DO YOU REMEMBER???????

Do you Remember??????? Hello KCK Friends and members. This game is open to everyone who enjoys just playing games. I will post a picture and you will try to guess the picture. It could be a TV show, a Movie, a Cartoon, a Game, etc. Only one guess per kitty. Now if you are a large family, each kitty may post An answer. Let’s get started.

Comments

• edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
    Hmmm, this looks like an old one. I am wondering if it is the Honeymooners?
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:DHI KIBBLES!! What a grand game! It\'s so KEWL!! I lubbs it!!~~a~;c;~a~ MOOSE, dood, I think U got dat one right on da DOT! Shur looks like da Honeymooners to me! Mom liked dat show lotz!:h:Mom liked Jackie Gleason \'n Audrey Meadows! Funny show!!%:D%:5 Whoo Hoo, Kibbles can\'t wait til da NEXT one!!! Here\'s a nice snack fur da next one!!!! Mmmmm=;Shrimpz

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• edited July 2011
    Way to go Moose! The Honeymooners is the correct answer. Yep that is an oldie! :5
  • edited July 2011
    Saturdays Picture. Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT TV SHOW THIS IS???
  • edited July 2011
    :-h Hi Kibbles! Whoohooo!!!!!!!! ;c; Very Kewl Game!!!!!!!! =; I Love it!!!!!!!!!! It\'s going to be a BIG Hit !!!!!!!!!!! ;c; Thanx fur adding this Game and |bb|!!!!!!!!!! :-k My guess.....they\'re looking at something above ....:-k.....hmmmm let me think about this....I\'ll be back. :-h P.S. just one question Kibbles 1 guess per new photo right?
  • edited July 2011
    Hmmm, I don't know but I will just guess 'War of the Worlds'
  • edited July 2011
    YES ONLY 1 GUESS PER KITTY. SO IF YOU HAVE FURBROTHERS OR FURSISTERS THEY EACH GET A GUESS! HAVE FUN. THAT'S A WRONG ANSWER MOOSE. :( SORRY!
  • edited July 2011
    :5 WAY TO GO MOOSE!! =D> =D>
  • edited July 2011
    Hmmmm Im going to guess Superman? :-k
    edited July 2011
    :-h:DSounds Right, Daisy! Dey R lookin\' really wierd, like..it\'s a burd, it\'s a plane, no it\'s Superman!:)) Great game Kibbles! I like\'s da oldies shows!~a~=;

• edited July 2011
    Hi Kibbles and furs!! :-h:-h:-h Boy! This really is a Kewl game! Mom just loves the oldies too! %:D%%:D%%:D% That sure looks right to me! :D
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited July 2011
    I would have guessed War of the Worlds too Moose. I don't know the answer to this one.
  • edited July 2011
    Fun game kibbles~a~|$||$|:^: That sure is an old TV show:-k I think mom was not born yet:)):))
  • edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited July 2011
    I'm gonna' take a guess and say "The Day The Earth Stood Still." That's one of Daddy's favorite sifi films from the 50's. Oh, and this is a terrific game, I haven't seen one quite like this before.:)
  • edited July 2011
    Concats to Daisy! She had the correct answer. SUPERMAN! Thanks for playing DO YOU REMEMBER?????? I am glad you are enjoying the oldies.... Now let's see if you Remember This...... Good Luck! SUNDAY PICTURE Do you Remember the name of my show?
  • edited July 2011
    WTG Daisy=D>=D> Is it the Ed Sulllivan Show:-k
  • edited July 2011
    Looks right Perry. Mom can just barely remember that show.
  • edited July 2011
    Mom can't either hobo:)) but her dad use to watch the show=;
    edited July 2011
    As Ed Sullivan used to say that was a very good shoe. I remember that shoe very well.
    edited July 2011
    ;):D We remember it too, Bugsy! But U gotta admit our mom\'s were young then!!~:))|:|

• edited July 2011
    The Correct answer is THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW. Great Guess Perry :5 Concats to Perry =D> MONDAY PICTURE: Good Luck! Do you Remember this Cartoon?
  • edited July 2011
    I wonder if that is Mr. Magoo?
    edited July 2011
    Yes, that's Mr Magoo Hobo. My mommy used to watch him too.
  • edited July 2011
    Mom remembers watching Mr. Magoo in the afternoon right after Gilligans Island. Ahhhhhh....good memories. :c9
  • edited July 2011
    Looks right there hobo=; Mom used to watch Mr. Magoo too:^:
  • edited July 2011
    It is Mr. Magoo, Mom remembers it vaugly. :) :-h
  • edited July 2011
    Fave I love your picture. You look very brave up on that ladder.