DO YOU REMEMBER???????

Comments

• edited 11 August, 2011
    Thats a hard one:-k Have not clue|^|
  • edited 11 August, 2011
    The correct answer is ZORRO! The man in the picture is Cesar Romero as Don Diego de la Vegas. The second picture is Henry Calvin As Sgt. Garcia. Now for the winner..... ;c;;c;;c; Kaci Sunshine had the first correct answer. ;c;;c;;c;;c; Way to go everyone.....we really had you thinking! Now lets try this one! THURSDAY PICTURE Have fun and Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW???????
  • edited 11 August, 2011
    Congratulations Kaci, that Zorro was a hard one;c;;c; This one looks easier. I think it was called Dallas?? Mom says back then there was a big deal about 'who shot JR", at least if she is remembering that correctly.
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited 11 August, 2011
    Concats Kaci! I think you are right Hobo!!:f
  • edited 11 August, 2011
    Mom loved to watch Dallas on Friday nights when she was a kid! :c9 Yes, Who shot J.R. was a very big deal back then!! ;c; ;c; =; Dallas brings back memories for mom :-k
  • edited 11 August, 2011
    Mom loved that show too|$| It brings back memories:)) Looks good hobo=;
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited 11 August, 2011
    My mom always liked the show's theme music. :)
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 11 August, 2011
    :-h:D:h:KACI!!! YAY, U got it girl!!;c;=D>;c; I could not memmer dat one! OH wow, yeah, Hobo, who doesn't memmer Dallas?!:)):5 Who killed JR, I guess I wuz nefur shur!!:)):))! Hi, Lemon Drop, Perry, Athena 'n Hen|:|:f~d~ Good game!! Fun game!! Takes us back, waaaaaaaaaaaaay back! :h::))=D>=;

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited 11 August, 2011
    Concats to you Kaci and Hobo.\r\n\r\nThat sure enough is Dallas. Who did shoot J.R? Does anybody know?
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    :-h Hi Kibbles, Hobo, Lemon Drop, Athena , Milo, Hen , Perry & Simba! So Great to see everyfurbuddy! |^| Concats. Kaci!!!! ;c; Zorro, Dallas..... What Memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who did shoot JR ......Simba ?..... Mom doesn't remember either !!!!! :)) :))!
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    THE CORRECT ANSWER IS DALLAS.\r\n\r\n=D>=D>=D>=D>\r\n\r\nCONCATS TO HOBO WITH THE FIRST CORRECT ANSWER!\r\n\r\n%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%\r\n\r\n=;=;\r\nWAY TO GO-LEMON DROP, HEN, PERRY, ATHENA, MILO, SIMBA, AND PIGEON.\r\nSO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY TO PLAY!\r\n=;=;\r\n\r\nNOW FOR THE ANSWER TO YOUR ?\r\nKRISTEN SHEPPARD PLAYED BY MARY CROSBY SISTER IN LAW AND MISSTRESS to JR - SHOT JR!!!!!! REMEMBER!\r\n\r\n-------------\r\n\r\nFRIDAY PICTURE\r\nHave fun and Good Luck!\r\n\r\nDO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW????????
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    Welcome back Kotter yeah!;c; \r\nMomma haz a big crush on John Travolta!\r\n\r\nOh, I\'m having a big blast wiff these old TV shows!:)):)):))
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    Good morning effuryfur! Kally Kat, I think that\'s correct! Congratulations! =D>=D>=D>
    edited 12 August, 2011
    Concats Kally Kat!! :P Mom watched that show too!
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    That is it for sure Kally Kat. Mom watched that show too.
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    Looking good there kally kat:5:5
  • edited 12 August, 2011
    Aw, yur all juss supa sweet♥ Thankee!\r\n\r\nOldies butts Goodies! =;
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 12 August, 2011
    ;c;:-h=D>~a~YAY! Kally Kat! whoo hoo!!|/h/| Mom sez John Travolta wuz a hunkie hunk!~:));) I lubbs these oldies butt goodies! Hey, Kaci:xo:|:| HI, Lemon Drop, Hobo, Perry, all!! OH wow, is a GOOD day here in KCK! Kibbles, Francis, Angel Yoda, U guys ROCK!~:5 So good to be taken back 'n time 'n memmer all da fun dayz!~=;:P|:|(^^ Enjoy ur Friday night!!~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• edited 12 August, 2011
    Hi kitcats! :-h What a fun thread! :D Mom remembers Welcome Back Kotter and the sweathogs! :)) These shows bring back memories! :c9
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited 12 August, 2011
    Concats to you Kally Kat, I used to watch those sweathogs and of course John Travola. They don't make shows like they used to. I love strolling down memory lane
  • Heather RudenickHeather Rudenick Bossier City, La.
    edited 12 August, 2011
    Yes it does bring back the memories for Mom & Nana. Good to see everyone herre!:-h
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited 13 August, 2011
    Daddy loved all those shows from the 70's. TV Land used to run all those, but sadly enough they've had to change with the times.:-h|:|
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    Thank you all for playing! THE CORRECT ANSWER IS WELCOME BACK KOTTER ;c;;c;;c;;c; Concats to Kally Kat for the first correct answer. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; SATURDAY PICTURE Have fun and Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW??????????
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    Hello wunnaful furriends me lubbs ya wiff awl my ♥hearts♥ & pawsies! :-h I know dis one, butts, me wants to let sum offur furrs name dat TV show! I memma dis one, she's was a funnie lady :)):)):)) Yur awl so rite bouts da oldies, dey shur dunt make'em like dey yoos too! :( We can always memma dem & n'joy dem rite heyah in our ♥hearts♥ KCK is so mush fun, like da faks dat me can tawk funnie lingo & getts away wiff it! :)) Happie Caturday y'all |/h/|
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    Congratulations Kally Kat! =; ;c;;c;;c; Kally Kat, mommy used to watch Welcome Back Kotter. We love the oldies too! Mom remembers this woman but can't remember her name or the show either. :( Good luck effuryfur! %:D%
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    GOOD MORNING KALLY & KACI :-h :-h I THINK SHE IS MARY HARTMAN , MARY HARTMAN. :D
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    Yea! Hen, yur rite! =; It's Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman where are you!
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    I'm right here Kally. :-h :))! :)) OH WAIT!! :-O You mean that's the name of the show :)) Hen being silly :D
    edited 13 August, 2011
    Good one HEN!!:P Concats!
  • edited 13 August, 2011
    Good one hen%:D%%:D%:-h