Kewl Chat

Comments

• BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭

@MILO_BLUE_EYES, @The_Wild_Ones I am not sure we knew Ebony. We feel very sad about her Momma. We were not friends on FB.

• So sad about Ebby's Mom but from what Mom says she is now at peace and pain free...She fought a valiant fight...We knew it was coming but so sad when the time actually comes... :'(

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Mommy wasn't FB friends with Janice Perriera, but she found her on there. She's going to check out her page.

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

Hi pals. Mommy has been crying for over a week. Janice went downhill after Thanksgiving, very fast. Her fiance is keeping Ebony. If it gets to where he can't take care of her, then Pooh's mommy, Terry, will take her. My mommy is thankful she got to meet Auntie Janice last March. This has hit her very hard.
    Thank you for answering @Twinkle's question, @MILO_BLUE_EYES. We were trying to think how to explain it and couldn't come up with the right words.
    Who wants so chicken noodle soup? It is a great comfort food!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

• @The_Wild_Ones Yummy soup...Thank you..
    Today is the Winter Solstice...the shortest day of the year...Mom is ready for the days to start getting longer rather than shorter...
    We have some good news to share...Yesterday my Pops had his 5 year scope and he is cancer free for 5 years...while we celebrate his good news we are still grieving for Janice and send love to her family....

@MidnightSon That is so pawsome about your Pops!! The upcoming holidays will be extra special now. I think you should do something real special to celebrate. Congrats!!!

@MidnightSon that is awesome news!!!! Cancer is such a horrible thing and we LOVE when peeps and furs beat it!!! Congrats!!
    So who's hungry?

• @MidnightSon dat'z so pawsome bout ur pops~ YAY! I knowz, dayz will get longer 'n mom 'n pa sez iz dark here round 4)30 now. Put da outside Xmas litez on at 4~! Me agree'z wif @Twinkle ya shud do sumthin' really spawcial~ Dat really wonnerfur~

Me Pa iz not doin' too goo' 'n but better, still haz da shaky eyes 'n dizziness 'n him went to ER on Weds 'n came home late yesty. Too many testz 'n dey cudn't find nuthin'. 'n did no tellz Pa anythan' either~ 'n now dey wantz more testz dow in dat far way hospital two hrs 'way. We livez three blockz from da ER/Mercy. Mom walked home, Weds afternoon. He took mom to eat lunch 'n dey did grocery shoppin' 'n didn't haz any spellz altho haz had a few since we got home. Dunno. Hopefurry it getz better ' goez way soon.
    @The_Wild_Ones thaankiez fur da soup 'n dat oh so yummy yum nomz breakie~ Me lovez dat kin'a breaky~ BACON!~ 'n grabyz~!

IZ FISH FRIDAY~!!

Mallee's desertz yum nom nomz

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• Good evening...The B's are here so Mom does mnot have much time to type for me...Love adn Purrs to all....

Hi pals!! Oh @MILO_BLUE_EYES we sure hope they can figure out what is going on with Pa! G-Pa gets dizzy, too, and thy haven't figured that yut yet, either! It is worrisome!! Thank you for ALL the goodies! YUMMMMMM!!!
    @MidnightSon have a GREAT time with the Bs!!!!
    Hope everyone is ready for the big day! Mommy needs to do baking, cooking and cleaning still. But presents are done!!

• Hey palz~ @MidnightSon @The_Wild_Ones efuryfurz~
    MERRY CHRISTMAS Ya'LL~
    Let'z all sing~

Hehee dat'z jus' like me~ Me lovez boxez 'n PREZZIEZ too~

Me purrlayin' wif all da gift wrappin '' paperz from dis mornin'~ Did ya'll enjoy a fun Christmas Day awakenin'?

Me 'n mom'z new pj'z~

Let'z snackie~

Oh @MILO_BLUE_EYES what a great picture of you and your mommy!!!
    We hope all of you had a fantastic Christmas!!

• Good Cold Wednesday Morning...We are ready for spring...enough of this cold stuff...I hope you all had a pawtastic Christmas...It was quiet for me but Mom made sure I was comfy cozy...
    @MILO_BLUE_EYES ...Love the pic of you and your Ma...What a pretty tree also..
    Yummy yummy food...Thanks...

Good morning furiends!!! Well, mommy is off work until Tuesday!! Does anyone have any cool New Year's Eve plans? Mommy will be staying home with the dogs since they are such fraidy cats! Ironic, huh?

• Hey @The_Wild_Ones 'n @MidnightSon it really iz so col' here~ We got 5 above 'n lowz down ina negativez. Brrrr We needz da warmxz~ Mom had apple cider hot 'n a'so some hot tea ' nlenon dis mron' 'n den her made a egg, sausage ' ncheese breakfast taco~ YUM~

Cant'z furgetz da grabby~

We don'tz do mush fur da Catebration o' da new yearz. Mom ' nPa will made black eyed peas 'n cornbread ' n filet minionz. Mom iz usually in bed by 10 on New Yearz Eve~

That actally sounds nice, @MILO_BLUE_EYES. Mom will probably stay up and watch Anderson Cooper's New Year's special.
    Thanks for the hearty breakfast!!

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

HAPPY NEW YEAR...May the year bring all of you good health and happiness...Mom and I watched the ball drop...yikes..Someone close by was setting off fireworks...Scared us...It is very cold here...Wind chills in the minus...Here I am with Mom and pops on New Years Day...

• Oh @MidnightSon whut a pawsome piccie o' ur pawrentz~ Doodman love love LOVE ur tree~! <3
    Mom sez how come us kittie a'wayz look away when sumone iz takin' our picciez? lol I don't mind mommy pickin' me upz, but I really don't care fur her gettin ' all mushy 'n kissy face. Her sez me eyez get REAL wide~ But m ost timez I will purrz efen if her pickz me upz.
    It'z 2 here wif a wind chill o' 18 below. Brr Pa hada go to hiz doc fur a check up post surgical. cept here, not dat far away one. Next Thurs he will go to dat far away one fur several thingz.
    Mom didn't stay up late on New Yrz eve. 'n fire workz didn't bother me or dem. Didn't really hearz 'em, 'n our house iz well insulated. We r a block 'n half way from train 'n ya can barely hearz it inside.

Dis iz how me catchez sum su'shine sumtimez~

Hi everyone!! Sorry we haven't been around much. G-Pa is very, very sick. Likely it is stage four pancreatic cancer. We will know for sure after they do a biopsy.

• Oh noe'z @The_Wild_Ones no prob'em doodz~ So sorry ta hearz dat bout ur G-Pa~ Ugh, me jus' hatez dat bad 'n nasty C word~ Pa been sufferin' wif Bladder C fur 9 yrs now. Dey haz to check him efury 3 monthz or so 'n go up inside wifa scope. 'n dey be'z worried 'n so him gettin' a pulmonary test next Thurs. 'n he gotz Diabetes 'n takez many medz. He waz exposed to Agent Orange in Korea, 'n so it'z related to dat 'n da VA takez goodest care o' him, but iz far way when him haz to get all dem testz done. Can't here coz we too lil city. Hiz doc wantz him to get da bestest care. All hiz medz r free, whish really halpz lotz.
    Many Many purrz 'n prayerz fur ur G-PA~

Good Morning..Another cold one...the heavy snow stayed east of us but school is closed so the B's are here because it is a rural school district with side roads...
    @The_Wild_Ones ...I am so sorry about your G-Pa...Many prayers and purrs for him...
    @MILO_BLUE_EYES ..OMC...Your Pa and my Pops have the same thing...Bladder cancer in remission...did your PA get the mitamycin treatments???Pops doc decided to scope him every 6 months now as it has been 5 years...He also has diabetes...So thankful your PA is getting the best care...Pops just started going to the VA system this year and he is happy with the care they are giving him but still goes to the outside urologist that he trusts...There is a VA clinic here in York but if he needs something major he will have to drive about an hour and a half but they have a shuttle bus that goes up there...Purrs and prayers for your Pa and of course for your mom and her eye problems...

Hi furs. I'm back. Mommy's neck, back & hip have really been bothering her lately. That's why I haven't been on here. She's still in pain. She's always in pain lately, but I missed all of you, so here I am. Nice picture of your pawrents @MidnightSon . Mommy rarely ever gets her picture taken. She normally hates the way she looks in them.

• @Twinkle oh wow, we seen ur meowmy 'n her iz beeeutiful~ 'n so iz U purrty~
    Mom don't like her piccie taken either, her sez her lookz ol'~ 'n so anyfur her iz ol'~ Shhhh, don't tell her me sez dat~! Pa iz o'der tho~ Purrz dat ur meowm will not be'z in so mush pain~ <3 Mom sumtimez haz knee pain, 'n lately her left shoulder too. 'n her handz, her nefur haz dis kin'a pain fore 'n her can't doez da stuff her used to doez. Must be her iz OL'~ rite?

@MidnightSon yesh, Pa haz had dat mitamycin treatmentz. a couple timez since we lived here 'n several timez down in S Texas. Dey put sumthin' called BCG treatmentz, sum kin'a treatment for non-invasive bladder cancer. Once a week fur 6 wks 'n pa haz had dat done multiple timez down in Texas. It makez him furry uncomfortable. So he goez in January for nother scope job 'n dey will go from dere. Ok, Pa sez he'z been goin' since 2009 'n goez efury three monthz, but if he goez fur 2 yrz cancer free; he can go efury six monthz. So dey be watchin' him closely. among other thingz. He goez next Thurz to dat far way place 'n will haz pulmonary test, feet checked 'n mri 'n cat scan. Iz an all day thing when Pa goez down south fur dat. Dat's nice dey haza shuttle bus, but Pa wud rather drive, cause him gotz a daughter, brother 'n grand daughter dat livez dere.
    Purrs fur ur Pops too~! <3 Glad him haz been in remission fur 5 yrz, Pa not so mush~

Let'z enjoy a snackie~

@MILO_BLUE_EYES thanks. Mommy has so many health problems & has so many injuries from all the car accidents she's been in, that she hurts all the time. It seems that something is wrong with so many furs & their humans. Here's hoping & praying that 2018 will be a better year for all of us!!

Oh my friends! We are so sorry to her about ALL the health issues everyone is having! Mommy is doing pretty good since her back surgery, just having some hip pain. Not sure why!
    Our good friend @MidnightSon made Dewey a bridge picture! We love it!

G-Pa is very weak. They need to do a procedure to open up the bile duct, and hopefully, he will get stronger after that. Then he will decide if he wants treatment. Without it, he will have about 3 months. With is, he should have a year or more. Mommy is very sad.

@MidnightSon , what a beautiful picture!! @The_Wild_Ones , I'm sorry about your G-Pa! That's horrible! I hope things will turn around for him!

• GrammyGrammy ✭✭✭

Sorry to hears bout your GPa. We sending purrs for him and for you mom and the rest of the family.

• Loverz dat piccie o' Dewey @The_Wild_Ones so purrty~! We'z purrin' 'n purrayin' fur ur G-Pa too~ Hope him doez da treatmentz too~ If'n dat will halp~ <3

Iz better weather here fur last couple dayz, iz 34 wif su'shine now~ Tanite 'n into morrow, we got a beeg snow storm comin' 'n tempz r gonna plunge once gain~ Pa haz a appt ta visitz dat far way hospital place (two hrz + drive) 'n mom not gone let him goez if'n we gettin' blizzard conditionz~
    But dey don't know yet what it'z gone do. Jus' watchin' weather now. How iz da weather whar ya'll r at?

Let'z enjoy a snackie~

@MILO_BLUE_EYES , the weather has gotten warmer here. It's around 50 degrees. This is a BIG improvement. People in the south are not used to really cold weather.

Finally I am back...I have missed my friends but Mom has been doing human work stuff..Claims she has to make more money to keep me in food and supplements...
    @Twinkle I am sorry your Mom has health problems...Hoping she feels better as the weather warms up..
    @The_Wild_Ones Continued purrayers for your G-Pa
    @MILO_BLUE_EYES Yikes...your Pa and my Pops have so much in common...He also had the BCG treatments and he did not react well to them at all..I hope your PA gets the tests he needs and you do not have a storm...
    We are finally above freezing today...Those sticky buns are purrfect for this kind of weather to warm my tummy...Thanks...