Comments

• patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited 30 July, 2011
    I think Hobo is right, love the dancing Garfield Milo.|$||$||$||$|
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited 30 July, 2011
    That is so cute MILO!! :-h
  • edited 30 July, 2011
    Milo dude I love the dancing cat. He has style. Kaci, did your mom ever get into the show when she got older?
  • edited 30 July, 2011
    :-h Hobo Oh, mom wanted to be on that show so bad so she could %:D%%:D%%:D% But it was not to be . . . she never got on American Bandstand. :(( :(( By the time she was old enough, her parents had moved from Philly to New Jersey and Dick Clark moved the show to California! ::o Does anyone remember who emcee\'d American Bandstand before Dick Clark took over? ;)
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2011
    :-h:D|:|HI Kibbles, Hey Efurone!~:B:5:B :fKaci, I read it was Bob Horn who first had dat show goin\' in 1952, but it wasn\'t a dance show den, was it?:? Was dat where music vid\'s got their start \'n popularities? Hmmm:-k Heard him got kicked off da show coz him got caught drivin\' drunk!!!! Anywayz, it was called Bandstand then, but I so happy Dick Clark came \'round \'n got da kiddo\'s to dancin\'!%:D%~a~~a~:P|/h/||/h/|~d~|/h/|~d~|/h/|~d~ Hope U haz a Great Caturday!~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited 30 July, 2011
    Your guess sounds good to me Milo, but I don't know fur sure.
  • edited 31 July, 2011
    The Correct Answer is AMERICAN BANDSTAND. ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~ Concats to Hobo for the Correct answer! %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% SUNDAY PICTURE Good Luck and have fun! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????
  • edited 31 July, 2011
    Milo and Kaci, I learned something today because I never knew there was an American Bandstand host other than Dick Clark. Sorry your mom never got on the show Kaci. I'll just bet she would have been really good. Gosh Kibbles you have me stumped this time. I don't even have a guess what this TV show is.
    edited 31 July, 2011
    OMC It's on the tip of my tongue and I can't remember the name of the show. I bet your mom would have rocked on American Bandstand Kaci.
  • edited 31 July, 2011
    The Phil Silver show!
    edited 31 July, 2011
    :-h:D|:|Hi Kibbles, Kaci, Abby, Hobo, Max, Kally Kat, all!!! Well Kaci I sorry ur mommy didn\'t get to dance either on da show! I bet her was a really great dancer, probably still iz!~~d~:B An\' Ya know, Hobo, I really didn\'t know mush on dat either, jus\' asked furiends mom knows, but iz good to learn new stuff\'s huh?!~a~:D Kally Kat, I not know\'z \'bout dis one, but mom looked it up \'n maybe her waz a bit young to memmer?:? Enjoy ur Sunday night all!~|:||:|(^^

• Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited 1 August, 2011
    Hi, everyone.:-h Daddy loves to watch the old reruns of stuff.....closer to his generation, I suppose. He loved to watch "Rawhide" some years ago.
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    The Correct answer is THE PHIL SILVERS SHOW. :h::h::h: Way to go Kally Kat Concats to you, you have the correct answer. :5:5:5 Monday Picture Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS CHILDRENS TV SHOW???????
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    I\'m stumped on this one! :-/ Concatulations Kally Kat! =D>=D>=D>=D> Ah, the memories! Mommy says she watched the Phil Silvers Show and it was a funny show! :) That\'s correct MILO! Bob Horn was the first Bandstand emcee! I can\'t remember whether the audience was allowed to dance or not and don\'t think it was a national show at that time. Mommy \'s grandma and mom watched the show, so mommy did too. There were lots of rumors swirling around locally about why he got kicked off the show and replaced by Dick Clark but the official reason was driving under the influence. %:D%%:D%%:D%
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    Romper Room, oh my, I used to watch that, me had a crush on da purrity teacher...;c; she was so nice & sweet!:B
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    Congratulations Reanan and Kally Kat on your answers. We didn't know either of those two. This really is such a fun game;c;;c;;c;
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    Hello furriends, :-h Love dem oldie shows =;
    edited 1 August, 2011
    Romper Room, I'm glad you told me that one Kally Kat, I was stumped again. Maybe I better dust the cobwebs out of my brain. I do remember Phil Silvers at least.
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited 1 August, 2011
    I couldn't think of it!! But I remember I wish I could of been on it!!
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    Max, & furriends, Mommy\'s from da old days, da 50\'s sew dats why she knows dem oldies.:D Did ya all know that TV\'s in da 50\'s were only in B&W, no :-O colors!
  • BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2011
    Mom always watched Romper Room. She thought they were talking to her when they said her name in the magic mirror and those romper stompers. Shocking they didn't break an ankle on those things..::o This really brought back some memories for her..
  • edited 1 August, 2011
    Way to go Kally Kat! =D> =D> Mom didnt know either of those, maybe she was too little to remember them. :D
    edited 2 August, 2011
    I remember black and white TV and some of the older shows. I can't wait to see what Kibbles comes up with next.
  • edited 2 August, 2011
    Romper, bomper, stomper, boo....tell me today...have my friends have fun at play? I see Kall Kat has the correct answer. And I also see Nonny. Our Grammy also waited for her name to be called too. Correct answer is ROMPER ROOM! SO GLAD ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HAVING FUN PLAYING DO YOU REMEMBER? Now for Tuesday Picture DO YOU REMEMBER? Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????
  • edited 2 August, 2011
    Hi Kibbles :-h What a fun thread! ~a~ Mom remembers that show from the 70\'s (she was a kid ;) ). She had to look it up, first she thought it was something about Mr. Chips...but I think it\'s B.J. and the Bear.
  • edited 2 August, 2011
    |/h/||/h/| You are right Gump, it is BJ (good clue on the door =;). I completely forgot about that show :-k. This is such a fun game and it brings back good memories..ahhhh :c9. Kibbles, you are showing some good shows =;
  • edited 2 August, 2011
    Glad you like the shows Hen. Keep the guesses coming...... Do You Remember??????? too......
    edited 2 August, 2011
    I remember this one, a blast from the past
    edited 2 August, 2011
    ;c;:))=D>:-hKibbles I LUBBS dis game!! Oh yeah, Gump, mommy memmers 1978 BJ McKay!~ Cute, uhm mom sez dat!:)):D Yeah, Romper Room, mom was quite small but her does memmer Do Bee, Don\'t Bee! Black \'n white, da GOOD ol\' dayz! Things were more simpler den, mom sez. Not near as mush stress in da world, her does miss dat~:c9:c9:c9 OH yeah, Kaci, we learnin\' stuff from dis kewl thread!! What a pawsome time memmerin\' \'n takin\' mom back to those dayz! Ree Ree \'n Kally Kat, YEAH, good guessin\'~:P%:D%;c; Hobo, Max, Rhed, Nonny!!!:B:5 Oh sweet Hen, ur mommy too young? Hehehe..we can learn stuff from our elders, mommy sez!~a~:xo: ya know havin\' a brother 9 yrs older than her really halped her learn da bestest funnest shows \'n music \'n stuff!~ Mom is a 60\'s type lady!~a~:m|r||:|

• edited 2 August, 2011
    This is a great game and does bring back all those wonderful memories!! :D:D:D TV was so much better back then!! |/h/||/h/||/h/| What fun!