CHAT - SHARING THREAD

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes Tyke I can't wait, I had a peek at what the human has gotten for us. :-O not sure if I should be happy of not.:-k there are 3 tubs with catnip seeds in them. :-k I suppose she expects us to grow our own catnip. :(( Well.... maybe it can be a competition to whom ever looks after their pots the best. MOL Mr D will probably eat his before it gets too big.:))!
  • edited December 2016
    :))!:))!Sam! A catnipsh growing contesht wouldsh be'sh funsh! I'sh wouldn'tsh hash the patcience once I'sh shawsh a shprig!:))
    edited December 2016
    :)) MOL I don't think I have the patience either.
  • edited December 2016
    :))!=;;):D
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited December 2016
    :-h Gwow katnip?!!!! Watt fun! Butt I nuts abul ta wayte wonse I wuds smells it. I wuds alsoh wants ta rohl in it. :)
  • edited December 2016
    :))!:))!=D>=D>Tyke!
    edited December 2016
    :)):-h
  • edited December 2016
    Doesh you'sh getsh goofy on nipsh? or shleepiesh?
    edited December 2016
    I rowls in ektassy. Du dat beed goofy?
  • edited December 2016
    That'sh wonderpurr my furiend! Waysh to goesh!;c;
    edited December 2016
    :( Darn! I twyed ta uplode a foto ta Photobucket, butt kudn't get in.
  • edited December 2016
    :(Tyke!:B
    edited December 2016
    Wels, wanteds ta lettuce mew nose...I wils werks on da catnip kontest. Meowmie gonna beed plantin owtsyde.
  • edited December 2016
    =D>Way to go Tyke!;c;
  • edited December 2016
    ;PToday'sh ish Raza'sh Birthday!;c; HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZA! Lovesh, Smiley and Luigi ;P;P;c;;c;|bb||bb|~a~~a~:P:P:B:B:b::b:
    edited December 2016
    Sawry I beed layte wif wishin mew a Happy Purrday, Raza! Haz a guud won!
    edited December 2016
    Awwwwwww thank you Tyke and Smiley :-h yummmmmm loved the cake and there's enough to share :D
    edited December 2016
    I haven't been able to get into photobucket for some time.:(( I should try again as it was fun posting photos. But we do need to concentrate on getting the video done. I hope you guys did get to see the link. Ohhhhh I know..... I just remembered I can post it at the bottom of the front page that might work, Off to do that now.:D
  • edited December 2016
    You'sh fury welcomesh Raza!:B Thanksh you'sh fur sharing too!~a~ I'sh sho shorry to hearsh that Mr. D!:( Thanksh to Tyke thish impurrtant info wash passhed to ush and we'sh furwarding it'sh to you'sh all'sh. Forwarded w/ permission: WARNING “ Get Rid of Toys made from Pipe Cleaners!!! I just want to warn everyone of a danger that never occurred to me until this weekend. At various shows, I have received little cat toys made from pipe cleaners“ often twisted to look like a bug or caterpillar“ and Ihave just tossed them into the show bag for future use. I thought this was a nice little bonus from the clubs who did this and have never had a second thought about giving them to my cats. This weekend, I tossed one into my cat's cage on Saturday afternoon and watched while he tossed it and chased it and generally had fun with it. Later when I returned to my cage I found the toy MINUS one of its antennae! I looked everywhere in the area (even sifted the litter) but could not find the missing portion of the pipe cleaner. I watched the cat closely for the rest of the weekend; he seemed OK until Monday morning as we were standing in the security line at the airport when he started to vomit. He vomited several times on the way home so the moment we got home, I headed for the vet. Sure enough, the x-ray showed the pipe cleaner segment lodged in the stomach with a very sharp point visable and in a position that the vet did not think it would pass on its own. Therefore, we had to have emergency surgery to remove the pipe cleaner segment; it all came out in one piece and the cat should be OK but this was a very scary situation. I have now disposed of all the pipe cleaner toys that I had and will never risk giving one to a cat again. I would recommend that anyone reading this do the same. I will post this on the few lists that I have access to and will ask a friend to post to the CFA list (permission to post to any other list is given). Donna Fuller and Zhivago Purrs, Luigi and Smiley
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Smiley for posting that here. Many toys seem dangerous. I used to chew the tails off the mice until the human started to cut them off before she gave them to us.
    edited December 2016
    Dat had beed a guud tings ta nose. Happy Mew Yeahrz!;P:P
  • edited December 2016
    You'sh fury welcomesh Sam! Mom hash to watch ofur Sadie ash she likesh anythings that'sh shtringy likesh that'sh and doesh the same.=; HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;P;P;c;;c;:P:P|$||$|
    edited January 1
    yummmm love the cake Smiley thanks We are going into our 2 day of the year and it's strange having to write 2017 :)) Where did the years go I still feel I should be writing 2007 not 2017.
  • edited January 1
    You'sh fury welcomesh Sam! Sho pawleashed you'sh likesh it'sh!:) Yesh! You'sh aheadsh of ush and mom hashn't hadsh to writesh 2017 yetsh, but sure she'sh willsh messh upsh.:))
    edited January 2
    :-h Myne catnipz plant haz sprowted!!! Hau du mewrs beed duin?
  • edited January 2
    ;c;;c;Whoo hoo Tyke! How'sh exciting!=D>=D>|$||$|
    edited January 3
    yay Tyke capnip that's awesome. You are so lucky I wish ours would:(( I blame the human it's still in the seed packet. Apparently she has a reason for it and hasn't told us yet. Purrs Sam
  • edited January 3
    :-OI guess you're right Sam. She must have a reason for it still being in the packet.:-k
    edited January 3
    Oh nooooo. I just found out why:-O heard the humans talking about it.....They are going away for two weeks and putting us in a Cattery. Quick quick Sam we have to come up with an injury to stop them from going.:-k It always works. MEOW they have kept that quiet.
    edited January 3
    O no!!! Nut a cattry! Dat awmoss az bad az da v*t!