THE CAT'S DEN

Teri SmithTeri Smith East Peoria
Welcome to THE CAT\'S DEN where you can come and play. I will have all kinds of games...like trivia, word scrabble and more. So come on in and join THE CAT\'S DEN! LET\'S PLAY! Since this is the Christmas season lets start with some Christmas trivia fun..... WHO HAS A VERY SHINNY NOSE?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    :-h Hi Pacer! :-k hmmmmm ?!!!! Could it be Rudolph?
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited December 2010
    I do believe it is, Pigeon. But it could be Daddy too if he doesn\'t wrap up real good.:))
  • lois knightlois knight Edmonton
    edited December 2010
    I believe you are correct, Pigeon! Let's see how many correct a kitty can get in a week and wins a rosette! All Catstertowners are eligible, including the Admin. Only Pacer and Colorado can post the questions. Question #2 How many reindeer does Santa have?
  • Pat WeaverPat Weaver ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Santa has 8 reindeer, but if it's a cloudy night he adds Rudolph!
  • Teri SmithTeri Smith East Peoria
    edited December 2010
    ~Pepper~=D> you are right!WTG=;
  • Susan KozielSusan Koziel tamaqua
    edited December 2010
    ~a~ Woo hoo! Games! I love games!! I think you may be right Pepper!
    edited December 2010
    me wants you all to knows too....me will be giving rosettes out fer playing the top player will gets a rosette fer their page...so come to The CAT\'S DEN everyday & play! me wounder who Decembers winner will be:-k ******************************************* NEXT Question: WHAT IS THE ELF\'S NAME FROM SANTA\'S WORKSHOP THAT WANTED TO BE A DENTIST?
  • Jim MontanyaJim Montanya Oneonta, NY
    edited December 2010
    Wasn't that Hermie, me thinks that's his name.I could be mistaken though.
    edited December 2010
    Trixie's right!;c; Question #4 What did the Grinch use as a substitute for reindeer?
    edited December 2010
    Yeah Trixie! =; The Grinch substituted his dog, Max, for reindeer.:q
    edited December 2010
    ~Pepper~=D> *********** Here\'s a thinking cap question: UNDER WHAT QUEEN\'S REIGN AND INFLUENCE DID THE MODERN DAY CHRISTMAS TREE TRADITION BEGIN?
    edited December 2010
    Yikes, pacer, that's a hard one. I didn't go to university:-O I've heard of old Queen Victoria. Would it be her?
  • edited December 2010
    oops! I was still on page one with the Grinch! :n:
    edited December 2010
    I'm skipping that other question till there's a tie. :)):)):)) Question #5: In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
    edited December 2010
    We just watched Frosty the Snowman with Mommy! Karen brings Frosty to life, but after he melts Santa brings Frosty back to life. Yeah for Santa Paws! =D>
    edited December 2010
    I know a Queen Charlotte had something to do with it.:-k
    edited December 2010
    Pepper is right, it was Santa;c; Question #6 In a family, who is supposed to open the first gift?
    edited December 2010
    The correct answer wuz : QUEEN VICTORIA So you got that one ~NAPOLEON~=; **************************************** we still have Question # 6 In a family, who is supposed to open the first gift?
  • Susan KozielSusan Koziel tamaqua
    edited December 2010
    Pacer I know this one....the family CAT!!!! :))!:))!:))!:))! I'm right, aren't I???? ;):))
    edited December 2010
    Who's supposed to open the first Christmas gift? It's gotta be whoever gets there first! *giggle* In my family, that would be the youngest one 'cause we young ones are fast on our feets. So ... my guess :-k is the youngest in the family!
    edited December 2010
    I agree with Julius, The cat always opens the 1st one. But the key word phrase here is SUPPOSED to and Pepper is right again. The youngest opens the first present. Let's review the score so far: Pepper 3 Trixie 2 Pigeon 1 Napoleon 1 So we've really had 7 questions so far! Question #8 Name the famous xmas movie that was in New York?
  • Jim MontanyaJim Montanya Oneonta, NY
    edited December 2010
    We do (The Cat(s))
    edited December 2010
    ~Trixie~ no :))!
  • edited December 2010
    Was it Miracle on 34th Street? :-k
    edited December 2010
    Yay Grabber! =; I think you got it!
    edited December 2010
    ~Grabber~ =D> you got it right! ********************************* Question #9 WHAT FRUIT IS ST. NICKS NOSE LIKE?
    edited December 2010
    It's like a Cherry. %:D% St. Nick's nose is like a cherry. I wonder ... :-k ... if his nose would taste good ...
    edited December 2010
    Hmm.....I\'m not gonna\' try it and risk messin\' up my Christmas. :))
    edited December 2010
    It's red like a cherry but I think it's shaped like a pear:)).
    edited December 2010
    =D> YOU GOT IT RIGHT PEPPER=D> ******************************* Question #10 WHAT WHERE THE NAMES OF THE GHOSTS THAT VISITED SCROOGE?