody and welcome to kewl chat. I am having a great day being DDP and want to thank everyfur for all the gifties and wishes. What a pawsome day and even more pawsome group.;P|:|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hi everyfurone! Oreo & Family made it! YAY!!!! Sweet Angel , Eve...so nice to see you again! I think of you all the time! Love ya! |/a/| :xo: I also see Kally Kat was here!;c; ...so nice to see you Kally Kat! Is Mom doing any better? Hope the MRI results were good! Thanks for stopping by to Celebrate with the Goods! Look at all the Goodies we have ...this is quite the Kewl party, huh? OMK This is just wayyyy too exciting! I have to run however, I will check back later...if I missed anyone I\'ll catch up with you when I return! O.K? Love you guys ! Party on! :) ;P :P ~a~ :^: P.s. Just to let everyone know Kally Kats Mom \'s birthday is tomorrow! Now we have more reasons to Celebrate! =; ;P:P
  • edited July 2010
    Hi every fur! Wow, so much has happened since I signed off last night! It is good to hear from each of you. Mama just got off work and now it is din din time! How I love to eat! Mama says I am a piggy disguised as a kitty! :)):))See you all in a little while!:-h;P;P
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited July 2010
    Hello everyfur, my whole gang is so happy to be here. What a great place to chat and pawty.:P|bb|
  • edited July 2010
    :-h Hey Buddy Cat you made it and brought Toby and Timmy to the join us, also ! Yay! We're so happy you're here! ;c; I bet you boys keep your Pop busy! :)) I have seen your pics! I love the one that you are helping yourself to a bag of Cat food that you had knocked over! :)) Good for you! I hope you didn't get in trouble! :-O THANK you all for joining and we hope you enjoy yourself here! |^|