DO YOU REMEMBER???????

Comments

• Deb SmithDeb Smith Rowley ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    What a cool game!! Mr Magoo!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:D~a~HI Kibbles, Opie, Moose, Perry, Simba, Hobo, all!!;c;=D>:5HOBO I think u got it dood!! Mr Magoo, yeps mom memmers him too \'n Gilligans Island, her loved those shows!! Yay!~ Fun game, Kibbles!!:5 HEN!!!~ Good to see U my sweet furiend!!! spawcial hugs to u sweetie!!:xo::f

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• edited July 2011
    =D>=D>=D> You got it right Hobo! THE CORRECT ANSWER IS MR. MAGOO! Sorry I'm posting this so late...but we couldn't get into the group this morning.....I did post it on my diary and I will check to see who answers correctly first. Now for today picture.... GOOD LUCK! TUESDAY PICTURE DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW? DO YOU REMEMBER???? This TV Series
  • edited July 2011
    :-k I am completely stumped on this one! So I will meditate for an answer... :m :m
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited July 2011
    I'm stumped on this one too.
  • edited July 2011
    Hi Kibbles :-h Is it Sky King? That\'s the first thing that popped into mom\'s mind. She used to watch the show when she was a little girl but hasn\'t thought about it in years.
  • edited July 2011
    You might be right Kaci. I have no idea.
  • Heather RudenickHeather Rudenick Bossier City, La.
    edited July 2011
    Yep, my gramps thought sky king also..:-h
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited July 2011
    I think it is:)
  • edited July 2011
    ;c;;c;;c; Concats to Kaci Sunshine! ;c;;c;;c; SKY KING IS THE CORRECT ANSWER. The picture is Penny with the airplane The Song Bird. WENDSDAY PICTURE Good Luck DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????
  • edited July 2011
    Oh that is the Brady Bunch
  • edited July 2011
    I think you have this one hobo|$||$| Mom loved that show=; WTG Kaci=D>
  • edited July 2011
    MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA!!!! :))! :))! *HEN ROLLS OVER LAUGHING* MOL MOL :))
    edited July 2011
    :-h:DHEN!!:)):))!:))Funny! U make me laugh so hard! Yeps I member Brady Bunch really well, well mom does! Good show!|:| Kibbles dis is a great thread full of fun~! KACI yay! Great guess, I not efen know what Sky King was!:?=D>%:D%:B Perry, Moose, Ree Ree, Tinker Bell, Tutti!!!~|:|:D=D>%:D%;c;=D>YAY> HOBO!! Good one dood!!!=; HOORAY~

• edited July 2011
    The Correct answer is THE BRADY BUNCH. :5:5:5 Way to go Hobo! You had the first correct answer. =D>=D>=D> Now for Thursday Picture DO YOU REMEMBER THIS CARTOON? Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS CARTOON?
  • edited July 2011
    :-h Hi Kibbles! Hi \" Do You Remember ?\" Game Furiends! OMC Kibbles What a Purrfect Anniversary Game pic!!!! MOL Everything you & the Family do fur our Group is Always so Kewl! Thanx fur adding it to your thread and Thanx also Kibbles, fur all you & the Crew do! I saved a copy of this pic. Buddy! =; Happy Anniversary Kibbles & Family & KCK Gamers!!!! ;P :P ~a~ %:D% |/h/| |:| |bb| Enjoy!!!!! ;c;
  • edited July 2011
    :-h feline furiends:^: Could it be Top Cat kibbles|$|
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited July 2011
    I'm stumped :?
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited July 2011
    I don't remember the name but I do remember those kewl cats. What a great one Kibbles.
  • edited July 2011
    The correct answer is TOP CAT! ;P;P;P Way to go Perry! You had the only correct answer CONCATS!!!! ;P;P;;P FRIDAY PICTURE Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW?
  • edited July 2011
    Hi Kibbles and everyfur! :-h Mommy remembers the show! It was one of her favorite tv shows when she was young. It\'s the Dobie Gillis show (the only thing she\'s not sure about is how to spell *Dobie Gillis* :)))
  • edited July 2011
    Good morning:-h Kaci I think you have this one correct. And congrats to Perry too for getting the Top Cat answer. I had never heard of that one;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited July 2011
    loved Maynard G Krebs ...:-h
  • edited July 2011
    :-h Happy Friday :^: Yipee I got it~a~ Thanks furiends:B Looks good there Kaci=;
  • edited July 2011
    The correct answer is DOBIE GILLIS! =D>=D>=D>=D> Concats go to Kaci Sunshine! She had the Correct answer. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Saturday Picture Have fun and Good Luck! LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THIS ONE!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????
  • edited July 2011
    :-h Hi Kibbles! Hi Game furiends! OMC isn't this a Fun Game?!!!!! ;c; Mom Loves All these Old pix and shows !!!! Brings back Memories!!!!:c9 Have Fun Everyfurbuddy! ~a~ (hint) :))
  • edited July 2011
    Hmmm, a dancing show. The only one I can think of is American Bandstand with Dick Clark
  • edited July 2011
    :-h Meow Pigeon, Kibbles, Perry, Rhed, Hobo & effuryfur! This game is so much fun! Mommy knows the answer to this one too but wants someone else to guess so she doesn\'t hog all the fun! :D The studio where this show was aired was across the street from where mommy\'s grandma lived and when mommy visited grandma, she\'d watch everyone line up outside in front of the studio door to get on the show. She couldn\'t wait to grow up so she could try to get on the show too! :)) %:D%
  • edited July 2011
    Hobo, I think you got it! ;c;;c;;c; I didn\'t see your post before I added mine. You must have posted while mommy was typing my message. :B
    edited July 2011
    =D>;c;:-hOH WOW> KIBBLES I lubbs dis game! Takes us back to many grand memories \'n fun!! Thanks u so mush fur addin\' dis game thread! UR so KEWL, dood!!=;=D>=D>|:| Hi Pigeon-I saved dat pix too, wow it\'s great!! Hi Kaci, Hobo, Rhed, Perry, all!~ Wow, Yeps, mommy loved Manerd G Krebbs too!:))%:D%:))Loved dat show! Concats Perry, Kaci \'n great guess\'s!!! WHOO HOO!:P Hobo, dood, American Bandstand was so mush fun to watch, mom was lil but her hooman bro is 9 yrs older den her, so her enjoyed ALL dat fun stuff \'n music growin\' up! Great job, pal!!=D>:5=D>=; Dancin\' Dancin\' DANCIN\' He\'s a dancin\' Machine!~ MOL!