Athena needs our Purrs and Prayers

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    We're purring up a storm for both Athena and Apollo. purrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrr... Purrs and hugs, Vanessa & Toffy |:| |:|
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Hi Athena, We\'re all purring for you at my house. I get sub q\'s a lot...and potassium...and it helps. Hang in there my friend. Big purrs to Apollo & your Mom too. xox =;
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Oh Truman, that is encouraging to hear! I\'m so glad they are helping you and are continuing to pray that Athena is getting stronger every day!! We need your bright and shining spirit Athena, and miss you so much! Mom and I are praying non-stop and our candle is always lit! Please get well soon!! Love and prayers to both Athena and Apollo and their mom!!! Love, Toulouse |:|
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Purring for these beautiful Catsters, and posting in the get well soon thread. purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr Athena - Age 16 - and Apollo - Age 16
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 5 October, 2010
    My family has their purr meters on overdrive for Athena and Apollo! Our thoughts, hearts and prayers are with you both and your family.
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Sending lots of purrs to Athena and Apollo too. We know the angels are sprinkling healing angel dust on both of you. Take care ~ |:| Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING for Athena and Apollo. Purrlease get better soon. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR For their mom too. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR The Cornish crew.
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    We are all sending purrrs from Wisconsin for Athena and Apollo. Purrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Bella, Fasa, Coqui and Chica
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Sending lots of love, hugs and PURRS for Athena and Apollo. We love you, please get well soon. |:|

Bruce The Boss

• Toby_AragornToby_Aragorn Garden GroveMember Posts: 43,438 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. My furamily is sending many and loud purrs and purrayers for both of you |:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Hi Everyone, Janeen DiRienzo was kind enough to make me this \"Get Well Soon Athena\" picture to use as my profile pic. If you would like to support Athena, feel free to take my picture and use it. (My pics aren\'t locked by the way) Let\'s show Athena and Apollo just how much we love them and miss them! Lots of Love and Prayers, Toulouse|:|
  • Pat WeaverPat Weaver Member Posts: 423
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Beautiful Athena & Handsome Apollo, we are purring and praying for both of you. And the Angel Kittens are sending you rainbows and angel dust. We all love you. Hugs & Purrs & Prayers, Ozzie, Pepper & the Angel Kittens
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2010
    Sending lots of Texas-sized purrs to Athena and Apollo! Purrs, Felix & Angel Critter
  • Deborah BayDeborah Bay CincinnatiMember Posts: 475 ✭✭
    edited 6 October, 2010
    My family and I are purring for you Athena and for Apollo too. Hang in there sweetie. Love and purrs, Tweetie and family
  • Lorelei MartinLorelei Martin Philadelphia areaMember Posts: 2,919
    edited 6 October, 2010
    Mega-purrrrs for sweet Athena. We all are hoping that the sub-q fluids start to help, and that she can be comfortable and enjoy herself for awhile longer. We're sending lots of purrs for Apollo too, and for their loving Mom. |:||:||:|
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 6 October, 2010
    |:||:||:||:||:| purrrr purrrr purrr Purring for you Athena. Please feel better soon! *posts up get well soon Athena picture to show support*
    edited 6 October, 2010
    ;c;;c;;c;;c; Cheering for you Athena I know you can get better! ;c;;c;;c;;c; *posts up get well soon sign to show support* *purrs n headbutts*
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce clevelandMember Posts: 7,267
    edited 6 October, 2010
    I am sprinkling you with angel dust Athena and Apollo and we are purring for you to feel better.|/a/| Misha and family
    edited 6 October, 2010
    *T walks in and lights a candle for Athena* I saw that Apollo posted last evening on the main \"Get Well Soon\" thread requesting prayers for Athena and said that he is now on minimum insulin so that has to be good news! Sending lots of prayers to both Athena and Apollo! Hoping this day brings them feeling stronger in every way! We love you Athena and Apollo!!! Hugs and Purrs, Toulouse |:|
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 6 October, 2010
    Purrs & Love A Team! Pep, Allie & Mommy
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 October, 2010
    We're purring here, too, fur mew Athena. PURRS!!!!!! Playful and da Ebersocats
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 October, 2010
    Thank you, everyone for your purr prayers for my sister. I found the candle lighting website that was started when Athena was ill a few years ago -- if anyone wants to go there. Candle Lighting Love ya all!! |:|
    edited 6 October, 2010
    *T gives Apollo a big hug!* Thank you Apollo for finding that candle link! I will go there right away and spread the word! Hope you are feeling better and I hope you are able to help mom care for Athena! Much love to you both! Hugs, Toulouse|:|
    edited 7 October, 2010
    We left you a candle sweet Athena. |bb||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 October, 2010
    I lit a candle for Athena! |:||:||:| *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR* *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR* *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR* *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR *PURR*PURRR* *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR* *PURR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURRR*PURR*PURR*PURRR*
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 7 October, 2010
    We're purring as fast and hard as we can. Please get well, Athena! Dashy and Lilly
  • Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 7 October, 2010
    We lit one!|/a/|
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 7 October, 2010
    Kally Kat's Mommy Liz, just lit a candle for you sweet Athena. You one of my very first friend here & made me feel so welcomed & loved. We will keep the PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS going... |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:| Lubbs & gentle huggs, Kally Kat ღღ
    edited 8 October, 2010
    Hi Everyone!:-h Well I heard Athena is still not doing well. She is still on Sub-Qs and very weak! Down to 5 pounds and sleeping all the time. Her mom is naturally very worried and taking it one day at a time. She has also felt our prayers!! Apollo is also tolerating the insulin as well as the shots! That\'s good news! Please continue to pray for Athena. Apollo posted a \"Light a Candle\" link for Athena. Please stop by and light one and say a purr on her behalf! Praying for Athena, Apollo and her mom! Toulouse |:|
  • Pat WeaverPat Weaver Member Posts: 423
    edited 8 October, 2010
    We've lit a candle and we're purring & praying for Athena. Love & Purrs Ozzie & Pepper & the Angel Kittens