Den Chat

SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
edited June 4 in Cats Group Discussions
Hi all... we are going to start a new Den Chat...we were talking before about all the things we eat or don't like to eat, how we share with our fursibs (or in some cases don't) and that skeeerryyyyyyy shower our parents use! This is a good place for us to talk among ourselves and hopefully our parents don't find out:-$:-$:-$

Comments

• edited May 2013
    :-h:-h:-h Yeah, no pawrents allowed in here! :-O Has anybuddy had anything good or new to eat lately? I ate a bug last night. One of the flying ones. I like those. :D Mom forgot to put the cabinet lock on yesterday and I got into the trash. She discovered me before I got anything though which is too bad. I bet there was a lot of good stuff in there. It's rainy here and I've been looking for trouble today. ~a~ I ran across the piano keys and made lots of loud noise. =;
  • edited May 2013
    It's Caturday so that means Grammy and Pappy goes grocery shopping. They bought us lots of Friskies Canned Cat foods and 2 boxes of 9-Lives Canned foods and a big bag of Dry foods. It's was only sale. They even gots us 2 boxes from the store to sleep in. We all loves boxes. Well I gots the biggest one and than some of my sibbies tried it out. Well I fixed them.....I pee pee in it. Grammy was so mad at me I gots sprayed with the water bottle. She ask why I did that....we only had that box about 2 hours. So it went outside to the recycle box. Guess I'm lucky she give me foods. As for new food to try I ate some of Grammy's fresh cut Lavender. Not bad stuff! and I smells good too! Anyone else like herbs? Has a Great Day everyones!
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NV
    edited May 2013
    :-hNo pawrents allowed here, great idea;c;;c; Kibbles, :))!:))! You sure keep your grammy on her toes:))!:))!
  • FelixFelix ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Kibbles, you are a bad boy! *giggles* I've never tried any herbs and I don't think Momma has any where I can get them. I still don't get that shower business our humans do. It sure seems like a lot of trouble. Sometimes I lick Momma to help clean her and show her how we do it but she still insists on that other way. Not much going on around here this weekend. Today Momma cleaned the bathroom and wouldn't let me in till she was done. Did she forget my litter box is in there? Later on she went outside to take out the garbage and when she came back she smelled like a DOG! She confessed that she had petted the neighbor's dog - can you believe that? Maybe I'll wake her up extra early tomorrow just to get even. Oh, and I'll be sure she doesn't try to sneak on here and read our posts - bad Momma! :))
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Coco, coming back smelling like dogs definitely deserves an early wake up. I still can't convince mom our way of cleaning is easier either, but I'll keep trying. Mom put me on the counter in the bathroom. It's the first time I've been up there. Then she turned the water on...y'all think that is fun but it SKEERED me::o::o::o I ran and jumped off the counter. Kibbles, you make sure the other kitties don't get to use the boxes. Sometimes you have to make a "P"oint.:))!:))!:))! Jax, rainy days do require more creative ways to get in trouble. Sounds like you were on your game with the bug and the piano keys=;=;=;=; Simba, hope you are having a good day too!:-h:-h:-h:-h Sunday and the squirrels are jumping in the tree out front...have to run!:-h:-h:-h
    edited May 2013
    :-OSmelly dogs. I don't know why a hooman would want to pet one. I would make her suffer too Coco:-O:)) I love the faucet water, I make sure my momcat turns it on for me:P
  • edited May 2013
    Kibbles! :-O:-O :)) I have never tried any herbs either but I would probably like lavender too. ~a~ I like everything! Coco, did you get your Momma back with an early wake up? Spice E, that's too bad the water skeered you. Maybe you should give it another try. It can be fun, right Simba? ;c;
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I'll give the wate another try one of these days but there was stuff on the counter and I don't usually get up there. Mom says it's because I'm a good girl. I say it's because there is nothing there to interest me. But Jax, if you and Simba say the faucet water is good, and I know Phanotm likes it too, I'll have to work up the courage to get up there again. How was everyone's weekend? Were you all "bad"? I kept mom up a lot last night:)) Coco, did you get your mom up early?
  • Phanotm.. this is great! Jax, good no pawents… my mom is nosey.. Kibbles.. HAHAHAHA good one.. pee in the box… Herbs.. not that I know of. I watch mom in the shower, Meiko and I fight in the bathroom, I like his bathmat, and he doesn’t like me to use it. Mom got me one but I like Meikos. Its moms fault she is in there so long.We get feisty with each other. I never got by the faucet. I keep trying. DOGS… I never been around one yet. Meiko says grandfurma has two… we will see. I like everything and everybody so I am sure they will be my buddies… but you say they stink??? I killed my mouse. Then brought it to mom as a gift. She says “MacKinzy An, you ripped all the stuffing out of this thing!” Hhhmm isn’t that what you do with them? Meiko, told me mom doesn’t appreciated our gifts. I am going to try again, maybe once she finds the stuffing she will be happy. :?
  • edited May 2013
    Sounds like you all had fun weekends. I didn't really get to do anything. Mom and dad were gone part of the day on Sat. and all day on Sunday. I just don't seem to find it as much fun to get in trouble when there isn't anyone around to pay attention to it. Peeing in a box sounds like fun though. I have never done that, but Moose has and gets in trouble for it too - when he gets caught. Mom did find out over the weekend that some has peed on her throw rug in the living room. I pointed at Moose. I am sure he is to blame. Mom said she didn't know for sure so he didn't get in any trouble:? I tried. Spice E and Coco I gotta say that I don't really think that dogs stink, too much. They aren't as nice and clean as us cats, but I can tolerate them. Not that I have much choice since I live with two. But Sailor likes to play with me and will chase me around the porch. It is fun because I can run faster and jump higher than she can! Kinzy it sounds like you had fun with your mouse. Yep show your mom the stuffing guts and she will be happy. Hmmm, maybe I should take notes here and try that too. Jax, I'll try that lavender if you do? Okay off to sit on the porch and wait for it to rain so I can watch that run down the window.
    edited May 2013
    :-h:-h:-h I haven't tried lavender:? I haven't peed in a box:? I don't have any smelly dogs:? I'm not allowed outside to hunt and have fun with mousies:? I am going to have to do some thinking on this:? It sounds like I'm missing out on so much fun:-O I too like to do things when my momcat is home, makes it more interesting when I annoy her and keep her up at night.
  • edited May 2013
    Kinzy, good job on killing your mouse! =; :)) I have a favorite toy, it is a toy snake, it is so much fun. It's soft on the outside but has a wire in it so it bends. I take it all over the house, and always try to put it in the big water bowl. I love my snake. ;c;;c;;c; Yoda and Kibbles, I have never tried peeing in one of my boxes. Maybe I should. ;c; Yoda, I'll definitely try lavender if you do. ~a~ :-h Spice E and Smokey Jay! |:| I don't mind our dogs. I like to go up to them and sniff them. I guess they don't smell too bad...usually. Lately, Mac has been randomly chasing them and trying to smackeypaw them! :-O I don't know why he does that. Maybe he just wants to remind them who's in charge around here. :))
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    GOod morning all:-h:-h Good job on the mouse Kinzy! You have the right instincts. Mom doesn't appreciate any of our artistic talents. At least it wasn't a real one...imagine what she would think then! I haven't been around dogs and not sure I want to...they make a lot of noise::o I haven't tried lavender either, but will try that if you all do! Smokey Jay and all, following mom cat is good. I like to sleep on the bed and over the weekend, mom figured out that it is Phantom that starts the fights. He gets on the bed and says I am in "his" spot. Well, I don't see him there!:)):)) Then he attacked me. Mom sat up to figure out what was going on because I cried it (he gets in trouble when I do that sometimes=;) Mom said there is room for both of us and to work it out.:-O I say I had the spot first!
  • edited May 2013
    Well Spice E I have to agree that if you have the spot first, then it is YOUR spot. Sorry Phantom, but I think that is how it should work. If I am in the spot,then it is mine. If I am playing with that toy, then it is mine. If I am eating that food, then it is mine! What is that saying - something about possession is 9/10ths of the law! Well there you go. Smokey Jay I do think you need a talk with your mom. You seem to be missing out on some fun stuff here. Now that I think about it Jax, I am not sure I have ever smackypawed the dogs. I wonder if that would be fun. I just like to play chase with them or jump on them and then quick run the other way. Have you ever done that. It is sort of like an extreme sport! Okay I am off to find some lavender. Dad plants lots of herbs and stuff so I'll see if he has any and then we can all try it...
  • Jax ooo that snake sounds cool. I wonder if I can get one. I still play with my stuffless mouse. Mom got me a new one… I like the old one better. Smokey Jay you have a lot of work ahead of you. You have to train your hooman. If you don’t start right away they will get out of control. Spice E, Meiko does the same thing to me. He really doesn’t care I am in the bed, he just doesn't want me in “his” spot on the bed. What is this work it out. When we do we get in trouble. I bit Meiko last night. He made me really mad. I wasn’t feeling good, I pooped in the corner, and mom was upset, telling me that the litter box was just a few steps away. BUT Meiko was using it… so what was I to do??? So, I bit him for getting me in trouble. Yoda good point 9/10th (taking notes). Everyone have a gggrrreeeaatttt day. Smacky paw your sibs…. giggles :D
    edited May 2013
    Your snake sounds kewl Jax~a~ Good point Yoda possession is 9/10 of the law, you sound very wise young one:P I am going to do some learning and studying how to be more annoying than I am already:))
  • FelixFelix ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Hi, everykitty! Sounds like y'all have had a fun week. I realized that I had been good for a couple of days and had to make up for it. So while Momma was at work I threw cat litter all over the bathroom and created a nice work of litter art on the mat. After she got home, I got a serious case of kitten crazies and ran like mad all around the apartment and used the door facings and wood trim for scratching posts. Then I refused to eat the same Fancy Feast flavor I ate for breakfast this morning and demanded a different kind. After dinner I pestered Momma when she got on the computer and walked all over the keyboard. :D Smokey Jay, I hope we've given you some ideas on entertaining your humans. We can't let them get bored, you know! Kinzey, way to go killing your mouse! You're a pawsome hunter! :h: Speaking of prey, I've been watching these little green lizards outside our front windows. They drive me crazy because I can't catch them. Sometimes I think they're out there laughing at me. One of them better not ever get inside, because it'll be toast! :D Have a great Wednesday! :-h
  • edited May 2013
    Good morning everyone, Oh Coco it sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. I love the art work with kitty litter idea. Very creative indeed. Oh you have lizards too? Gee I must be the only one without lizards. Dang, I really want a lizard to watch:-k Thank you Smokey Jay I am glad you think I am wise. And if you need any additional tips on being annoying, just let me know. Oh Kinzy so you bit Meiko? Now you are one tough little gal aren't you! Watch out Meiko, Kinzy means business. You go girl. Just remember the 9/10th law and maybe you will have to share the bit of info with Meiko. Sorry about the litterbox. You two are going to have to learn to take turns or something. Well, you may have noticed my new profile picture this morning. Mom is making me wear the bad kitty shirt. No I wasn't bad. Not really. But someone chewed through mom's camera connection cable. She loves her camera and that didn't make her very happy. Dad patched it up and it still works so she can still download her pictures so really, what is the problem and besides she didn't have any proof it was me! Then I flipped the lip off the kitty litter container. Oh that was awesome. Here I had a whole tub of clean unused litter just waiting for me to dig in it. I started to dig and dad caught me and removed me. It was sad. So I went upstairs and tipped over the garbage can in the kitchen. Did you know there are lots of interesting things in the garbage? Well still I am not quite sure why I have to wear SPENCER'S bad kitty shirt!! Okay well off to see if there is anything to do today. Have fun everyone:^:
  • Coco, kitty litter art, Meiko does that he is really creative, I love his art. Mom doesn’t seem to happy. Yea, I wish we had a real mouse, but I like my toy mouse. Meiko said before I came we had Geckos, but I haven’t seen any. I hope they come in and play with you Coco. I think Meiko was being mean to me. Mom said she will get me a pretty pink litter box if Meiko keep hogging that one. Hugs Yoda, I am sorry your mommy is making you wear the bad kitty shirt. I bet you can sue her for slander. Since its Spencer’s shirt, I bet he framed you. We will need to find you a kitty lawyer. :-k
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Kinzy, glad you are showing your spirit there and making sure the big brother knows that you mean business. I agree with Yoda too on the possession is 9/10. PHantom is shaking his head no, but then he's the one with 1/10 so I can see why:))!:))! He needs to be faster or sleep with me. He can do that. Yoda, I can't believe you have the bad kitty shirt on. How awful. It's a good thing you have a high confidenc level and know that isn't really what you are about!:D Sounds like your parents are not going to let you have any fun. Coco, we have lots of lizards too and they sit right outside the window but i hear from Phantom that sometimes they come in and we can get them. Yoda, I'll get one and send it to you and hopefully it doesn't play ded like Meiko's did to him. Maybe this one will keep moving. Happy Humpday!
    edited May 2013
    :-hWe have lizards here, I haven't caught one yet but I see them outside:-O If I ever get one I'll send it to you Yoda. I can't believe you have to wear that bad kitty shirt. I'm sure glad we don't have one:)) The very first night I was here in my new home I was put in a cage. My momcat turned off the lights and tried to sleep. She even wore ear plugs. I destroyed everything in the cage. I emptied the water bowl and the food bowl. I ripped the towel and I took all the litter out of the litterbox and turned it over. I just went crazy and all I did was MEOW. Finally she got up and saw the mess I made. I was surprised all she did was put me in the bathroom with more food and water and a litterbox and a bed and closed the door. I thought that was really rude of her.:))!
  • Smokey Jay, I had to go in the bathroom the first two nights. I ripped up my blanket and put litter everywhere. Don't worry, it is just to get us use to it. Plus our sibs had to get use to a new kitty in the house. I don't have to be locking in there anymore. I am FREE!!!!!=D>=D>
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Smokey Jay and Kinzy! Wow, that is hard! Mom and dad took me to the basement where my litterbox and food were and I stayed hidden there the first two days until I decdied it was safe. So far, no locking in a bathroom for me!~r~~r~ I can't blame you for making such a mess Smokey Jay. Glad mom got you out of that cage|:|
  • edited May 2013
    Hey there must be something about new kitties and bathrooms. I spent a couple times in our bathroom at night or when mom was gone, when I first moved in too. But Smokey Jay and Kinzy you were both very creative in your bathrooms, I just cried and then fell asleep. I guess maybe I just didn't want to tip mom off to what a creative kitty I was going to be! Smokey Jay and Spice E I will be watching the mail for my lizards. I hope you can each catch one and send it to me. I am hoping they are more lively than Meiko's was too. I remember he said his was lazy and just slept. I am not wearing the bad kitty shirt anymore. Last night Moose snuck down the stairs and almost caught one of mom's birds that were out. Ha, ha so I guess he is the bad kitty now. Mom didn't make him wear the shirt though:? However he did get squirted with water as he raced back up the stairs. :)) Have a fun filled and creative day everybody:-h
  • Good Morning all. Since Kinzy has been chatting away I told her today I get to chat with my furends. Plus, I started a NEW project. If you go in the bathroom, there are these things call toothbrushes (they don't really look like kitty ones). If you drop it on the floor it makes a cool sounds, mom didn't hear it at first. I rolled it around and then mom came to see what I was doing. I was brushing my teeth. the whiskery part tasted good, minty fresh. Mom told me I could have hers and dads , just in case. In case what?:? So that was a good deal for me. Kinzy had to come in, so I gave her one.
  • Yoda, I am glad your not a bad Kitty, I knew it was your dad that chewed that cord, that is why he tried to fix it. Poor Moose, I love him.. I hope he is okay. I have to agree the toothbrush is fun.
  • edited May 2013
    :-h:-h everybuddy! I like toothbrushes too Meiko and Kinzy! ~a~~a~ They are so fun. ;c; Yoda, I'm glad you're not the bad kitty anymore. :D
  • edited May 2013
    Well Jax, I am kind of a bad kitty and it is a long story, but mom now knows I can jump just about 5 feet high. She stores my fishing-pole type toys along a row of hooks where she hangs coats! Guess what - I found them and I jumped high, grabbed her jacket and just pulled myself up, grabbed at the toys, knocked them on the floor and then chewed up the feathers! Mom put the toys back and I showed her AGAIN how easy it was for me to get up there. No problem mom! Height isn't a deterrent. Mom is now looking for a new place to store the unchewed up toys:D But I have never ever tried a toothbrush. Thanks for that idea Meiko. I think it was really nice of your mom to give you your dad's toothbrush too. See you must have been doing a good thing. I gotta give that a try. Sounds like Jax already knows this is fun Kinzy don't worry about Moose, he is a tough guy and he is fine. The little bird he smacked with his paw didn't end up so well though.:-O Mom thought is would be fine, but..... Moose doesn't know yet but I am not sure mom is even going to mention it too him. I think we will all just move on. It for the best. I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. Mom will be home with us for a extra day and she says she is going to teach me how to shake hands! We'll see how that goes.
  • I have a question, if there YOUR toys, why is she hiding them. Pawents make no sense. Toothbrushes ROCK!!!! Oooo uuummm the bird.. oh okay… Well good news Moose isn’t in trouble that is all that matters anyway.
  • edited May 2013
    Hey Meiko, congratulations on being COTD. That is a great honor and now I kind of feel like I know someone famous. Heck both you and Spice E are famous now. I am surrounded by celebrities. That is cool. And you are right, they are MY toys!! Don't worry about Moose, he has been through this before!:-O