DO YOU REMEMBER???????

Comments

• edited 13 August, 2011
    Mary Hartman Mary Hartman was the name of that show. I do remember something about someone calling out to say Mary Hartman Mary Hartman where are you? :-k been a long time though! Nite nite y'all kittie furriends, kisses :xo: & catnip dreams!(^^ Be bak fur more Do You Remember?????? :)
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    WTG hen=D>=D> Evening pals:-h
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTON
    edited 14 August, 2011
    Great going, Hen. Daddy's been helping me type and watching those old black and white films he loves so on TCM.;c;
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    THE CORRECT ANSWER IS MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN. %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% Concats to HEN for the first correct answer. :h::h::h::h::h::h::h: SUNDAY PICTURE Have fun and Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW????????
  • Heather RudenickHeather Rudenick Bossier City, La.
    edited 14 August, 2011
    It looks so familar! :? Good luck everyone!:-h
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    :-k:-k:-k:-k:-k have no clue:(( Good luck furs=;
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    WTG hen=D>=D>
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    I memma da faces, but not the name ov da show? :-k Something about a detective show? :?
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    Kally Kat your on the right road! Keep guessing and Good Luck!
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 14 August, 2011
    :-h:D~a~WTG, HEN! YAY!=;|:|:f :-hHi Kibbles, Perry, Ree Ree, Tinker Bell, all!! Kally Kat, I think wasn't it a mystery type show? I thinks it wuz a loooong time ago though!:)):? I thinks I know, but I not sayin' right now!:D:)) I hope U all r enjoyin' ur Sunday!!:B:5 Back to werks soon! OMC how did da weekend fly by soo fast??! Over way too soon!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• edited 14 August, 2011
    Sorry Kally Kat is was more of a mystery show, Thanks Milo! There were also novels, and movies. Keep guessing. These were the two main characters
  • becca rudybecca rudy southwest louisiana
    edited 14 August, 2011
    I don't know either :?:?:?
  • edited 14 August, 2011
    :-h :-k :? Mom doesn't remember this one? ....We like the Challenge though...Thanx Kibbles!!!! =; |^| Hello Everyfurbuddy! CONCATS. Hen!!!!! ;c; =D> Enjoy your day "Do You Remember???????" Game furiends! |^|
    edited 15 August, 2011
    That would be Ellery Queen, I believe. It starred Jim Hutton and David Wayne. Daddy remembers it from when he was a kid.
    edited 15 August, 2011
    I don't know? I'm happy to be stumped!! Are you sure it's Ellery Queen? Seems familiar?
  • edited 15 August, 2011
    The correct answer is ELLERY QUEEN. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; CONCATS TO REANAN! SHE HAS THE FIRST CORRECT ANSWER AND THE NAMES OF THE ACTORS. WAY TO GO REANAN! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; MONDAY PICTURE Have fun and Good Luck! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW????????
  • edited 15 August, 2011
    I am not sure about this, but maybe it is Falcon Crest. We remember Lorenzo Lamas was on this.
  • edited 15 August, 2011
    WTG reanan=D> Hmm..looks like that show moose:^:%:D%
  • edited 15 August, 2011
    Hello furriends, :-h Hope y'all having a gud day! :-k Uh Ha! I tole my hooman friend it was sumtin, Hutton butts couldn't tink ov his furst name :? Timothy Hutton on Ellery Queen! Yea! REEREE ;c;;c;;c;;c; ya got it rite! :) Now, da nek one iz that lady on "Falcon Crest" Tink ya got it rite Moose! Jane Wyman, & Lorenzo Lamas. Woohoo, Lorenzo sure wuz a cutie eh! :xo:
  • edited 15 August, 2011
    Concats Ree for the hard one!! Dad was even stumped!! Congrats Moose!!;P
    edited 16 August, 2011
    Thanks, everyone:r
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    Good job Reanan. You really did get a very hard one. I would have never known that.. I got lucky and got the easy one. Thanks everybody:D
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    The Correct answer is FALCON CREST. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>:h::h::h::h: Concats go to Moose for the first correct answer. Way to go Moose! :h::h::h::h:~a~~a~~a~~a~ TUESDAY PICTURE Good Luck and have Fun! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS TV SHOW???????
    edited 16 August, 2011
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Hey Moose, it's only easy if its a show you've watched!! My family missed alot of them shows [smile] :)
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    Congrats Moose! Rhed said it better than I did! Somedays I can't type correctly!!|:||:|
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    :-k:-k:-k:-k Don't know this one:)):)) The faces look familiar;);););) WTG moose=D>
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    :? I don't think I know this one either.
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    Nope me don't member this one! :? The Maid looks familiar Mmmmm...:-k
  • CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭
    edited 16 August, 2011
    I think it was called Hazel, with Shirley Booth? The only thing I remember about this show is she had a really annoying voice!
  • edited 16 August, 2011
    Hi Cody & furriends, :-h OMC, I think it was Hazel too! SHIRLEY BOOTH! was the actress real name. My Grammy used to watch it when my Mommy was a young girl!