the random thread

Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
edited 4 July, 2013 in Catster Crushes
We need one of these on catster. :) If you have videos, pictures, or interesting stuff you'd like to share, this is the place. This is a spin off from Hunt's thread on dogster. Let's make this the biggest thread ever on catster. :D post away

Comments

• Nicole DenleyNicole Denley ChattanoogaMember Posts: 17,597
    edited 11 February, 2011
    I'm Ella's kitty sister!;c;:-h (By the way, I need to change my name to "Baby Kiki" my mom changed it.)
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 11 February, 2011
    I found Vinnie on FB. :) Unfortunately I don't have FB but I might get it just for him. :) I looked up the white pages directory, and there're 2 Vini Cianci's in the states. Therefore, I have a 50-50% chance of finding my vinnie. 8DD Ooo I rock at stalking? :)) I'm gonna see if I can find his phone number. :))
  • edited 2 March, 2011
    Wut.!
  • Senia MercSenia Merc Somerville, MAMember Posts: 16
    edited 27 March, 2011
    cat can have facebook?
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 28 March, 2011
    Considering some of the daft manes for humans on there (usernames) a cats name is sensible:))!
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 29 March, 2011
    All my cats have human names, except Spike. Chibi is a nickname.
    edited 22 April, 2011
    Dear oh Dear, how did I ever forget I posted this? :( Just to clarify, Vinnie is a person. :) Unfortunately I have no more updates. :(
  • Julie O'ConnellJulie O'Connell Shell Beach, CAMember Posts: 39
    edited 25 July, 2011
    Hi, My name is Tiny Dancer and I'm looking for a girlfriend with Radial Hypoplasia like me. [Hi Tiny Dancer, from the crowd] I have had "the surgery" so there will be no "you know what" going on. It would be nice to have someone to play lightly with, to snuggle and nap often with. Color doesn't matter. I am very orange and white on the tummy. Mom calls me "The Baker Man" because when I stand on my hiney legs, I have the white bib. She also calls me "her boyfriend", but it's a term of endearment; she was so glad she found me and loves me so much, but wants me to be happy with a snuggle-girlfriend - someone I can meow with, tell secrets to, always be on each other's side, stuff like that. I can take it slow, too. If there are no other Radial Hypoplasia cats on Catster (sniff), then any severely disabled beloved female I would love to meet. I hope this doesn't come off as prejudiced against totally healthy cats, but I know how hard it is to find a girlfriend; and only 1 sister and 1 brother SOMEtimes play with me. I can play! I can roll the ball around in the circle thingy, I use the scratch post- even with 2 twisty arms (and a short twisted tail which twists under (a lot of work for mommy to keep me trimmed back there!). That's all it is. I love everybody! (Except sometimes my brother, Chief Red Cloud, but I'm trying 'cause mommy wants us to all get along and have fun, but not ever hurt each other or be angry. She's a good teacher!) Hugs, ~ Tiny D.
    edited 10 May, 2013
    Gosh, I hardly ever come anymore. Well I don't exactly live with my family anymore, but Sister still comes on and talks to people. :) TD, I've had the surgery as well, but it doesn't mean we can't have a good time. :)) Sister will be a quarter of a century old tomorrow, so she knows how to have a good time. :)
  • jackie kenyonjackie kenyon whithornMember Posts: 25
    edited 10 May, 2013
    :xo: Hi tiny dancer, I'm not disabled but I would still like to be your friend, Purrs from Scooby. (^^
  • Christine LaverieChristine Laverie Member Posts: 305
    edited 4 July, 2013
    My mummy doesn't do the FB, she doesn't like it. I want it though, like geez. She used to have it, and everytime she went on it I jumped on her lap and watched. She used to mostly play games, and chat with friends she knew in real furlife. :-k I wonder if I can sneak an account on there.........Cause then I can make some furriends too!! :))