Girl Kitty Looking for a Boy Kitty for Lonley Nights Such as These...

Sarah RapierSarah Rapier CharlotteMember Posts: 9
edited 21 October, 2011 in Catster Crushes
Hello boys, I am a 16 year old, dark gray, feisty kitty. I love to sleep, eat, and love... but most of all, love :xo: I'm looking for a boy kitty to cuddle with, to keep me warm in my lonely bed, and give me the furry company I crave. Get back to me if you're looking for the same!! Until then, goodnight. Misty :^:

Comments

• Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 19 October, 2011
    Just a suggestion: the best way to go about this is to become active on Catster, so more cats know you, then you will find someone who wants to have regular contact with you. If you check out some diaries, even just the ones featured on the homepage each day, and make comments on them, you will get to know some you want to send furriend requests to. Others will like your comments & send you furriend requests. You may get one who wants to introduce you thru their diary, will will get you TONS of requests, or you can post in "New to Catster". Then again, if you're looking for instant, short-term relationships and make it sound like a purrsonal ad, then Catster's really not the place for you.
    edited 19 October, 2011
    I noticed you are looking for furriends, so we sent you a furriend request!! Glad you are looking into more activity on Catster; we LOVE it!! Luv, Tink|^| & Snow:^:
  • Sarah RapierSarah Rapier CharlotteMember Posts: 9
    edited 20 October, 2011
    I was just being a silly kitty by posting this. :)) Thanks for the furriend request. I've become more active on here and intend to keep it that way. There's a lot more to do than I realized when I signed up 4 years ago, and I've really enjoyed it. Misty :^: -meow!
    edited 21 October, 2011
    I understand - we got off to a very slow start until we started reading diaries, and then just read & commented for about two months before I started one. We now have SO many furriends and SO much fun!!!=;