Athena needs our Purrs and Prayers

Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
edited 19 October, 2010 in Get Well Soon
Hello everyone, Athena is not doing well, lately, and we wanted to ask if everyone will please Purr and Pray for her. She\'s not eating or drinking much and is sleeping a lot. Her Mom also has to care for her brother, Apollo, who has diabetes and she has her hands full at this time. We think all of the family could use our Purrs and Prayers. Would you please join us. Athena Apollo *Sassy and Pepper bow their heads and begin to Purr and Pray for Athena, Apollo and all their family*

Comments

• Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 3 October, 2010
    We're purring and praying really hard for Athena to get better too. Her poor mom must be so worried about her.
  • SonnyBono BucherSonnyBono Bucher Member Posts: 3,534
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Athena and Apollo, the angels and I are gathered around to hold a prayer meeting for you, we will pray for your Momcat too, you are so loved here on Catster, Sonny hangs his head as tears fall from his eyes. My Momcat and sisfurs Presley and Paris are praying for you too, Hugs, Angel Sonny, Presley and Paris, Momcat too :((
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 3 October, 2010
    We are purring very hard for Athena and Apollo from Texas!!!
  • Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
    edited 3 October, 2010
    I'm purring and praying my heart out for dear Athena and Apollo ..sending lots and lots of hugs & love, too |:| |:| (((((((((((Purring Softly)))))))))))))
  • Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 3 October, 2010
    We love you Athena and Apollo! We're praying hard for you.|/a/|
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Dear Athena, We are all praying and purring here for you. You are truly loved on Catster..you are always so gracious and sweet to all the kitties. You are a good friend to us, and we send all our PURRS to you, Apollo and your family. Love and purrs, Fee and family
  • Bob AndersonBob Anderson GarlandMember Posts: 9,313
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Arty, Sashay and Rockefeller are all purring non stop for Athena and Apollo. We pray that they both get well very soon. Purrs ~ Luvs ~ n ~ Hugs Arty, Sashay And Rockefeller
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2010
    We are sneding so many hugs and praers for Apollo and Athena!! |:||:||:| Zoey and Family
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Purrs, prayers and hugs from all of us, Starbuck, Angel Lucie and Angel Gremlin, and Lucie sends lots of angel sparkles...we're hoping for the best for you Athena....|:| |/a/|
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 3 October, 2010
    This is Delyte and the Grays. We are purring for your, dear Athena, so hard that the windows are vibrating! We hope that you feel better soon, and also the beloved Apollo, to say nothing of your poor person. This is a great ordeal for all of you, and we hope that it passes soon. Giant purrs from all of us! |:|
  • sherriey millersherriey miller Member Posts: 22
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Mr Fuzz\'s family wishes beautiful little Athena lots of purrs and all our prayers. we hope all these healing purrs can help sweet Athena to get well soon. our love goes to her mommie who must be so worried. we love you guys....please get well Athena...you are the mostest sweet kitty girl we know. kitty kisses and healing purrs love, Mr Fuzz and his fur family and mommie too.
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2010
    We are purring very hard for y'all, Athena & Apollo! |:||:||:| We love y'all! xoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 3 October, 2010
    Sending purrs, prayers and love for Athena, Apollo and Mom. Pepper, Allie, Mommy, and Family
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 3 October, 2010
    My dearest Athena and pal Apollo, I am sending you lots of prayers that you both will be feeling much better very soon! You two have been so kind and loving to everyone here on Catster, and we love you in return. Special prayers go out to your mom as well who is so worried about you and loves you so much! We need you Athena and Apollo; so please get well soon! Much Love, Toulouse|:|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Sending love and purrs to Athena, Apollo and Mom! |/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 4 October, 2010
    No fear, Bump is on the case now, what he wants done, gets done! He has commanded, of the powers that be, for Athena to feel much better. He is sending massive Texas sized prayers, hugs and purrs for lovely Athena and her mommy. We love you Athena!!! =; (((((((((((((((BIG HUGS TO ATHENA AND HER MOMMY)))))))))))))) |:|
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Purrs and prayers for our dear friends!!
  • Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Athena, good luck. *Purrrrrrr.* May StarClan light your path.
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 4 October, 2010
    All the New Orleans Kitties send MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers for Athena and Apollo. |:|
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Hope this day finds you feeling a bit better than yesterday! Much love and prayers continue to pour out for you dearest Athena! We miss you and love you!!! Purring for Apollo and mommy as well! Get well soon dear friends!! Much love and prayers, Toulouse |:|
  • Sharon DaltonSharon Dalton Member Posts: 3,728
    edited 4 October, 2010
    We're always aware of posts by or about Athena because our names are so similar. :) We've just said a prayer, asking the Creator to restore Athena to health; she's obviously extremely important to her mom.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Sending love, hugs and purrs across the pond to our dear friend Athena. Please feel better soon sweet girl. |:||:|

Bruce The Boss

• Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Athena, all the angels in my family are purring along with me for you to get well! Hope you\'re feeling better today!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 4 October, 2010
    I would have been purring sooner but I just found out!! Purring so hard for you, dear Athena and sweet Apollo. And lots of prayers for your mommy too. Big hugs for all of you from all of us. Love, Velvet, Marina, and Tosca
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Purrin softly for Athena and Apollo to be well again asap, Sorry fer bein here late but me tried to get in on de first Purrs message date, Purrin Softly ,,Purrs Alfie|:|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 October, 2010
    Thank you everypurr for your love, purrs and prayers. Athena\'s kidneys are failing. She also has developed a heart murmur. She had stopped eating. We went to the vet all last week to get sub-Q treatments to flush out her kidneys. She was also on pain medication, medication to help settle her stomach so she would eat, and her regular medication for high blood pressure and potassium. We stopped the sub-Qs over the weekend to see if her system could take over, but, alas, it cannot. We returned to the vet today. Athena is very weak and is down to 5 pounds but the sub-Q today helped and she is feeling a little better and has eaten small meals throughout the day. She will need to be on sub-Q regularly. She will not let me do it myself, but our good friends at the animal shelter where Athena and Apollo came from have offered to come to our house to give sub-Qs to Athena. Her age is against her but we hope that the treatments and Catster love purrs will keep her comfortable. We\'re living each day to the fullest. Purrs and Love ... |:||:||:||:|
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    My whole family is purring for you, Athena. |:|
  • Dee FreyDee Frey Member Posts: 363
    edited 5 October, 2010
    We are purring for you lovely Athena!!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    We're purring as hard as we can for our dear friend, Athena! Adding extra purrs for her mom, her brother Apollo and her sister Amber, who love her very much. |:||:||:| *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR**PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR**PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR**PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR**PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR**PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Purring for my honorary auntie, Athena! We love you!!! **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr** **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr** **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr** **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr** **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr** **purrrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purrr**purrrr**purrrrrrrrr**purrrrrr**purr**purrrrr**purrrr**purr**purrrrrrr**purrrr**purr**