For those of you who use World's Best Scented Litter...

Ashley PhippsAshley Phipps Member Posts: 20
edited 5 March, 2015 in Cats and a Clean Home
do you prefer the lavender or forest scent?

Comments

• Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 12 July, 2014
    I like the red bag multi- clump, works very good at clumping & no scents for me to sneeze at on account of my URI (^^
  • Tara F-Tara F- Member Posts: 22
    edited 28 July, 2014
    I really like the forest scented one. They also have a couple of new ones out, that are piney smelling, better clumping and better odor control.
  • Garett Marvel WilsonGarett Marvel Wilson Member Posts: 27
    edited 24 January, 2015
    For me, I prefer the forest scented litter more than any other. the lavender one is okey two, but it's not always available on the store, so I go for the forest scent.
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 31 January, 2015
    I want to say, I never see any more coupons. :? I'm still buying the 14lb. bag red one for multi household only Kally Kat is just the only one here. It seems to hold a very good tight clump! Also, the bags are really tightly sealed like, Shrink wrapped. =; Kally Kat has URI, but, at the moment is doing well with the unscented.
  • Super PetloversSuper Petlovers Member Posts: 7
    edited 5 March, 2015
    Scents for the litter box? that's cool.. this may teach Kitty to poop in there.. Are cats attracted to it?? Is it effective? Are your cats litter box trained?