veterans attacked

I need ur help; this concernes oue veterans, their families and any one that supports our veterans and families. I have been a member of the auxillary of the buford American legion post 127 since 1991, and my mother Yvonne Kilgore was secretary for the auxiliary for 32 years.this legion supports all families and children of the military, they feed all people that want to show up for our dinners on holidays. they have easter egg hunts for all and any kids. let me change that and say we have a Christmas party and all members donate presents for any children that show up, we sponser at least one softball team and they have a field on legion property, but the city of buford has decided we need to go. as they want our property for a school. our members have nothing against a new school. but these children would not be here to go to this school without our veterans fighting to keep this country for them... this legion first started in an ante bellum building on this spot which burned down and had to be rebuilt, but it did not change our feelings we need any and all to contact the city of buford georgia in protest of this move for our veterans and future veterans as a place the can gather and commune with each other and the fallen veterans families WE PROTEST please help me get this out to any and all you know love u Deborah Kilgore Ogles and k thunderfoot