Thanksh you'sh Tyke!:B
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited May 16
    :-h
  • edited May 17
    :-h:B
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited May 20
    :-h Juss chekkin ta seed hu kans mayke it in.
  • edited May 20
    :-hTyke! I'sh notsh sheen any fur exceptsh you'sh fur quitesh a whiles.:(:B
  • edited May 25
    :-hEfury Fur! Hopesh all'sh hashing a wonderpurr week!:B
  • edited May 29
    NEFUR FURGETSH Hash a shafe and Blessed Memorial Day.:m:B
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    :-h We not furgetz dis purrlace, Tyke 'n Smiley~! Luigi too! Waz wonnerin' if'n sum furrz not gettin' in 'n r locked out. :? Mom iz still not good, haz wordz beeg like 350 ta see'z. Still macula hole got it not to see middle o' wordz. Takez long time to make one post. So will try to pop in to other groupz. We miss ya'll so mush!!! I wanted ta a'so thank eash one o' me furiendz whofur memmered me fur my gotted day 'n birfday!!:B

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    :-h furs!! I hope everyfur is doing great! I'm alright. Has anyfur heard any Catster news?
  • edited June 4
    :-hMilo and Twinkle! Grrreatsh to sheesh you'sh both!|$|:B You'sh fury welcomesh Milo! We'sh alwaysh lovesh sheeing you'sh and undershandsh.:f Nothing newsh Twinkle. Yesh, lotsh of fursh getting locked outsh shtill.:(( Wishing you'sh a mosht peaceful and Blessed Sunday!:B|:|
  • MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

Midnight Son here...Mom got us back in but it is so not the same...Miss my friends....

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

• Mietzi_KatzeMietzi_Katze Iowa ✭✭✭
    edited September 23

Hi Midnight, Good to see you here. Nice to see you. Hope you're having a good day. Yes, very different. Timo and Sally now need to ask me for permission if they want to post. Since it's all in my name only. Hey, maybe I am liking this after all :D

Waves to Mietzi you are looking very pretty...Mom used my picture also and she decided that D-Max and White Boots would just watch over with love from above till she can get them back and she is still using her name instead of mine so not fair to me but my picture...Purring that things get better...I wonder where Luigi and Smiley are???

• Snuggle_Liza_Tam_SylSnuggle_Liza_Tam_Syl Nashville/St. Louis ✭✭✭

Hi @Faye Nicholas Luigi and Smiley's mom said she was going to wait a while and hopefully some of the bugs would get worked out.
    We made a 2nd account for the 4 Little Kittens, but we are not going to log in and out 14 times to have everyone posting. We hope we can all be on again at some point. It is all so sad. At least one cat has been unable to reset password. We talked to Admin about it, but so far no go. Difficult days.

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

Snuggle...Thanks for the update...Mom really needs to put my name on the account instead of hers...Hard to remember who is who with the humans...but at least we are here...

Midnight, yes, it is difficult to keep up with who goes with who, even with families, since all posts under one name. Don't know how that could be straightened out :/

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

Mom finally figured out how to put my name instead of hers...I will be representing myself and my angel brothers...

We are glad you are here @MidnightSon hopefully all of our kits will be able to be on soon. Paws crossed :)

@Snuggle seeing if this works to respond to you my friend...

Hi @MidnightSon yes. It worked :)

We are slowly starting to find our way around here....

• Checkin' in ta see'z if'n we rockiin here yet~ Oh hallo @MidnightSon 'n @Snuggle_Liza_Tam_Syl @Mietzi_Katze

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭

Hi I think we are trying but at least we can actually sign in now :) :D

• <3 Pawsome, @MrD_Sam_Raza ~ We tryin' ta getz round too. It iz sorta active ofur at Catstertown in da Cat's Den thread. I postz foodage dere. No furz r comin' to my group Kewlest Catster Kitties anymorez. Sum o' da furz r playin' ofur at P4P 'n haz been fur sumtime now. I hope dis place get'z better. NC haz sorta losot it'z luster. :|

• I am not sure I like the way the new community is working. I can't seem to find anything or anyone, even my own pictures.

• @AngelaJB who iz ur kitty? I willz halp if'n ya wantz. Go to da Welcome part dere r many furiendz hang out dere, 'n da thread for What doez we thinkz, seemz dey iz listenin' knowz it will takez sum time tho. :)

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Hi everyfur! I managed to get back on here. I hope everyfur is well. My kidney's aren't working properly. My vet put me on the Hill's Prescription Diet k/d for kidney care. I like my new food. I hope it helps me.