DO YOU REMEMBER???????

Comments

• edited 7 August, 2011
    I forgot! The dogs name on Topper was Neal! Grammy loved this show when she was little and still loves to watch it when a reruns comes on. Which is not very often in our area.
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited 7 August, 2011
    Concats Fave!:P Is it The Untouchables?
  • edited 7 August, 2011
    I think you have it Lemon Drop;c;
  • edited 7 August, 2011
    Yeah lemon drop=; Looks right:^:
  • edited 7 August, 2011
    I think it's the Untouchables too! Congrats Lemon Drop!
  • edited 8 August, 2011
    THE CORRECT ANSWER IS THE UNTOUCHABLES. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; CONCATS TO LEMON DROP! WAY TO GO! =;=;=;=;=;=; MONDAY PICTURE HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW????????
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited 8 August, 2011
    OMC the cat's got my tongue. I don't remember the title.
  • edited 8 August, 2011
    *scratches head* I'm not sure . . . is it The Avengers?
  • Heather RudenickHeather Rudenick Bossier City, La.
    edited 8 August, 2011
    I think it is the Avengers also Kaci!!|/h/|
  • edited 9 August, 2011
    THE CORRECT ANSWER IS THE AVENGERS. =;=;=;=;=;=;=; Concats to Kaci Sunshine for the first correct answer. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Concats to Tinkerbell for the correct answer also. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Way to go Kaci and Tinkerbell! TUESDAY PICTURE HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 9 August, 2011
    :-h:DHi Kibbles! Hey efuryone! YAY Lemon Drop!;c;=;:PYAY Kaci! WTG!:f~d~:B Hard ones sumtimes! Good guesses! OMC! U r all so good at ur memories!!|/h/||:| Hmmmm, thinkin' on dis one:-k Could it be Get Smart? I not shur but it does ring bellz! I liked dat show! Too Kewl 'n funny!!:))!:)) I hope u all haz a grand 'n pawsome Tuesday!!:5|:|%:D%~a~%:D%

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited 9 August, 2011
    Hey Milo!! :-h Hope you are staying cool! I think its get smart with agent 99.:-h
  • edited 9 August, 2011
    E yups! MILO it's Get Smart! =; & yoos supa smart! :)):)):)) Me lubbs dees oldie TV shows, no bad words dat comes afta E (blank) juss wholesum klean fun! Can't wait fur da nex show.........
  • edited 9 August, 2011
    Milo, Lemon Drop and Kally:-h:-h:-h I think you have it correct with Get Smart
    edited 9 August, 2011
    Yes I'm sure it is Get Smart agents 86 and 99. I used to watch that show. I knew one.;c;
  • edited 9 August, 2011
    Look good there lemon drop~a~~a~ Mom used to watch that show all the time|/h/|
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited 10 August, 2011
    Daddy remembers that show. He always like Barbra Feldon who played 99. Trivia. If you've heard of an older song called "99" by Toto, it was written about her as a member of the band had had a crush on her at one time.:)
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    THE CORRECT ANSWER IS GET SMART. =D>;c;=D>;c;=D>;c; Concats to Milo with the first correct answer. ;c;=D>;c;=D>;c;=D> Looks like we had lots of Smart Furries! =;=;=;=;=;=;=; Way to go! Lemon Drop...Kally Kat...Moose...Tuti...Perry...Reanan! =;=;=;=;=;=;=; WEDNESDAY PICTURE Have fun! and Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW???????
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    I think I might have a guess, how about High Chaparral? I think I spelled that right.
    edited 10 August, 2011
    I don't know this one.. You might be right Hobo!!
    edited 10 August, 2011
    I don't know this either..? :? Bet Hobo's right!!
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    I don't know what it is either. :? Hobo, you may be right!
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    Morning furs:-h Hmm...thats a hard one:-k I have no idea;);) You probably have it hobo=;
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    Keep guessing! Do you need another clue?
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 10 August, 2011
    :-h:D Kibbles, is it a western? Is Hobo on da right track??:-k:? Is tough, can u give us some clues?=; Hi, Lemon Drop, Kaci, Perry, 'n Sweet Rhed!! All!~ I lubbs dis thread so mush!;c;|/h/|;c;|:|:D:D:c9 Yeps I does~!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• edited 10 August, 2011
    Ok! Here's another clue! Good Luck and have fun! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW! The main character in our show...always leaves his mark!
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    Yes Milo it is a Western! Sorry I forgot to answer your ?
  • edited 10 August, 2011
    Still can't figure it out, so I'll take a wild guess . . . Is it Zorro? He always left his mark -- a big Z!
    edited 10 August, 2011
    I don't know Kaci if it's zorro or not. I know Zorro always left his mark, but this guy doesn't look like a zorro I remember.
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited 11 August, 2011
    It's kinda' familiar.....but Daddy just can't quite place this one.:)