MOUSIE TOSS GAME

LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
*bats an orange catnip mousie back and forth while she recites* A, my name is Alice and my husband's name is Al. We come from Alabama and we sell Apples. Who wants to go next with the letter B? You can use "husband" or "wife," and come from anywhere and sell anything. *gets ready to toss the mousie to the next kitty*

Comments

• edited November 2014
    B my name is Bitu and my husband's name is Bart. We come from Boston and we sell beans. Next!
  • Kara DickmanKara Dickman Middle of No Where ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    C my name is Claudia and my husband's name is Claude. We come from Columbia and we sell coffee. Next!
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramon ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    :-h D - C my name is Dave and my wife's name is Dawn. We come from Delaware and we sell Donuts.
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    E - my name is Eudora and my husband's name is Eugene. We come from Europe and we sell eucalyptus plants. :D Next!
    edited November 2014
    f - my name is Fiona and my husband's name is Fred. We come from Florence and we sell . Flowers Next! |/h/|
  • Steve_GreenSteve_Green Crystal ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    G- My name is George and my wife's name is Georgie. We come from Georgia and we sell gum.
    edited November 2014
    H- My name is Henry and my wife's name is Henrietta. we come from Hawaii and we sell harpoons.
    edited November 2014
    I- My name is Iris and my husbands name is Ivor, we come from Iowa and sell ice cream!
    edited November 2014
    J - My name is Jerry and my wife's name is June. We come from Juno and we sell Jelly Beans.
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    K my name is Kathleen and my husband's name is Kenneth. We come from Katmandu and we sell kites. |/h/| ~a~
    edited November 2014
    L my name is Lauren and my husband's name is Louie. We come from Louisiana and we sell Lollipops. |/h/|
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    M my name is Maria and my husband's name is Mark. We live in Maryland and we sell marshmallows. |/h/|
    edited November 2014
    N my name is Nikki and my husband's name is Nick. We come from Nashville and we sell nuts. |/h/|
    edited November 2014
    O - My name is Orson and my wife's name is Ona. We come from Oslo and we sell Oats.
  • FelixFelix ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    P - My name is Peter and my wife's name is Pamela. We come from Pennsylvania and we sell Pretzels.
    edited November 2014
    Q - My name is Queenie and my husbands's name is Quinn. We come from Queens and we sell Q-tips.
    edited November 2014
    R - My name is Roger and my Wife's name is Ruth. We come from Russia and we sell Rope.
    edited November 2014
    :-h S My name is Samuel and my Wife's name is Sara. We come from Sweden and we sell Soup.
    edited November 2014
    T- My name is Tamara and my husband's name is Ted. We come from Toledo and we sell Tootsie Rolls.
    edited November 2014
    U - My name is Ulysses and my Wife's name is Ursula. We come from Ukraine and we sell underwear. :r
    edited November 2014
    V- My name is Victoria and my husband's name is Victor. We come from Virginia and we sell violins.
  • edited November 2014
    w my name is wanda and my husband's name is walter. We come from wolfsburg and we sell whitewall tires.
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    X My name is Xena and my husband's name is Xavier. We come from Xi'an and we sell xylophones. |/h/|
    edited November 2014
    Y - My name is Yuri and my wife's name is Yasmeen. We come from Yugoslavia and we sell yoyos.
    edited November 2014
    Z - My name is Zara and my husband's name is Zandor. We come from Zaire and we sell zippers.
    edited November 2014
    A - My name is Arthur and my wife's name is Anna. We come from Alaska and we sell aardvarks. :)):))
  • LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    B - My name is Brenda and my husband's name is Bruce. We come from Brazil and we sell brownies. ;c;
    edited November 2014
    C My name is Claudia and my husband's name is Chris. We come from Clarksville and we sell Clarinets. |/h/|
    edited November 2014
    :-h My name is Dusty and my Wife's name is Darla. We come from Duluth and we sell deli sammies.
    edited November 2014
    E My name is Ella and my Husband's name is Eliot. We come from Ethiopia and we sell elephants.