Peeing everywhere

Raven RayeRaven Raye Member Posts: 1
edited 6 October, 2013 in Bengal
Sophie, my Bengal, is my eighth cat. I adopted her from a 'friend' who was going to put her on Craig's list to get rid of her for this problem. Several probs here: 1. "Friend" bought her off CL saying she was 1yr old. Completely declawed and not spayed. I suggested spaying-she wouldn't do it. Her hubby would punish the cat by holding her in front of their Rottie. 2. Sophie's a very sweet cat so I took her in and took her to get spayed. 3. My vet said: she's been spayed and she's not 1 yr old, she's eight. She also had 5 rotten teeth he had to pull. (I'm sure those were painful) My problem: I've tried moving the litter box to where she's peed, I've tried 6 different kinds of litter. She'll use it once then pee somewhere else. She pees on my table, in the bathtub, anywhere. How do I help her? I'm reluctant to give her up, but I can't have her peeing on my table.