THE CAT'S DEN

1371372373374375377»

Comments

• Love churroz

• My momcat is going to eat out on Thanksgiving. She is too lazy to cook for only her and her grandson. I wish she would cook we could have turkey leftovers.

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭
    edited November 5

@kingrexxy leftovers are the best!!!
    Anyone doing anything fun today? Mom has to work. But we brought breakfast!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

• @Grammy @kingrexxy @The_Wild_Ones Hey ya'll! Not mush goin' on taday, iz wet 'n yukky outside 'n col'. Paw iz watach sum kin'a sportz . Dey gone fix country fried steak fur supper, nice battered 'n grabby 'n mashed tatorz. Yummy! Mom hazn't tried her paw at dis ina furry long time!
    Thankiez fur da yum breakky Wild Ones~ U shur r grand chef'z~!

Brought sum soup 'n sammiez fur lunchez~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

@The_Wild_Ones and @MILO_BLUE_EYES Thanks for the yummy food...Mom has a question...To put a pic in does it work the same as it used to or is there a place to read how to do it???It is damp and dreary in PA today...Mom said a good day to get caught up on paperwork...Yuck...The furnace is finished and life is back to normal...Every fur have a great day...

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

YUM! Thanks @MILO_BLUE_EYES!
    @MidnightSon, whe you are responing to a post, there is a little mountain graphic above the box you are typing in. Click on the down arrow next to it and you can insert a photo from your computer! Easy peasy!!

• @MidnightSon take a lookey here: http://community.catster.com/discussion/888076/how-to-start-a-great-discussion#latest
    All it sez iz ya can upload a piccie from savin' on ur 'puter or embed. We jus' use dat button unnerneaf da B for bold on da top left. See dat button wif lil down button? Yep I knowz iz small, mom got really strong readerz on 'n iz still small. It sez insert a image or URL. We jus' click choose files. So no we don't haz ta use photo bucket here. I like dat fact.
    It's yuck here too, not wet per se, jus' cloudy 'n COLD! High mid 30'z~!!
    How bout a lil mid mornin' snackie?

Mmm cheekin fried steak 'n eggz~

Whofur can resist Kolaches?

Mallee's Pastrys

Yummy Milk iz goo' fur ya~"!

• Hehehe @The_Wild_Ones we posted at da same time 'gain! MOL! Yep, da way I splained izn't as good as da way U me furiend, splained it!

• You always feed us so well Milo.

Oh Chicken Fried Steak!! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!! Thanks @MILO_BLUE_EYES! Well, you explained it well, too! I was just thinking if Twinkle uses a tablet, it might look different! But it is SO much easier!!

Sadly, our beloved friend Luigi has made his way to the Rainbow Bridge.

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

So sad... :'( :'( :'(

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Hi everyfur! I saw a post up ahead where a fur was wondering if I used a tablet. Mommy has her work computer that is behind the times. Since it's a work computer, she can't make any changes on it. We have a laptop at home that is more up-to-date with Windows 10 & more modern features. We don't have a tablet. Does anyfur know what happened to Luigi? Was he sick?

• We r so sad fur our grand furiend LUIGI~

@Twinkle we jus' knowz him waz sick fur few dayz, buut we don't know what actually happened. Hiz mum hurt her wrist 'n cudn't type 'n so we purrin ' fur her 'n da loss o' our dear dear furiend~

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

@MILO_BLUE_EYES I'm just so shocked & saddened!! :'(

All we know is that his meowmy took him to two different vets to try to get a second opinion. We are very sad!