Milo 'n Mallee's Malt Shop Sing-a-Long 'n Karaoke

MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
edited April 16 in Cats Group Discussions
:-h:-h NAME THAT TUNE, iz a fun game, izn\'t it? I love dis kin’ of game! Iz so mush fun wen u git’s load’s of fur’s ta pway! It goes like’s dis: I will list a a line frum’s a song, could be any song, could be any genre. I like’s ta use a middle Section of da song, as most furs already know’s da beginning of most songs, or da chorus line. I will post da first phrase lyric frum a song and u habs ta give me’s da SONG TITLE and SONG ARTIST! Ok, so den, whoefur wins dat one first will go on da list. We will keep score. Den wen we git’s to 10 songs, da one kitty wif the most points win’s. An’ will receive’s a Zealie frum ME!!! I will keep score along wif help from oder admins. Iz dat ok? I weally lubbs this game! I hope u do too!!! OMC! :-OI forgit’s, If’n u git\'s da first song correct, den U git’s to choose da next song line. An’ so on. OK’s, So Let’s git’s started! ;c;;c;;c; First Tune: “So I\'m heading out the back door and in the other side” Give us da NAME of da song an’ da SINGER\'s NAME |:||:||:||:||:||:||:|

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Sorry Milo, I has no clue! I will keep thinking!:-h:?
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    :-hHI Sassy!! Maybe's I did a hard one?:-O I give's a widdle hint: :-$:-$ Dis song wuz a 'one time wonder' in da year 1982. Tinks uv da 80's and wat wuz popular and fun! ;) |:||:||:|

• Sheri MintmierSheri Mintmier Windber
    edited August 2010
    :-k I am thinking too..something is sounding familiar here but we cant put our paw on it :-k
  • edited August 2010
    :-h Hi Milo! YAY! Your Game is here! ;c; :-k Hmmmm....I\'m not sure ... I\'m thinking we\'ll be needing a hint soon? Maybe the next word or 2 of the song? Pretty Please? Unless you want to wait? I bet someone can guess this ....it\'s still early? I\'ll be back , my furiend. :^:
    edited August 2010
    :-h HI Pigeon, Pepper, Sassy!!!%:D%%:D%%:D% Ok another hint, but da next line will pwobably give\'s it away! Just memmer it wuz a one hit wonder, mom had it on an album, coz her son was all into it!!:)):)) \"So I\'m heading out the back Going in the other side Gonna eat the cherries up And take \'em all for a ride\" ;P|:||:|

• edited August 2010
    Hi Milo :-h It sounds kinda familiar, but I'm still stumped :-k Too bad you don't have little song clips so we could hear bits of the song -- like that TV show 'Name That Tune' used to have... :))
    edited August 2010
    :-hHi Gump, sowwy mom not no\'s how ta does dat jus yet! But..her\'s may learn how soon! Here\'s anober verse hint: %:D%%:D%%:D% \"I got a pocket full of quarters And I\'m headed to the arcade\" History tells us dat dis wittle yellow dude who cud consume an endless quantity of pixilated dots turned out ta be\'s da object of near-endless pubwic consumption. Dis song was a big hit in 1981-1982 and wuz given top honors for a classic video arcade game! Now u all shud no\'s! :D Common u can do it!!! |:||:||:|%:D%%:D%|:||:||:|

• edited August 2010
    :-h :-k does Bruce Springsteen sing this song?:-k
    edited August 2010
    Oh I know ;c; I know ;c; is it Pacman Fever by Buckner & Garcia If I got it do I post the next song lyric??? woo hoo I was thinkin of this on the window sill and my tail started swayin and it came to me ;c;
  • edited August 2010
    Hey Tiny, I bet thats it! We will have to wait and see! But I believe you have it! This is hard for me!=;:-h;c;
  • edited August 2010
    :-h I hope so Tiny! I think you do add the next line/s to your song .:-k I\'m not sure if you , Milo or you both will watch the thread for your song , though? Milo, should be here soon! Can\'t wait to find out if you guessed it right? Good Luck! =;
    edited August 2010
    =D>=D>=D>=D>;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;=D>=D>=D>=D> YAY! TINY!! U got it!!!!! |$||$||$|:P:P PAWSOME!!! WONNERFUR!!! An\' yesh, U git\'s ta does the NEXT SONG PHRAZE!!! Score: Tiny - 1

edited August 2010
    Yay ;c; thank you all so much for the congrats ;c; Oh this is fun! Oh Sassy you will hear one that you know soon...dont worry sweetie |:| you can be good at anything!! ;c; Ok here is the next one.. this song was released in 1976 and it was such a hit it was #1 in 13 countries, it was a POP SONG that was heard in every club, radio and jukebox in the country!! here it goes.... You\'re a teaser, you turn \'em on Leave them burning and then you\'re gone... I will be checking in %:D%
    edited August 2010
    Yay ;c; thank you all so much for the congrats ;c; Oh this is fun! Oh Sassy you will hear one that you know soon...dont worry sweetie |:| you can be good at anything!! ;c; Ok here is the next one.. this song was released in 1976 and it was such a hit it was #1 in 13 countries, it was a POP SONG that was heard in every club, radio and jukebox in the country!! here it goes.... You\'re a teaser, you turn \'em on Leave them burning and then you\'re gone... I will be checking in %:D%
  • edited August 2010
    ;c; YAY! Concatulations Tiny! :-k Hhhmmm...I\'ll have to think about this one ! :-k I\'LL BE BACK!!!! ( that was my Arnold S. impression! ):)) :-h Bye furiends!
    edited August 2010
    :-hGood Morning efuryfur! %:D%%:D% OH I know this tune, but I\'z not goin\' ta spoil it fur oders!! YESH dis was a gweat song!! :h: Dis gwoup had many hits! Haz a gweat day all!!! TINY, thankies fur pwaying da game!!!=D>=D>=D> |:||:||:| Mom\'s off to werk now!!!:-h

edited August 2010
    when do I do another hint? should I wait for more kitties to respond? :-k
    edited August 2010
    :-hHi Tiny!!! Hey efuryfur! I\'d give it until in da mornin\' den I\'z go ahead an\' post anober hint, but a small one, like anober word or two wif da lyrics u aweady haz. And maybe\'s suntin\' bout da history of da gwoup dat sings it, but dat is up to u=; IZ ur song Tiny, dare will be more|:| furiends checkin\' in tonight fur shur!! Let some guess first. RIGHT ON!!! ROCK ON!! An\' we be\'s dacin\' now!!!|:||:||:||:| Happy Dancin\'!

• Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CA
    edited August 2010
    YIPPIEEEE Tiny!!! =D>=D>=D>=D> Concats! *ponders Tiny\'s hint* :-k:-k:-k Let me think about this one!
  • Aimee JonesAimee Jones Temecula
    edited August 2010
    DANCING QUEEN BY ABBA!!! This is my mum's and my favorite song! We dance to it all the time.
  • edited August 2010
    Good job, Bridget! ;c; I would have needed another hint to get it! |/h/|
    edited August 2010
    Yay Bridget!!! ;c; You are correct!! Great job =D> I think you get to make the next song ;c;
    edited August 2010
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>;c;;c;;c;;c;=D>=D>=D>=D> YAY BRIDGET!!! YOU GOT IT! Wuz a gweat song, huh wat did I tell\'s u?! Abba was a gweat gwoup! Dancin\' queen, hmmmm hmmm~a~~a~~a~%:D%%:D% Otay, here\'s our Scores: Tiny - 1 Bridget - 1 BRIDGET you go next, it\'s ur turn now! Can\'t wait!!!! YIPEEE! Lubbs dis game!!!!|/h/||/h/||/h/||:||:||:|

• Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I love ABBA Abba - Dancing Queen
  • Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Where's Bridget- I wanna play?!
  • edited August 2010
    Woohoo! Tessa, thanks for the ABBA song! Tessa happens to be another pawsome Catster DJ! (We might need your DJ services sometime...?) :-k Go Tessa! ~a~|/h/|;c;
  • edited August 2010
    :-h Hi Furiends! I just sent Bridget a Concats. message with the Group page link. It's 9:40 Eastern time here now. Maybe after awhile Milo will have to come up with the next song & Artist ? :? In the meantime ...Enjoy your Weekend! ;c;
  • Aimee JonesAimee Jones Temecula
    edited August 2010
    HI Everybody! I'm sorry I'm late. By the time Momma got home from work last night she was so tired she couldn't help me come up with lyrics. But we're both up and bright-eyed and bushy tailed now! Here goes... A song from a very popular movie/musical! Can you name this tune? "My head is saying "fool, forget him", my heart is saying "don't let go" Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do..." Good luck Kewl Cats! :);c;:))~a~|/h/|
    edited August 2010
    HI Bridget, Pigeon, all!!!:-h:-h ;c;;c;%:D%%:D%~a~~a~ Mom LOVES dis song!!! OMC! \"HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU\" By Olivia Newton-John An\' I also tinks Taylor Swift haz her vershon. GREASE YOU TUBE LINK |:||:||:|

edited August 2010
    Hmmm Humph! Dummy Milo! You didn\'t give anyfur else a chance!:)):)) Milo is a big mouth!!!:))!:))! Pawlease excuse my furbro fur he not know\'s what he does when he get\'s his dancin\' paws going and can not stop from opening his JAWS!:-O Mom get\'s carried away sometimes, but we\'s forgive her, right?|^| |:||:||:| |/a/||/a/|NOW BRIDGET, you can go again, and I\'ll make shur Milo keep\'s his jaws closed! I see Tessa wants to play too! Hi TESSA!! |:| |/a/||/a/|