Catster and Dogster Print Magazines **Help Us Choose the Blurbs on the First Covers!**

Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco
edited 13 January, 2015 in What I Love About Catster
Which stories would you want to read? Please order the following 1st pick, 2nd pick, 3rd pick, etc. Catster blurbs: *Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office! *No More Fleas, Please! *17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do *Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy *12 Cat Cafés Around the World *8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats Dogster Blurbs: *21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?) *Doggie Rain Gear for Spring *LOL Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable *Make New Friends! Network at the Dog Park *It’s Vegas, Doggie … Coolest Dog Hot Spots in Town! Thanks for your help! |:|Community|:|

Comments

• Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy Purrsville ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2015
    1. No more fleas please 2. 17 Strange Things 3. 8 Things You have to Explain
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, Buckinghamshire ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2015
    This sounds fun! For us it would be: 1. Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office! 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 4. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World

Bruce The Boss

• MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2015
    How Kewl~ |:| 1. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• AshPoGusAshPoGus Albuquerque ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2015
    Ordering all the Catster ones: 1. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 2. Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy 3. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 4. Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office! 5. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World 6. No More Fleas, Please!
  • Andrea KennerAndrea Kenner Adelphi ✭✭✭
    edited 8 January, 2015
    I'm really excited about the new magazines, and I'm planning to subscribe to both (even though we currently don't have a dog). Here are my top three picks for both magazines: Which stories would you want to read? Please order the following 1st pick, 2nd pick, 3rd pick, etc. Catster blurbs: Pick 1: 12 Cat Cafes Around the World Pick 2: Catify Your Cubicle - Look Cool at the Office! Pick 3: No More Fleas, Please! Dogster Blurbs: Pick 1: Make New Friends! Network at the Dog Park (I would love to see a list of dog parks!) Pick 2: 21 Table Foods to Give your Dog Pick 3: Doggie Rain Gear for Spring Thank YOU for giving us a chance to vote! Beckham

Coco, Daisy, Emmy, Fiona, Gabby, and Java (and angel Beckham)

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    CATS 1. No More Fleas, Please 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World DOGS 1. 21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?) 2. Doggie Rain Gear for Spring 3. LOL Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    CATS 1. *No More Fleas, Please! 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World DOGS 1. *21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?) 2. Doggie Rain Gear for Spring 3. Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne, ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    Oh what fun. Our choices are 1. No more fleas please. 2. 17 Strange Things. 3. 8 Things You have to Explain. We had to sit on Drift to make sure that he got the right message. :))
  • Jill CrouseJill Crouse Beaver Bank
    edited 9 January, 2015
    That what we Pick 1. No More Fleas Please 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 4. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World
  • FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    For us this is what we choose: 1. No More Fleas, Please! 2. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats 3. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 4. Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office! 5. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World 6. Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy
  • Nancy BontempiNancy Bontempi Columbia
    edited 9 January, 2015
    *17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do *8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats *Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office! *No More Fleas, Please! *12 Cat Cafés Around the World *Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy
  • CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    1. 8 Things 2. 17 Strange Things 3. No More Fleas |/h/|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    Ok, now can I say what I would really like to see for the premier issue of the magazine?? How about telling the world how Catster/Dogster came to be, the evolution of the site and also how wonderful the site is where our furbaby angels are loved and remembered with being able to make memorial pages and then later the magazine can do other topics. I just think the premier issue should talk about just what Catster and Dogster is all about
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / Chicago ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    That's a good idea, Friday! I hope they include an in depth article on the Catster.com and Dogster.com for the "Fancy" subscribers who aren't already familiar with the websites. =D> "Catify your Cubicle" sounds fun! The mom here already decorated her work cubicle using Feng Shui and a spa theme with a few maneki-neko cats incorporated into her theme. Maybe the maneki-neko cats need some catification! :)) I guess 2nd and 3rd choices would be "8 Things" and Kurt Yeager's cats! ~a~
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins Placerville ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2015
    Catster Blurbs: 1. 12 Cat Cafés Around the World 2. 17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do 3. 8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats Dogster Blurbs: 1. 21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?) 2. LOL Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable 3. It’s Vegas, Doggie … Coolest Dog Hot Spots in Town! I agree with Mary; I would love to see an article about Catster and Dogster in the premiere issue!
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭
    edited 10 January, 2015
    17 strange things your cat thinks you do. Maybe a new one.... 30 or more poisonous items in and around your home. Like the common Lilly, onion, Snow globes if broken may contain Anti freeze, Those smelly sticks in a perfume bottle have caused burns on cats if split on them. There's heaps of them that are not commonly known even the Cycad palm is really dangerous. Just an idea.
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited 12 January, 2015
    =D> I agree'z wif Tigger, Friday 'n Ben...da transition from Cat Fancy to Catster might be difficult for some who haz been receivin' Cat Fancy fur years. Mom began a Cat Fancy subscription when her waz a teenager 'n yeah...dat waz a LONG time 'go~ :?:)) Would love'z to see da printed version cover some of what Catster iz all 'bout 'n our communitie'z too 'n da sharin' 'n love we ALL haz fur eash other~! ;c;:B Most likely dese 'blurbs' r a'ready in progress. CATSTER iz whar we come to find love, peace, caring, kin'ness, thoughtfulness 'n FRIENDS~ :5 And..it would be nice to see sum o' our furiend'z be inside dat kewl mag a'so~ :-k:m Time will tell, but we shur r lookin' furward to seein' what I 5 Publishin' iz all 'bout 'n we furry thankfur to 'em too~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco
    edited 13 January, 2015
    Thanks for your participation everyone. I have also passed along your other suggestions to the editors! =;