CHAT - SHARING THREAD

denise cottondenise cotton san ramon ✭✭
:-h Every Fur and :w)! ;c; Thought I'd put in a general chat thread for any fur that wants to share what's going on in their lives or share anything, pics etc that are funny or funny stories, etc. |/h/|

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Good idea. Hi everyone. We are good here :-h you wouldn't believe my brother Mr D seems to be on his 11th or is that 12th life I don't know how he keeps doing it. The vets will be getting concerned then he turns it around and looks great. It's like a yoyo with him but all in all, all is good here%:D% We hope everyone else here is good as well::o
  • denise cottondenise cotton san ramon ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    :-hSam! Glad all is going well there! Let's hear it for Mr. D!;c;=D> I'm doing pretty well. I was diagnosed with beginning CRF a bit ago and had an allergy to all the special food, so mom got food as close as possible to the right amounts of protein etc. I'm doing pretty well and even am a bit more kitten like!:))%:D%
    edited October 2016
    Awesome Luigi :) you have a great meowmy. It's a bummer when you end up allergic to the food. I hope you keep on purring well.
    edited October 2016
    Thanks Raza. Mom appreciates that and tries hard. Mom noticed I was chewing a lot and kept finding tufts of fur around. She then saw me literally pulling my fur out! She cringed. The vet gave me a shot for the itching and it took a while for the scabs to heal. I'm glad I feel better now too. :)
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited October 2016
    :-h Efury fur!
    edited October 2016
    :-hTyke!
    edited October 2016
    :-h
    edited October 2016
    :-h We're a quiet bunch!:))|:|
    edited October 2016
    MOL I reckon :-h
    edited October 2016
    :-hRaza! :))|:|
  • Snuggle_Liza_Tam_SylSnuggle_Liza_Tam_Syl Nashville/St. Louis ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Hi all, Mom is trying to make the rounds. Luigi, we are so sorry about your CRF diagnosis. Snuggle didn't like the food. Mom bought lower protein regular food for her too. Snuggle was with mom for over 3 years after her diagnosis. Her numbers were still holding. Things looked good. However, a lung tumor crept up on us. Orange Man was feral for over a decade. Mom tried to get him to drink from a bowl, but he refused. He drank from any dirty puddle he could find. When mom got him inside, did great for a couple years. Then mom noticed larger than normal wets & she knew. Orange was with mom another 10 months. Mom was so happy he became a lap cat and experienced hugs and love. Our sweet Kristopher, we found out, was born with kidneys that didn't form properly. His little kidneys got worse and we lost him. We don't know why kitties have to have so much trouble with kidneys. But many do well for a long time. We are all sending healing purrs to Luigi that he will be a healthy, happy boy for years and years. Hugs and purrs to all. 4 Little Kittens and Family

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

edited October 2016
    Sam, We are sending lots of healing purrs to that adorable brother of yours, Mr. D. We hope he continues to do well. Hugs & purrs, Snuggle & Family

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

edited October 2016
    Purrs thank you Snuggle:xo::f
    edited October 2016
    :-h and :w) 4 Little Kittens and Snuggle! Thank you so much for coming in and for all your warm healing wishes Sweet and Dear Friends! We're happy to see you here. Thank you for sharing too!:D Yes, it's sure hard with all the things that come up for us kitties. We send hugs, purrs and love to all your family and our heartfelt sympathy over your wonderful sibfurs.:B|:| :-hMr. Sam!
    edited October 2016
    |:| Sendin hugz ta awl.
    edited October 2016
    :-hTyke! Backsh at you'sh!|:|
    edited October 2016
    Happy National Cat Day!!!;c;;c;|$||$|~a~~a~:D:D
    edited November 2016
    ;P;P;P;P:P:P:P;P;P;P:^: Hi everyone
    edited November 2016
    :-hRaza! Did every fur turn their clocks back?
    edited November 2016
    :-h HAPPY VETERANS DAY! |:||:||:||:|
    edited November 2016
    Yes. Happy Veterans Day.:-h

edited November 2016
    :-hOrange Man!:B
    edited November 2016
    :-h I'm late sorry :-h
    edited November 2016
    :-hSam! It'sh nefur too latesh Dear Furiend!:):B
    edited November 2016
    edited November 2016
    :-h Happies Tanksgibbin!
    edited November 2016
    :-h Happy thanks giving Hi every fur :D
    edited November 2016
    :-h|:|:D
    edited December 2016
    :-h Du efurybuddy beed gettin reddy fur Santa Paws?
    edited December 2016
    :-h Tyke! Well'sh we'sh trying!:)) How'sh aboutsh you'sh?