Kewl Chat

1384385386387388390»

Comments

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

Thanks, both of you! @MILO_BLUE_EYES your mommy is very pretty too! Must be something about cat moms!!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Thank you for all the compliments!! Hello to all the cat pawrents! Thanks for posting your pictures! My Mommy is 40, but everyone thinks she looks a lot younger.

• Dat iz kin'a funny @Twinkle mom waz da same way! Mu furless brother when him waz 14 her 'n him wud go ta answer da door, when her waz 40 dey asked whar iz ur mommy? 'n mom sez, I IZ da mommy!~ Mom waz a'wayz short 'n lil bitty. Not so mush anymore, cause mom lovez to eat~! 'n bake 'n cook!` 'n Thankzgibin' denotez many grand fooddagez her 'n Pa lovez. <3 <3 <3

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

My mommy love to eat too, Milo!! And she is short!!

• Goo' Efenin' @The_Wild_Ones 'n @Twinkle 'n gonna tag @MidnightSon 'n @Kally_Kat_ 'n @Ætheling ta triez 'n bring overz to here 'n purrlay~ What'z new 'n stuff? B)

Mom likez purrdy stuff~
    Ma Paw izn't eatin' furry goo' mom thinkz hiz toofiez r challengin' hiz taste budz 'n da foodage him eatz iz a changin'. We worry bout him so cud I getz sum purrz fur him?
    We in tween showz ta watch on tv, 'n 9CST we watch SWAT. Mom likez Young Sheldon. 'n we tape The Brave 'n it'z a goo' show too! What showz doezz Ur mom'z 'n pa'z wash?
    We ain't hadz no snow yet but we knowz iz comin' 'n hopin' it will waitz til after Tgibin'. Mom 'n Pa got lotza goodeiz ta cook fur dat day 'n dey make punkin piez 'n cranberries on day 'fore. How doez ya'll do ur Thankzgibin'?

Like dis??? RITE~? <3 <3 <3

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

Hi @MILO_BLUE_EYES, oh, we hope we can get more furs to come play, too!! Mommy watches The Walking Dead! And she loves Jeopardy! Mostly, though, G-Pa watches sports and CNNso that is what mommy watches, too. She LOVES reruns of Friends and The Big Bang Theory and binge watched Game of Thrones while she was on medical leave!
    Not sure what we will do for Thanksgiving! The kitchen is being remodeled right now, so she is hoping to talk G-Pa into taking her out!
    Oh, that kitty picture is funny!!! And the pis look awesome!

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

@MILO_BLUE_EYES ...Thanks for the invite...Mom just read through and this is just a fun chat thread correct??And we all just say whatever is on our mind I think...Mom is trying to learn this and we are still not completely into this format and not ,many of my old friends are here but I am liking making new ones...Mom is making applesauce this afternoon as part of her contribution for Thanksgiving dinner...Tuesday she will make Cranberry relish and when the B's are here Wednesday as there is no school they will make cookies...For those of you who do not know me..The B's are Mom's grandsons...ages 11 and 7.....

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots