Crush on a Cat

Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
edited 9 September, 2010 in Catster Crushes
Hi! I'm Daisy and I have a huge crush on another cat. I'm not telling his name or who he is, but I have something to ask. Am I pretty? If so, then please let me know. Would you date me if I told you that I loved you? I'm just wondering, 'cause I don't want Colorado to freek out about the message I gave him. Woops! I said his name! ::o

Comments

• Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 9 September, 2010
    Hi Daisy, I think you're pretty, except I'm a girl kitty. Sister loves white cats. Have you heard back from Collerato yet? I don't think he should have a reason to freak out, I mean, if he really loves you back, he'd go out with you in a heartbeat. One thing I suggest, your mommies should be friends first. If they aren't, it'll never work out. Trust me, been there, done that. Have you had dreams about Collerato yet? Would you ever make out with him?