so, Rags and I might be getting back together :D?

Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
edited 13 August, 2010 in Catster Crushes
Yeah, so Sister was bored out of her butt this afternoon and decided to call up my ex Rags' mom. They talked for a very long time and had a lovely conversation, so I think I might get back together with Rags 8D. What do you think?

Comments

• edited 13 August, 2010
    Nina, I think you're hearing just what you want to. My aunt Linda would never be mean to any human. But mommy spoke to her and she has no clue why you think Rags will be your cat boyfriend cat again. Her real human son has just gone through a major transplant!!!!!!! She cannot and will not be on Catster hardly any. I might recommend your finding a new boyfriend cat with perhaps a younger mommy (like yourself). No offense intended. :))!
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 13 August, 2010
    I know that Charlie. I replied to Karma this morning. You see, the thing is, Rags and I were together before, then I broke up with him because I got too busy, and now I feel bad, DX. But yeah, I completely understand what you're saying.