MOUSIE TOSS GAME

1404142434446»

Comments

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭

Oh, ****Twinkle ****you got sum spunk in ya ♥bootifur body of Luvs♥.
    D- My name is Nancy & my husband's name is Ned, we are from Nee Yok & sells beautiful Diamond Rings.

Nee Yok is really New York, but mai mommy has dat Bostonian accent & she doesn't say dem R's mol.

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

giggles My mom is from New York, and she doesn't say those r's either!

O - My name is Osiana and my husband's name is Oscar. We come from Osaka and we sell oscillators.

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Mommy is from Alabama, so she has a southern accent. Plenty of people have told her that she sounds really country. I love that ring @Kally_Kat_ !

P- My name is Patty and my husbands name is Patrick. We come from Pennsylvania and we are penniless.

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

Skipping Q today. . . .
    R - My name is Ryann and my husband's name is Ryszard. We come from the Ryukyu Islands and we sell rya rugs.

• Mietzi_KatzeMietzi_Katze Iowa ✭✭✭

My name is Frank and my wife's name is Frederike. We come from Frankfurt and sell fried fish.

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

G - My name is Gertrude and my husband's name is Gerard. We come from Germany and we sell gems.

• FelixFelix ✭✭✭

H - My name is Herman and my wife's name is Hilda. We come from Hungary and we sell Harley-Davidson motorcycles.

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

I - My name is Ina and my husband's name is Ingar. We come from Indianapolis and we sell infrastructure.

• FelixFelix ✭✭✭

J - My name is Jesse and my wife's name is Jill. We come from Jamaica and we sell Jam.

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

K - My name is Kally and my husband's name is Kamal. We come from Kansas City and we sell kachina dolls.

L My name is Lily & my husband's name is Leo. We come from Africa & we love being Caretakers for Lions

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

M - My name is Miriam and my husband's name is Michael. We come from Miami and we sell mirrors.

N- My name is Nina and my husbands name is Nick. We come from Nebraska and we are nuts!

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

O - My name is Oriana and my husband's name is Orson. We come from Orlando and we sell orange juice.

P- My name is Patty and my husbands name is Patrick. We come from Panama City, Florida and we sell panties!

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

Q - My name is Queenie and my husband's name is Quentin. We come from Queens and we sell question marks.

R- My name is Rhonda and my husbands name is Richard. We come from Rhode Island and we are in a rock n roll band!

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

S - My name is Samantha and my husband's name is Samuel. We come from Samarkand and we dance the samba.

T- My name is Tatiana & my husband is Tony we come from Spain & we are Dance Teachers we teach how to do the Tango!

Oh she iz so kute, don't cha think so?

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

Very cute! <3

U - My name is Uma and my husband's name is Umberto. We come from Umbria and we sell umbrellas.

• V-My name is Vicky and my husband's name is Victor. We come from Venezuela and we sell Veal.

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

W - My name is Winona and my husband's name is William. We come from Winston-Salem and we sell new windows.

X- My name is Xenia and my husbands name is Xander. We come from Xiamen, China and we work for Xerox!

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

Y - My name is Yolanda and my husband's name is Yoshi. We come from Yokohama and we sell yoyos.