Kewl Chat

Comments

• Hope da punkin will start h alpin' ya @Twinkle gibz it a chance...we'z purrin' fur ya sweet furiend!~ <3

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

@Twinkle, maybe it is worth a try to try the prednisone! Glad you feel okay!!Tango, mommy's dog, had a dental today! He lost al his remaining teeth except for four on the bottom. Here is a picture of him coming out of anaesthesia!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

@Milo_Blue_Eyes & @The_Wild_Ones Cute doggie! Wouldn't I have to go to the vet to be prescribed Prednisone? Going to the vet is a nightmare for me!

• Glady to hear yous back to normal, Twinkle.
    We are going to has a day here today. Temps are suppose to go up into the 70's today. Maybe Grammy will open the porch door for us kitties to soak up some sun. B)

• @The_Wild_Ones
    Hey Tango dood~ Sorry ya haz toofiez worked on~ Loverz da piccie~ Feel better pal~! <3 Nice @Grammy Kibbles dat soundz really really nice! We got cloudz here 'n 32 feels like 27 brrrrr~
    @Twinkle yep gotta go to da VET* fur dat. sorry dem make most upsetz 'n dey becomez vampz too!

@Grammy I do still have the poops, but I'm feeling good now. @Milo_Blue_Eyes The vet is scary! In case anyfur might be interested, the Breeder's Cup races are today & tomorrow. I'm Central time. The race coverage starts at 4:00 here. :)

@Twinkle, what about a mobile vet? Would that freak you out less? Tango is doing okay. Slept a LOT, finally ate a litle, including his antibiotic, thank goodness!

• @The_Wild_Ones dat'z a goo' idear! Mobile vet wud mite workz fur @Twinkle . 'n Tango needz ta saleep 'n Ifeelz better 'n I sleepz lotz too! Spawcially when iz COLD 'n cloudy 'n be'z gone get dark here at 5PM after morrow. Don't furgegtz morrow nite CLOCKZ FALL BACK an hr~! Iz dark bout 6ish now. But it willz be lite earlier~ Mom sez her will wantz ta go ta
    bed at 8 if'n it getz dark at 5~!!!!

One thing mommy loves about Arizona is we don't ave to change our clocks!!!

I don't think I'd like a mobile much if any better. They don't seem to be easy to come by in my neck of the woods.

• Our area has several mobile vets, but we have never tried them....we loves the vets we have. In fact they has come to our house one time as a favor and was going to brings Zelda back one Sunday cause they was going to be in our area. How nice was that.

@Grammy, that is VERY nice!!! @Twinkle, mommy used one when she had BIG dogs!!
    Hoe you all have a great day!!

• @Grammy Kibbles wow, dat iz furry nice!~ YAY! I really loved me vet whena we lived in da Apt. I waz a'wayz really good spawcially coz mom waz wif me. 'n her knowz how ta charm me! MOL!
    Oh yeah me memmerz @The_Wild_Ones dat area ya'll livez in dey don't do DST~ Lucky, coz Paw sez him wishez dey wud jus' make it one way or da other 'n keep it dat way. Now don't matter to us'nz coz we'z retired~ Ina Fall time whea we 'fall' back, it'z dark at 5PM 'n getz earlier thru Chrissymas~
    Anyfur @Twinkle we jus' don't wantz ya ta get anymorez stressed den ya a'ready iz~ We still purrin ' fur ya!~

Mallee's Caramel Squarez

edited November 7

Oh, @MILO_BLUE_EYES thank you for those! They sure look yummy! @Twinkle we sure hope you are doing better! @Grammy hope you all are doing well!

• Those Caramel Squarez sure do looks Yummy!
    Today the temps are only in the 40's and it's rainy most of the day. So it's really cool and damp. Pappy has the stove going so some of us are in the basement keeping warm. Others are napping on their cozy beds or Grammy's Bed. MOL! Sure hopes you all has a great day!

Everything is same ol', same ol' with me. Mommy is going to try some new things.

• @Twinkle shur hopin'' mew than'z will halp ya, we still purrin' 'n thinkin' bout ya sweet furiend~
    @Grammy Kibbles dat soundz purrfect 'n iz it warmer down in ur basement? Ourz not necessarily sumtimes iz warmer up 'n sumtimez down, not shur why. We haz ventz in all dem roomz. I jus' like ta be'z closest to me m om, like meow I on da puter table in from o' da monitor. Coz I love mez m ommy~
    So ur stove iz in da basement? We got Central Heat/Air here. We didn'tz haz dat in San Antonio, jus' two space heaterz 'n two air uniitz. Iz mush nice here. Guess we may haz hit 40 here taday but prob'y not. Sun came out fur a bit but now iz gettin' dark 'n yesh coz 5PM has set. I tell ya, I'dz be sleepin' in Grammy'z bed meself~
    @The_Wild_Ones we r still purrin' 'n thinkin' bout Tango, iz him feelin' better now?
    Egg Drop souperz ta warmz us upz~
    Crab Rangoonz Mommy lovez dese~!

May Goo' Luck 'n Goo' Fortune come ur way~

Hi every fur!! @MILO_BLUE_EYES thanks for asking! Tango seems back to his ornery self!
    @Twinkle, sure hope you meowmy can find something to help! That is no fun.
    @Grammy, a fire in the sove sounds really cozy! Not for us, though! Our temps are still getting into the 80s. Our favorite time of year!
    Milo, thank you for all the yummy food!!

Well everyfur, so far, same ol', same ol'. Mommy is starting to think that I have IBD as well as my kidney's not functioning properly.

• @Twinkle dat cud be'z, mom thinkz her gotz IBS as well. Pawz got gall bladder probz 'n nuthin' iz rite fur him, him waz so so sickk yesty dat him froo up 'n all da rest nasty stuffz~ Him cudn't eat at all or keep anythan' down. Him better taday, but iz restricted frum eatin' sollidz foodage, coz Weds him iz gettin' a colonoscopy. SP? Anyfur jello, apple juice, cheekin brof stuff like dat. Yuk!
    We will continue ta purrz fur ya sweet furiend!

Praying for @Twinkle! That is horrible! Does your mommy have a Facebook account? There is a group on there that is for kitties with IBD!
    @MILO_BLUE_EYES prayers for your pop, too! That prep for the colonoscopy is NO fun!

Yes Mommy is on Facebook. She'll have to look into that. She's already joined the CKD group.

• I hope you feel better Twinkle

@Twinkle, what is your mommy's name? We can add you to the group!

My Mommy's name is Ginger Geronimo.

Okay, @Twinkle, we just added you!!

Speaking of Facebook & adding people to groups & such... Has anyone here ever really wondered what the other cat pawrents look like who don't use other social media sites? I know what some of the cat pawrents look like, but not others. I wonder if there's a thread on here special for that. If not, I figure anyone who is comfortable can put in a picture of what they look like if they want.

edited November 14

Twinkle, your mommy is very pretty! Here's our mommy with Ranger when her hair was short.

I like the tie-dyed shirt!

• @Twinkle yesh we a'ready iz furiendz on Facebook wif ur mommy~ Dat'z so kewl, nefur realilzed jus' how gorgeous U iz~!
    @The_Wild_Ones Ur mommy iz so purrty 'n furry beautifur~ Love dat har too~
    We don'tz play mush on FB, iz all a bit too mush fur mommy rite now. Her new glasses shud be ready next week sumtimez. Dese readerz don't halp mush. Wordagez keep getttin' mom dizzy sumtimez too.
    Mom doesn't really like her picture taken, dis un o' mom waz taken while dey waz movin' furniture into da new house last yr Aug. Mom haz her hair cut 'n not as long anymorez but to da shoulderz maybe now. Dis waz one o' da first peices o' furniture in our new home.

WOW ya knowz Twinkle ur mommy iz really young!!!
    'n I lovez dat tie dy a'so~ Purrdy momcatz!~!