I am so annoyed. Screens are now ripped up

Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
edited 11 May, 2011 in Behavior & Training
Someones cat was outside my screens last night and ripped them open. My inside only cats are super mad and now are trying to rip open the screens more and get outside. Angel allready got outside and its super bad for her to go out. I live in an apartment and my windows face a parking lot and a busy road. Luckly she got scared and hid in the bushes. But now she is ripping the screens! They never did this before. Its summertime and i dont want to have to keep my windows closed. She dosnt care if i throw things to scare her, squirt her with water, she just keeps going right back. Im thinking about getting some chicken wire, but i dont know if my landlord will approve. any suggestions?

Comments

• Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia East ProvidenceMember Posts: 2,923
    edited 11 May, 2011
    Pet proof sceening is available from most hardware stores. Here is a link to show you what I am talking about: Pet Proof Screening We just had our screen on our sliding door done for $38.00 after Tasha jumped up and hung on it~ creating huge holes =;