need help crashing a doggy date and looking for an orange and white boykit

Vicky ChanVicky Chan Markham
edited 6 November, 2010 in Catster Crushes
So the doggy Yoshi on our account has a girlpupand he's going on a date with her tomorrow. Now do you think it's fair that a doggy who doesn't even live here should have a girlpup before I even have a boykit? I really don't think so. :( Well one tiny little girl like me isn't gonna be enough to crash a date btween 2 largeoggies, but if I had some help from all the catster kitties, we could definitely take the dogs down. Their date is tomorrow night 8 PM Canada time at Huntington's party club. Can anykit make it? We need to gather up our kitty power and give the dogs the scratching of their lifetime. Now it would be even better if I had a date to the party club. I'm looking for an orange and white boykit to accompany me. Yeah, we'll get even with the doggies. Let's show them, XD.

Comments

• edited 15 October, 2010
    My little brofur is an orange and white kitty. He may be a bit young for you, but I'll go ahead and go get him. Socko!
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2010
    I am more orange than white but I might do in a pinch!
  • edited 15 October, 2010
    Socko: *Pants.* Here I am! I don't know why I'm supposed to be here, but I am! Daisy: *Sighs.* Socko, your here because this kitty chick needs to couple up with an orange and white cat, which is close enough to what you are. Socko: *Knocks head to one side with bewildered facial expression.* Ummm-okeeee?
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan Markham
    edited 22 October, 2010
    Sorry kits, I haven't been back in a while. Socco, I'd love to be your girlkit as long as our mommies can be friends.
  • edited 5 November, 2010
    Hmmm... depends on what state you live in. Mom won't bother somefur who lives TOO far away.
  • edited 5 November, 2010
    Hmmm. Well it just depends on where your human lives. Mom lives in Tennessee, but doesn't want to bother with somefur who lives too far away. Would just have to think about it.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / Chicago ✭✭✭
    edited 6 November, 2010
    Just a reminder: We work hard on keeping our Community a safe place. Please remember to use caution when sharing personal information. This includes age, email addresses, instant messenger IDs, home addresses, phone numbers, etc.